BCM
User Panel

New StG 44 available (Page 2 of 3)
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:22:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FireMissionDivision] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Is it vaporware? Or did they send a few out to influencer retards like mac to prove "its real"?
View Quote

At least three guys on k98kforum have received their Stg 44s from DK: https://www.k98kforum.com/threads/dk-production-mp44.63616/ and https://www.k98kforum.com/threads/dk-productions-mp44.63627/#post-501499

Also, this isn't their first time making this rifle. Around 200 were previously imported by PTR and sold as the PTR44. They now sell for as much as $20,000, so it's funny seeing people in this thread saying $6,200 is crazy money. You can snag one right now for just $12,500 though!
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FireMissionDivision:

At least one guy on k98kforum has received his Stg 44 from DK: https://www.k98kforum.com/threads/dk-production-mp44.63616/

Also, this isn't their first time making this rifle. Around 200 were previously imported by PTR and sold as the PTR44. They now sell for as much as $20,000, so it's funny seeing people in this thread saying $6,200 is crazy money.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Is it vaporware? Or did they send a few out to influencer retards like mac to prove "its real"?

At least one guy on k98kforum has received his Stg 44 from DK: https://www.k98kforum.com/threads/dk-production-mp44.63616/

Also, this isn't their first time making this rifle. Around 200 were previously imported by PTR and sold as the PTR44. They now sell for as much as $20,000, so it's funny seeing people in this thread saying $6,200 is crazy money.

A post mentions they are sold out for two years of production. $6200 doesn’t seem to have been an impediment to a sales volume that matches production output.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

The PSA, if it ever happens, will definitely be cheaper. It isn't as close of a replica as DK's '44 and PSA has the economy of scale. DK-Productions is a SMALL shop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By marcus5819:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Meh.. I'll keep my $6200 in my pocket .

If and when Palmetto State gets theirs out, I’m hoping it’s cheaper maybe if and when

The PSA, if it ever happens, will definitely be cheaper. It isn't as close of a replica as DK's '44 and PSA has the economy of scale. DK-Productions is a SMALL shop.

The PSA isn’t a replica, or clone at best it’s similar looking at best.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Am I having a stroke or didn't MAC accuse arf of antisemitism way back. He's Jewish right? But the knights Templar ring?
View Quote

Fuck that guy. I don't care what his religion is.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mstennes:

View Quote

Nope, which makes it hard to understand what actual market they are going for. No collector would have anything to do with them, and no casual gun owner is going to pay more than an AR price for one, if that.

I would love to have one of these new DK STG's though, but they will always be out of my price range.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Already sold 200 rounds of 8mm Kurz for about $360 in the past day. I knew I should have bought a couple cases last time PPU did a run.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FG24U:
FMAC
View Quote

I can't believe it took that long for somebody to say it.

FMAC
donkey raping shit eater (South Park-Bigger, Longer & Uncut)
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 1:35:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#8]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By marcus5819:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Meh.. I'll keep my $6200 in my pocket .

If and when Palmetto State gets theirs out, I’m hoping it’s cheaper maybe if and when

Yeah, replica was the wrong word to use. Though it has a passing resemblance other than the "lower", which appears to use an HK G3/MP5-style trigger pack as a cost saving measure instead of reproducing the original (minus the select-fire components) like DK/SSD.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Where are you guys seeing pictures of the PSA StG 44?  Only thing I'm finding is TFB shotshow video.  That gun looks fairly close.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#10]
The StG44 sells for almost $4000 in Germany.

Fg42 sells for almost that much also.

Factor in import excise tax of 12 percent.

Factor in the 922r parts for another $700 to $1000.
So they are probably making a good $1000 profit.
Maybe.

The German parliament doesn't consider it a highly dangerous weapon that will get into the hands of terrorist and nefarious beings so they seem to be leaving these derelict systems alone.

They started with the OG TDP and knew what they are doing to make it.

I think maybe $5k is reasonable.

If they move production to the USA in Kentucky, they can save almost $2000 in fees and this would be an easy $4000 .

Just spitballing here.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By firedog51d:
Where are you guys seeing pictures of the PSA StG 44?  Only thing I'm finding is TFB shotshow video.  That gun looks fairly close.
View Quote

IIRC, they purchased a design that has been in development for a while and is well known.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Rbass:

Nope, which makes it hard to understand what actual market they are going for. No collector would have anything to do with them, and no casual gun owner is going to pay more than an AR price for one, if that.

I would love to have one of these new DK STG's though, but they will always be out of my price range.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rbass:

Which I fail to get as well. In the old PSA STG thread it was love hate. Some poster falling on themselves wanting it even up $2000K and others like myself refusing to even call it a STG. The stupid ran amok in that thread, I also think PSA needs to call it something else say a STG 23 or 24 use the year they bought the prints.

If I had the coin I’d happily buy a original semi, or one of these. I will say any STG 44 I buy will use all factory parts or I don’t want it since it’s not a clone, or reproduction. Hell even PSA refuses to call theirs a tribute.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mancat:
I was always a fan of Tim all the way back to when he was a nobody posting on Akfiles. Defended him here when people trashed him, thought he was a decent guy. The SVD scam blew all of that out of the water.
View Quote

Never heard of the SVD scam, please let us know more.

@mancat
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks a lot better than the PSA that’s been shown. Not really interested in either though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Drawing attention to your own dupe is a bold move
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:25:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Klee] [#17]

View All Quotes

Nobody called a dupe in my thread so I felt left out....
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#18]

I posted about the price being too steep for me but on second thought i'd really like to have one to the point of forgoing other wants for a good while.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

I posted about the price being too steep for me but on second thought i'd really like to have one to the point of forgoing other wants for a good while.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Ramen and hot dogs go great together.

Also ragu spaghetti sauce alone is good sauce.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#20]
OOW sells a semi-auto BAR 1918A3/4 for ~$7K.  No one is crapping on that.  $6K for a semi-auto STG44 replica that's 1:1 with the real thing seems to be ballpark for these types of rifles.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tommy2399:

Never heard of the SVD scam, please let us know more.

@mancat
View Quote

There's a big thread about it over on the AK section

The short of it is a few years back a company in Hungary located a bunch of SVDs or SVD parts kits, built them out to make them import legal, and arranged with an importer to bring them in.

Estimated cost was going to be $5k. A bunch of people put money down to get their name on a purchase list with the importer.

MAC's shop (Copper Customs) proceeds to manage to swing a back room deal with the importer to buy all of them. Then he put them up for sale on Gunbroker at massively inflated prices, I believe some rifles were selling over $10k/ea.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
OOW sells a semi-auto BAR 1918A3/4 for ~$7K.  No one is crapping on that.  $6K for a semi-auto STG44 replica that's 1:1 with the real thing seems to be ballpark for these types of rifles.
View Quote

Same for the FN 249S and soon FN 240S while Ohio whatever has the BAR and their own version of the 240S.

Or the Lynx 50 caliber bullpup. All of them sold out in the US at a whopping 12k USD.

yeah, it fucken sucks. I GOT IT.

End of the day, they are here and available.

I for one will be getting one because I'd like an OG version.

Gonna probably put my Fleming sear out into the market because I'm already seeing FRTs for the G-3 and MP5 and they seem to work well so fuck that noise.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Ramen and hot dogs go great together.

Also ragu spaghetti sauce alone is good sauce.

View Quote

Good tips, I'll likely need them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Same for the FN 249S and soon FN 240S while Ohio whatever has the BAR and their own version of the 240S.

Or the Lynx 50 caliber bullpup. All of them sold out in the US at a whopping 12k USD.

Gonna probably put my Fleming sear out into the market because I'm already seeing FRTs for the G-3 and MP5 and they seem to work well so fuck that noise.

View Quote
I've got one of the OOW 1918A3's, along with an FN M249S.  I haven't dropped the $$ for an OOW 240-SLR yet, but am thinking about it.

The STG44 just hasn't been one of those that I've lusted after.  They are cool and I like them, but not sure I want to deal with the hassle of stocking a caliber that's specific to one gun, and difficult to get at that.

I might consider the HRM/PSA STG44 when it comes out...  depends on the cost, how it looks, caliber, etc.  I like the idea of one in 7.62x39 though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I've got one of the OOW 1918A3's, along with an FN M249S.  I haven't dropped the $$ for an OOW 240-SLR yet, but am thinking about it.

The STG44 just hasn't been one of those that I've lusted after.  They are cool and I like them, but not sure I want to deal with the hassle of stocking a caliber that's specific to one gun, and difficult to get at that.

I might consider the HRM/PSA STG44 when it comes out...  depends on the cost, how it looks, caliber, etc.  I like the idea of one in 7.62x39 though.
View All Quotes

Bah....the ammo is still available.

Fiochi and PPU makes it along with some others.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

PSA’s is NOT a STG44 and PSA should not call it that. They look similar but that is it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I think the PSA one in 300 BLK makes more sense than 7.62x39.

7.92x33mm (8mm Kurz) is pretty close to 7.62x35mm (300 BLK). Closer than 7.62x39mm. And there's less issue with curvature of the magazine. And there's tons of manufacturers of 300 BLK, with less issues with potential foreign supply problems.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#28]

I still find it funny that, years before all the other drama, members here used to jump all over him for posting his disdain for the NRA in GD. My how times have changed.
View Quote

This is the same site that ran Alex Robinson out of town on a rail because he endorsed Mitt Romney. His response didn’t help -not all gun designers are people people, but he was the ONLY one of the group of companies that made good on the promise of a Modular Pistol Driven fighting rifle, and ARFCOM fucked him because he wanted a fellow Mormon in office, and then were quick to suck Romney’s dick when it looked like he was the best alternative.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Well, if I can come up with the funds I may very well get one........it's a grail gun
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#30]
PSA bit off on a paper tiger that will not work without a redesign (and resulting higher price). The trunnion for multiple calibers is a mistake and the STANAG "universal" mag design isn't going to work.

I said years ago - pick a caliber and make it.  300 blackout would be the best salvage of the design and consider it a tribute gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:
Only available through Copper Custom?
View Quote

I wouldn’t trust them for shit
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 7:43:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#32]

Great Western Gun Show Ponoma, CA at the Los Angeles County Fair grounds.
4 days of over 4 football fields including the entire LA county fairgrounds filled with military, old western, cowboy gun related tables.

I met Randy Weaver and his daughter at the show.

Anyways, there was a table from an estate sale filled with old stuff.
Sure enough in one of the bins I found 2 Fg42 magazines!! They were labeled as German magazines.
$25 bucks each! I KNEW what it was because I got to fire a 1st edition and 2nd edition full auto one time at the Albany Machine Gun Festival in Oregon.

I remembered what it looked like.

Anyways, bought them and then their was the SOF convention in Vegas. I went to attend that and brought my magazines.

Sure enough there was a dealer with one FG42 on his display filled with other Nazi stuff.
I told him I got magazines for that FG42.
He was like...buzz off kid...your joking and you don't know what ya got.

Sure enough I had him try it and sure enough..Both fit.

This is where the fun begins.

He offered me $500 for the magazines and I just walked away.

He started following me and stopped me to come back to his table.

We talked and haggled a bit but he had incredible offers from that 100 magazine East German 30 rd AK case and other stuff and even upped his offer to $2000.

He had an SWD m/11 and an HK91 on his display pegboard. He offered those.
Said I need a someone in Oregon to accept it and I said fine.
I wrote on a piece of paper for the deal. Two FG42 magazines for one SWD m/11 full auto  sn 86-00xxxxxand and a HK91.
The guy was super happy as he now has not one but three magazines for his FG42.
Never seen a fat old guy so happy for something before.

Anyways..the transfer took a couple of months but I got the SWD still and my G3.

Now when I look up original magazines..they are going for ten of thousands of dollars.

Someone should make OG FG42 magazines again.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Curare:
Never meet your heroes. The gun--not MAC.

Now an FG42? Mmmm. Saw 3 in Paris this summer (3rd in a different display).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41811/IMG_0273_jpeg-3303717.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41811/IMG_0271_jpeg-3303737.JPG

I'll never forget when I saw an FG 42 mag at a gun show about 20 years ago. "What's this?" "Oh that....."

Great Western Gun Show Ponoma, CA at the Los Angeles County Fair grounds.
4 days of over 4 football fields including the entire LA county fairgrounds filled with military, old western, cowboy gun related tables.

I met Randy Weaver and his daughter at the show.

Anyways, there was a table from an estate sale filled with old stuff.
Sure enough in one of the bins I found 2 Fg42 magazines!! They were labeled as German magazines.
$25 bucks each! I KNEW what it was because I got to fire a 1st edition and 2nd edition full auto one time at the Albany Machine Gun Festival in Oregon.

I remembered what it looked like.

Anyways, bought them and then their was the SOF convention in Vegas. I went to attend that and brought my magazines.

Sure enough there was a dealer with one FG42 on his display filled with other Nazi stuff.
I told him I got magazines for that FG42.
He was like...buzz off kid...your joking and you don't know what ya got.

Sure enough I had him try it and sure enough..Both fit.

This is where the fun begins.

He offered me $500 for the magazines and I just walked away.

He started following me and stopped me to come back to his table.

We talked and haggled a bit but he had incredible offers from that 100 magazine East German 30 rd AK case and other stuff and even upped his offer to $2000.

He had an SWD m/11 and an HK91 on his display pegboard. He offered those.
Said I need a someone in Oregon to accept it and I said fine.
I wrote on a piece of paper for the deal. Two FG42 magazines for one SWD m/11 full auto  sn 86-00xxxxxand and a HK91.
The guy was super happy as he now has not one but three magazines for his FG42.
Never seen a fat old guy so happy for something before.

Anyways..the transfer took a couple of months but I got the SWD still and my G3.

Now when I look up original magazines..they are going for ten of thousands of dollars.

Someone should make OG FG42 magazines again.

Isn't there an outfit in North Texas making FG42's now?

I got to shoot one. It's an intersting, but kind of odd, gun.  You can only hold it in one particular spot. Or the reciprocating handle whacks you.  It's a partial open-bolt, so funny trigger and fire impulse.  Hard to shoot well.  But I only fired a few rounds.  Very cool gun at the same time.  Remarkably mild recoil.  As in, really remarkably mild recoil, for a full power full sized 8mm.

Got to handle (but not fire) an STG 44 reweld.  Very cool and iconic gun. Skinny front grip (that must suck in winter... or full auto).  Heavy, but cool.  I picked up his brass.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 8:30:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM-ARM-DPMS-guns] [#33]
SMG Guns in Texas makes the FG42 Type1 & 2. I have a type 2 in 8mm. It’s an enjoyable gun to fire. Just finding good ZB26 mags for it is the only issue I’ve had.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#34]

PSA's is NOT a STG44 and PSA should not call it that. They look similar but that is it.
View All Quotes

PSA's is NOT a STG44 and PSA should not call it that. They look similar but that is it.
Well, the DK one is technically not an STG44 either.  

HRM/PSA one is 80% of the look of an STG44.  If that one is $4K, then I'd probably just get the DK one.  However, if the HRM/PSA one is, say $1600 and chambered in a caliber that I already have a ton of, then I'd probably go for that over the DK one at $6200.

Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:

7.92x33mm (8mm Kurz) is pretty close to 7.62x35mm (300 BLK). Closer than 7.62x39mm. And there's less issue with curvature of the magazine. And there's tons of manufacturers of 300 BLK, with less issues with potential foreign supply problems.
I'd agree, but the ammo price on 7.62x39 is significantly better than .300 BLK.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By fike:

IIRC, they purchased a design that has been in development for a while and is well known.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#36]

HRM/PSA one is 80% of the look of an STG44.  If that one is $4K, then I'd probably just get the DK one.  However, if the HRM/PSA one is, say $1600 and chambered in a caliber that I already have a ton of, then I'd probably go for that over the DK one at $6200.

View All Quotes

7.62x39 is gonna make the gun pretty fugly.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Were they the Hungarian SVD guys?
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#38]
7.62x39 is gonna make the gun pretty fugly.
View Quote
If the mag didn't look substantially similar to the STG44, then I probably wouldn't get it in that caliber...
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By C-4:

View All Quotes

Yep. I could tolerate MACs antics up until that whole debacle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:36:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Flogger23m] [#40]
Originally Posted By GrinningDag:
Good for the historical autists.

I'll wait for the budget version by PSA. Hopefully it's in 7.62x39.
View All Quotes

I don't really see the point of getting an old historic gun and then putting rails and different calibers on them. You may as well get a modern gun, or at least one that is mass produced like an AK. It would be like tooling up for K98K production, and then putting rails and FDE all over it. Why bother? It isn't true to the historic look, and it will still perform worse than a modern bolt action. Its like the worst of both worlds.

Am I having a stroke or didn't MAC accuse arf of antisemitism way back. He's Jewish right? But the knights Templar ring?

He shit all over a lot of people, so that very well may be true.

He stated it on his Patreon page.

Several ex patreon members said he bragged that his patreon revenue averages $70k a month.

The guy isn't hurting whatsoever in any shape or form financially.
To call people anti-semites was an icing on the cake.

As for the StG44

I don't know.

My uncle sold his G41 and G43 for alot of benjies. The G43 was all numbers matching and it sold for $6500 with a repro scope.
The G41 sold for $8999.
( don't ask me about the 99.99 thingy..my uncle owned Valiant Firearms in Cottage Grove, OR for 30 years)
The other SportSystem Dietrich first edition StG44 from years ago sold out quickly.

Crap...my local store sells out of the FN 249S monthly

It's hard to believe that Fun Jesus Ian of Forgotten Weapons stated that over 15k!!!! FN249S have been sold in the US and FN Belgium is still skeptical of it.

In the end, the US is filled with more people that have more money than brains and this StG44 will sell out just like anything else.

Don't see the issue. These are lower production guns, and cost a lot. Still amazed to see 15,000 M249S selling. But I think if you have lots of money, why not? I would buy both even though a semi M249 is dumb it would be fun to have.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

PSA should just go ahead and add MLOK slots and a top rail to modernize it if it's not a direct clone.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Got it.  I was very excited about the Hungarian SVD.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

I don't really see the point of getting an old historic gun and then putting rails and different calibers on them. You may as well get a modern gun, or at least one that is mass produced like an AK. It would be like tooling up for K98K production, and then putting rails and FDE all over it. Why bother? It isn't true to the historic look, and it will still perform worse than a modern bolt action. Its like the worst of both worlds.

Don't see the issue. These are lower production guns, and cost a lot. Still amazed to see 15,000 M249S selling. But I think if you have lots of money, why not? I would buy both even though a semi M249 is dumb it would be fun to have.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

He shit all over a lot of people, so that very well may be true.

He stated it on his Patreon page.

Several ex patreon members said he bragged that his patreon revenue averages $70k a month.

The guy isn't hurting whatsoever in any shape or form financially.
To call people anti-semites was an icing on the cake.

As for the StG44

I don't know.

My uncle sold his G41 and G43 for alot of benjies. The G43 was all numbers matching and it sold for $6500 with a repro scope.
The G41 sold for $8999.
( don't ask me about the 99.99 thingy..my uncle owned Valiant Firearms in Cottage Grove, OR for 30 years)
The other SportSystem Dietrich first edition StG44 from years ago sold out quickly.

Crap...my local store sells out of the FN 249S monthly

It's hard to believe that Fun Jesus Ian of Forgotten Weapons stated that over 15k!!!! FN249S have been sold in the US and FN Belgium is still skeptical of it.

In the end, the US is filled with more people that have more money than brains and this StG44 will sell out just like anything else.

Someone claims to have made an FRT for the FN249S.

Also the HK style setup using ar controls.

Henceforth an FN249s super safety,.HK supersets.

And with American innovation and ingenuity, an FRT for the StG44 would be
Umfghhmmmm
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll take two, please
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#45]
I've gotten to shoulder fire several auto rifles now at MG shoots. M16, CAR15, HK33, BAR, FAL, OG AR10 (Kicked like a mule!) and by far the most impressive was the StG44. Fairly flat recoil and controllable cyclic rate. You feel the difference guys in WW2 would've felt compared to its SMG and Battle Rifle contemporaries
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#46]

At least three guys on k98kforum have received their Stg 44s from DK: https://www.k98kforum.com/threads/dk-production-mp44.63616/ and https://www.k98kforum.com/threads/dk-productions-mp44.63627/#post-501499

Also, this isn't their first time making this rifle. Around 200 were previously imported by PTR and sold as the PTR44. They now sell for as much as $20,000, so it's funny seeing people in this thread saying $6,200 is crazy money. You can snag one right now for just $12,500 though!
View Quote

$6200 was machine gun money q couple years ago. Bought mine for $6750 with 38 mags valued at $50 a pop on the second hand market. One of the mags is quite rare and possibly $200 or better by its self. In reality I paid around $5k for my MG.

For $6200 it better be exactly an STG44.

My belt fed is much rarer, 29,000 in the world, and was around $2k all said and done.

As much as I rant about expensive guns I'm probably going to be spending $3k on an MG 42 KIT plus all the goodies to build it up.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:46:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Someone claims to have made an FRT for the FN249S.

View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:46:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jtb33] [#48]
Guess my browser has an FRT...
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:46:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jtb33] [#49]
Guess my browser has an FRT...

[triple tap]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:15:49 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

The PSA doesn’t have 80% of the look, I’d say it vaguely resembles the STG..
Page / 3
New StG 44 available (Page 2 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top