BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
I'm sorry I can't get behind this dude. He is the epitome of narcissism.
View Quote

He has a shirt of himself on in that video lol.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
He’s a scum bag. Millions of people are scum bags. He’s being singled out because of his opinions.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By rno172:
Watching what is happening with him is actually really informative.

-His thing is telling young men to get off their ass, stop smoking dope, start making money, etc. This message REALLY pisses off the left because they want men gay, depressed and broke. Also attacking the lefts sacred cows like Greta gets a response from the establishment.

-If he was actually guilty he would be in jail. Same for Trump. The left uses lawfare and has no problem spending ridiculous amounts of money on lawyers. The process is the punishment.

-His account of how he was cancelled exposes how all of these tech companies collude with each other. It also makes you realize that the social credit score implementation is going to happen. And is much more possible than previously thought.

-His observations on how the west is turning into a stratified society with the hyper rich and grinding poor is pretty accurate.

-He made his money running web cam girls. If there was illegal shit going on it would have been found by now. Meanwhile scandals like Epstein, Weinstein, Nickelodeon. Where everything from drug use to statuary rape was involved. Isn’t investigated because it involves big name leftists.
View Quote

This.

He is anti leftist agenda. The left accuses it's enemies of sex crimes.

Even Julian Assange was accused of rape, what happened with that charge?
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd rather 10 guilty people go free than 1 innocent person be sent to prison or something something said by someone.

I agree with whomever said have a fucking trial already and present their evidence. Don't care if he's a shitty person or wanna hear distractions about if I'd let my daughter date him nonsense.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By macman37:

Dang, you’re right. There is a “new right” building (and starting to snowball) and while I’ve noticed it, I hadn’t put a name to it yet.
View Quote

Yep.  A lot of men felt abandoned by society and latched on to whoever told them what they wanted to hear.

Now no matter what said person has done or said it will be a conspiracy because they're speaking out against the boogeyman they told you about.

We saw it with Televangelists in the 80s and 90s and we're seeing it with now with weak men like Tate who project an aurora of perceived masculinity.

The men who have fallen for Tate's bullshit are simply men who need guidance.

Guidance that can be provided in action and words.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's coffezilla's video on Tate where he signs up for Hustler University.  It gives a lot of perspective of what Tate is ACTUALLY doing for these men which is taking their money and doing the bare minimum to keep up appearances.

I joined Andrew Tate's cult and it was worse than I thought
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Some of the shorts on Instagram of him and his brother are hilarious
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#8]
....and, didn't he convert to islam recently?
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Girlieman:
View Quote

Well yes, but for business reasons according to him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#10]
His personae makes it incredibly difficult for me to care one way or the other.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
View Quote

People should be jailed for their persona?
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Respectfully, your post reads as if narcissism on the part of a defendant begets failure to care about the facts of the case, on your part?

Did I read that correctly (perhaps not)?

If so, please reconsider; or please don’t sit on a jury.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Respectfully, your post reads as if narcissism on the part of a defendant begets failure to care about the facts of the case, on your part?

Did I read that correctly (perhaps not)?

If so, please reconsider; or please don’t sit on a jury.

Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

People should be jailed for their persona?

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

He's also a pimp (yes, a real one) and a manipulator and a blowhard.

He just happens to have found an easy target: the left.

The dude has pretty much bluntly said that if he can trick you and abuse you and take advantage of you, you deserve it.

He's only good as an example of what an adult isn't.

I have no idea if he's being railroaded or not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOldRepublic:
Dude is a fucking savage and speaks his mind and is often right.

The left hates him world wide due to his popularity

The dude has pretty much bluntly said that if he can trick you and abuse you and take advantage of you, you deserve it.

This. He’s the worst sort of grifter and was trafficking women. If the libtards were smart they’d let him continue to destroy the Tater Tots that send him money.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 11:51:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BTccw] [#14]
View Quote

Truth. When we admire and promote narcissistic behavior…… this is who we have as role models and hero’s.

I actually didn’t even know who he was until about a week ago.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

This. He’s the worst sort of grifter and was trafficking women. If the libtards were smart they’d let him continue to destroy the Tater Tots that send him money.
View Quote

He ran a cam girl site. That's not trafficking women. It was onlyfans before onlyfans. He made fun of the loser dudes who paid for it. While not a great business practice to insult your customers; he has hundreds of millions so it worked.

If he did something illegal, then present evidence and have a trial. This has been going on for years and there has been no such thing.

I've never given the guy a dime and haven't watched his stuff in a long time. But he agrees with 99% of what GD says every day; yall are just mad because muh mean tweets. Which is wild.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#16]

He ran a cam girl site. That's not trafficking women. It was onlyfans before onlyfans. He made fun of the loser dudes who paid for it. While not a great business practice to insult your customers; he has hundreds of millions so it worked.

If he did something illegal, then present evidence and have a trial. This has been going on for years and there has been no such thing.

I've never given the guy a dime and haven't watched his stuff in a long time. But he agrees with 99% of what GD says every day; yall are just mad because muh mean tweets. Which is wild.
View All Quotes

I hate that “trafficking” buzzword.  It usually means bullshit is coming.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Oddly, I've never heard of him before.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

He's probably trying to hedge his chances of fleeing for asylum in an islamic country, in case the EU or US tries to jail him.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

I hate that “trafficking” buzzword.  It usually means bullshit is coming.
View Quote

Poor millionaire girls who never had to work a day in their life.

A lot of guys in here(and in the general populace) know about him whatever they saw from media. Imagine if we formed our opinions of Trump based on Vox articles.

The guy isn't a saint, nor does he claim to be. But he is a masculine figure in a world where boys are told to be girls.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
He might be a scum bag, but if you can't see that he is being rail roaded, then nothing else I say really matters.

Some people have serious issues with him because they are complete failures at life in one realm or another, whether it be with women or money.  Jealousy is a cruel bitch, and it's sad to see grown men so upset with individuals simply because of their own insecurities.
View Quote
Some people who are dirtballs learn how to manipulate and distract from their personal failings.

Joe Biden can say the sky is blue, doesn't mean I have to hang on his every word.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

You are out of your fucking mind.

He tells dudes to quit being a bitch, work hard and you get as much as you grind for.
View All Quotes

You are out of your fucking mind.

He tells dudes to quit being a bitch, work hard and you get as much as you grind for.

He struts around calling himself the "alpha male" like he's the peak of human potential, but he's made his money by pimping out camwhores and selling online classes.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:17:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: imq707s] [#22]
"If you mention the name Romania anywhere in the world...all you will here is "Andrew Tate lives there.....Andrew Tate lives there!!!"......"

That should tell you all you need to know about Andrew Tate.  He thinks he's way more important and relevant than he actually is.  If it wasn't for all his YT videos...nobody would have a clue who he was....because he's a nobody.

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#23]

I didn't ask about Trump, Kavanaugh, or Thomas I asked about Andrew Tate. Ignoring all the accusations against him, watch a few of his videos. Is that the kind of man you would want dating your daughter? What does his demeanor and mannerisms say about his psyche?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By A_G:
Originally Posted By zukguy:

lol, how many times have women come forward and said that about Trump or Supreme court judges?

Stop falling for the lefts bullshit.

I don't follow him, but I have listened to a couple of his podcasts, and from what I heard, he's telling young men to stop being a bunch of pussies, and to start working hard if they want the American dream, so yeah, I could see how that could rub some people the wrong way.
Would you want your daughter dating him?

The fuck does that have to do with anything? I wouldn't want my daughter to date Trump (when younger obviously ) and I wouldn't want her to date a leftist even more.

Some whores accused Kavanaugh and Thomas of rape, I guess you don't want your daughter to date them either huh?

I didn't ask about Trump, Kavanaugh, or Thomas I asked about Andrew Tate. Ignoring all the accusations against him, watch a few of his videos. Is that the kind of man you would want dating your daughter? What does his demeanor and mannerisms say about his psyche?

What of it? Has he been PROVEN to be guilty of anything he's been accused of? Keeps getting arrested then released. Sounds a lot like what's happened to Trump. Keep throwing shit until something sticks.

To answer your question, no I wouldn't want my daughter dating him. I wouldn't want my daughter to date a lot of other men either. I would hate for her to date leftist. What's your point?

Is every man you wouldn't want your daughter to date a terrible person who needs to be imprisoned?
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Just a symptom of how FUCKED the world is right now, he knew how to play it to his advantage, and took advantage of it.

I remember a quote where he said (paraphrasing):

"If you are in a gas station and someone pulls up in a Bugatti or other supercar, do you ever think "oh, that guy did everything right, he stayed completely within society's moral codes and just worked hard and that's his reward?" No... your first thought is to wonder if he's a drug dealer or something else."

The point being, we live in a world where very very few people can ever aspire to be very successful, and it's almost impossible to be successful if you abide and play by their rules.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By imq707s:
"If you mention the name Romania anywhere in the world...all you will here is "Andrew Tate lives there.....Andrew Tate lives there!!!"......"

That should tell you all you need to know about Andrew Tate.  He thinks he's way more important and relevant than he actually is.  If it wasn't for all his YT videos...nobody would have a clue who he was....because he's a nobody.

View Quote

What color is your Bugatti?

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DDiggler:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By imq707s:

Well yeah.....I guess he's got a few of those.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Just a symptom of how FUCKED the world is right now, he knew how to play it to his advantage, and took advantage of it.

I remember a quote where he said (paraphrasing):

"If you are in a gas station and someone pulls up in a Bugatti or other supercar, do you ever think "oh, that guy did everything right, he stayed completely within society's moral codes and just worked hard and that's his reward?" No... your first thought is to wonder if he's a drug dealer or something else."

The point being, we live in a world where very very few people can ever aspire to be very successful, and it's almost impossible to be successful if you abide and play by their rules.
View Quote

We also live in a world where people idolize and put on a pedestal....a totally random girl that said "Hauk-Taw.......spit on that thang....".  

Idiocracy is now.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

I cannot. I haven't paid attention to him in a long time.

And to be clear - even if I don't really like the guy I don't want him to be railroaded or whatever.
View Quote

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#29]
He used to brag about the crimes he was committing.
View Quote

And, he wasn't even a politician!

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Threefingers:
I don’t know this person at all.
View Quote

Nor do I.  Never heard of him.  Guess we have actual lives lol.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cash50:

Lol it's gotta be hard supporting Trump too then, no?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cash50:

Lol it's gotta be hard supporting Trump too then, no?

If Trump shot a video saying it’s OK to fuck troons so long as they are passable, or talked about fucking chicks so he could manipulate them into being cam-whores for him…..you’d be right.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:05:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FG24U] [#32]
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:

View Quote

Bro. You have 22k posts
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#33]
His brother looks terrified.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FG24U:

Bro. You have 22k posts
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FG24U:
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:

Bro. You have 22k posts

Yep you got me.  Lol.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#35]
I can appreciate Top G's pearls of wisdom for free on the internet, strive to not be a normie in the matrix, and still not simp to OF nor host a cam girl website like all you do while you also claim Tiffany G is only a 6.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#36]

If Trump shot a video saying it’s OK to fuck troons so long as they are passable, or talked about fucking chicks so he could manipulate them into being cam-whores for him…..you’d be right.
View Quote

A social media influencer says outrageous things?? Say it isn't so!
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Homernomer:
Is this the guy from XM Octane in the afternoons back around 2007
View Quote

I believe so
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 2:48:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigGulp] [#38]
"He's a jerk so the gov has to be right!!"

"But you wouldn't want your daughter to date him!!! He has to be guilty!!"

Meanwhile, all of you keep ignoring the fact that absolutely zero evidence has been presented.

Many of you don't seem to know the difference between "accusations" and "evidence".

But when Trump is accused, you have to see evidence!!!1!!!11

When someone is arrested on a gun charge "ATF is making everything up!!!"

Any of you guys or girls on the "we don't need evidence, he said mean things!" bandwagon are hypocritical, pathetic clowns.  Your parents failed and if you are parents, you are failing your children.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Still don't know who this guy is, but how many days since Ghislane was found guilty and no client list
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By BigGulp:

Meanwhile, all of you keep ignoring the fact that absolutely zero evidence has been presented.

Many of you don't seem to know the difference between "accusations" and "evidence".

Any of you guys or girls on the "we don't need evidence, he said mean things!" bandwagon are hypocritical, pathetic clowns.  Your parents failed and if you are parents, you are failing your children.
View Quote

@BigGulp
Well said.  Also most should take note that the judge found issues with the arrest and released him and his brother.  That alone should speak volumes but sadly a lot of "conservatives" are all about trampling the rights of those they dislike.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 5:45:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#41]

View Quote

Harsh toke dude. But I have nothing to worry about there. My parents were sociopathic parasites. I know they failed me and I have zero hope of ever having children, so there.

Does Tate have any kids?
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 5:46:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AEROMechanic] [#42]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

Harsh toke dude. But I have nothing to worry about there. My parents were sociopathic parasites. I know they failed me and I have zero hope of ever having children, so there.

Does Tate have any kids?
View Quote

@Hesperus
Oof.  Sorry to hear that!
No kids
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:
Oof.  Sorry to hear that!
No kids
View Quote

It happens. Since I had to spend most of my life keeping my parents out of prison I had nothing left for myself. Its not something I'm happy about, but I've made my peace with it.

At least I got to outlive them. I did not expect that to happen.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

So you’re saying Tate lied when he said those things. . So it’s “Red-Pilled” to fuck troons, just not to be one. Lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 6:58:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#45]

View Quote
Where did I say he is guilty for this reason? I didn't. I didn't even comment on his guilt or innocence of this trial at all. I think my point is if this guy was a "lefty" and spouted a bunch of crazy, antisocial leftist garbage would you even be interested in his innocence or guilt? Would you invest time into learning about his trial or past history? I doubt it. But when someone is "anti-woke" or puts up a facade of being conservative, somehow people feel the need to defend the person. I don't know how anyone can watch interviews of him and think  this is a man worth spending time worrying about.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#46]

@BigGulp
Well said.  Also most should take note that the judge found issues with the arrest and released him and his brother.  That alone should speak volumes but sadly a lot of "conservatives" are all about trampling the rights of those they dislike.
View All Quotes

@BigGulp

Not my horse, not my rodeo. Greasy PUAs like Tate and Coach RedPill love Eastern Europe and have taken to squatting there….too bad they don’t GAF about that Blue Passport if you fuck with the wrong people in Slavic countries.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:27:25 PM EDT
[#47]

You are out of your          mind.

View All Quotes

You are out of your          mind.

@Chromekilla

I'm guessing you're unaware of the fact that he ran a camgirl buisness and lured them in by tricking them and taking advantage of them... and he's done the other things I said.

He is an abuser and a manipulator who plays confidence games.

Why I Changed My Mind on Andrew Tate
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By xFOXHOUNDx:

It takes a room temp IQ to say he's a legit pimp.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xFOXHOUNDx:
Originally Posted By TheOldRepublic:
Dude is a fucking savage and speaks his mind and is often right.

The left hates him world wide due to his popularity

It takes a room temp IQ to say he's a legit pimp.

Ok.

So guys who run lover traps that lure women in and manipulate women into working as camgirls aren't pimps.
pimp
noun

1. a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:30:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#49]
It's not surprising that there are a lot of Andrew Tate fans here.
View Quote

People don't check their sources and if the left are attacking them and they are attacking back, and they say some stuff we like ...

well obviously that must mean they're legit.

All you have to do is push a little bit and check. *shrug*
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:33:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#50]
View Quote

So I've heard.

I've no idea how meaningfully he's trying to follow it or if his shahada (confession of belief in the islamic faith that is what they call a marker of conversion) was considered legit?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top