Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BlueJames:

Who the fuck said anyone should cheat on their wife?
View Quote

You said you were already dating when your wife didn't want the marriage to end...
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DerekL:

You said you were already dating when your wife didn't want the marriage to end...
View Quote

Legally separated, living in different houses with divorce negotiations ongoing and I'm a cheater?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Not what I expected when I clicked on this thread.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Legally separated, living in different houses with divorce negotiations ongoing and I'm a cheater?
View Quote

That wasn't in the OP, might have caused some confusion with the other person, too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#6]
So you were fat and your wife didn’t want sex, hmmm 🤔
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:
View Quote

Steroids and cocaine cured that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds exhausting.

I banged a lot of girls in college and my early 20’s. No need to do all that again.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DerekL:

Can you please stop getting distracted by the naysayers and start answering question?     You started out strong, and now you’re all weak and defensive.  

What’s done is Done.  It’s in the past.  Leave it there.   Ex-wife withheld affection, and you had to get your rocks off elsewhere.   Ancient news and entirely uninteresting; we need to move on.

You started the AMA thread.    Questions are waiting.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
This one confuses me.   Horse girl Flight Attendant, Olympic Athlete, French Army Veteran.    Claims to be a virgin.    What are the odds of that, and what’s the rest of the story?    

Do you believe her?
Did you even try?      

C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

View Quote

Yep, I believe her.  But I treated her like shit and now I'm too embarrassed to try again.  I'm not going to disrespect her like that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#11]
No good deed goes unpunished in GD.

I wish you the best with your journey.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:
View Quote

Nor did she want it when I was 15% BF before I ballooned up to 28%.  About the only thing she did for me was cook.... and complain.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Yep, I believe her.  But I treated her like shit and now I'm too embarrassed to try again.  I'm not going to disrespect her like that.
View All Quotes
This one confuses me.   Horse girl Flight Attendant, Olympic Athlete, French Army Veteran.    Claims to be a virgin.    What are the odds of that, and what’s the rest of the story?    

Do you believe her?
Did you even try?      

C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

Treated her like shit how?

Did she never have a LTR?      That alone seems suspect.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Enjoy it! I hope you find a good one.

Now I kind of want to shoot dbol and blow lines in a Prague bathroom stall. Sounds like a good time!
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I appreciate this thread and won’t criticize the misogynistic behavior, because frankly, most guys could use a little more of it.  

Somehow, I don’t think you’ll mind my pointing out, that you sound a little like https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/sgp-catalog-images/region_US/comiccon-American_Psycho-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483994504848._RI_.jpg

How did you manage to retire so young, with so much money?
To me, that’s a far more interesting side of story.   So many of the young guys here, could learn from your experiences.
View Quote

I had a business and used a portion of my income to buy crypto.  I also have 100% VA disability.  House and cars paid off.  90% of my income right now is disposable.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Treated her like shit how?

Did she never have a LTR?      That alone seems suspect.
View Quote

She's super Catholic.

I broke up with her for another girl when she was clearly crazy about me.  She was already talking marriage after just a couple dates.  I'm not sure how to look at it but she really got hurt.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:48:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DubyaB] [#17]

If you haven't heard ,you  should
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I seriously want a normal, steady relationship that leads to a long and healthy marriage.  I have two kids already but I want to have 3-4 more.  I love the idea of a big family.  I may have missed my best opportunity with "C" as she was the most stable and best fit for me.  I really don't know what I was thinking there.  A lot of these women are great at first then slow roll out the craziness over a period of a few weeks or months.  Are any of them normal?  Am I expecting too much as a 41 year old serial dater of women in their 20's?
View Quote

No you don't. You're chasing women that are 15 years younger than you, most of which appear to have a healthy dose of crazy and daddy problems.

You're at 17 women in 12 months, 4 months of which you claim to have dated one or another. That leaves 15 women in 8 months, or two a month. Based on your post about having your kids 7 on, 7 off, means you're traveling every other week and seeing a different woman on every trip.

You're in your hoe phase, and that's okay. But call it like it is.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#19]
IN! I see GD isn't being judgmental at all!

Do you live somewhere or constantly move? If you marry a girl will you live in her country or bring her to the states?

As far as buying expensive meals; that may work abroad but not here. I never do dinner on the first couple dates.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:

No you don't. You're chasing women that are 15 years younger than you, most of which appear to have a healthy dose of crazy and daddy problems.

You're at 17 women in 12 months, 4 months of which you claim to have dated one or another. That leaves 15 women in 8 months, or two a month. Based on your post about having your kids 7 on, 7 off, means you're traveling every other week and seeing a different woman on every trip.

You're in your hoe phase, and that's okay. But call it like it is.
View Quote

That's a fair criticism.  But if I was really in my hoe phase I would have banged the ones that I could have but chose not to.  I seriously don't want a girl that will sleep with me on the third date for a LTR.  The ones I didn't sleep with I said we should wait 6 months before having sex.  Those are the ones I saw a future with.

But I realized that women take it poorly when they offer you sex but you don't take them up on it.  It's like they think there is something wrong with you if you don't act like a typical male.

I'm not getting any younger so hopefully my current girl is my future wife.  We will see.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

Do you live somewhere or constantly move? If you marry a girl will you live in her country or bring her to the states?

As far as buying expensive meals; that may work abroad but not here. I never do dinner on the first couple dates.
View Quote

Are you still single?  If so maybe it's time to change tactics brother.  Women want to see that you're serious about them and that means committing resources to them.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Rated.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Are you still single?  If so maybe it's time to change tactics brother.  Women want to see that you're serious about them and that means committing resources to them.  YMMV.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

Women just want to see that you have resources. They dgaf how 'serious' you are.

Men are in love, women are in business.

Sounds fun at 25. 40, no thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Dude you have to realize at 6 ft not fat retired with substantial income that you are an outlier not the norm.

Perfectly OK if you want to brag about all the sluts  you bang, but don’t paint it as anything else.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By WoolRug:
No thanks

I have nothing to gain from engaging in degeneracy.

I have everything to lose by taking in another dependent.

No thanks
View Quote

Spending time with attractive young women isn't degeneracy  as far as I'm concerned.   Life is short every year you're a year older.   Living in a shitty marriage now that's a waste of life.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:09:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tidal] [#27]
Fuck all the haters OP. You only get one go around on this rock so make the most of it.

I went through a mini phase myself at 30, now 37 and ready for another.

I spent 6 months in Eastern Europe  2017 looking to fill the void but I didn't or don't now have your funds or claimed track record. I believe it btw, some guys won't believe it's possible because they can't do it them selves.  I must say though your record seems impressive. Well done.

I was starting to let the negative thoughts creep in that now being 37 - girls in Thier 20's are out of reach.

Drown out the haters and share some more insights.

Where are you meeting these women??? I used to pay for dating app premiums to move my location but apps really suck now (at least for me in the US).

Few months ago I tried tinder gold for 10$ to move my location. I got nothing out of Eastern Europe which surprised me but it was only a 1-2 day location  change.

I'm starting a business this year and I know it will be a time commitment but once the money gets stable and I can take time off I'm gonna have more questions for you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:11:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StillGonnaSendIt] [#28]
Stopped reading after you were already dating while still married.  Legally separated is not divorced.  I hope your journey finds you well, but I'd be lying if I said I am not a judgemental ass hat.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#29]
You’re spending too much money and overcommitting too early.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
Dude you have to realize at 6 ft not fat retired with substantial income that you are an outlier not the norm.

Perfectly OK if you want to brag about all the sluts  you bang, but don’t paint it as anything else.
View Quote

This, you are not the norm and shouldn't imply that it's easier to get women in Europe. I spent time in Europe also, and had a different experience.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I always wondered what nineteen years of GD does to a person.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Pellinore:

This, you are not the norm and shouldn't imply that it's easier to get women in Europe. I spent time in Europe also, and had a different experience.
View Quote

Time to source some steroids and cocaine
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Yeah. That may be true, but it's a well known fact that some women just go on dates for free meals. I don't think that has been done to me, but I have done dinner before and been ghosted. If I'm going to be ghosted, I'd rather it be after wasting less time and money on them.

I'm not serious about them on a first date.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By tidal:
Fuck all the haters OP. You only get one go around on this rock so make the most of it.

I spent 6 months in Eastern Europe  2017 looking to fill the void but I didn't or don't now have your funds or claimed track record. I believe it btw, some guys won't believe it's possible because they can't do it them selves.  I must say though your record seems impressive. Well done.

I was starting to let the negative thoughts creep in that now being 37 - girls in Thier 20's are out of reach.

Where are you meeting these women??? I used to pay for dating app premiums to move my location but apps really suck now (at least for me in the US).

Few months ago I tried tinder gold for 10$ to move my location. I got nothing out of Eastern Europe which surprised me but it was only a 1-2 day location  change.

I'm starting a business this year and I know it will be a time commitment but once the money gets stable and I can take time off I'm gonna have more questions for you.
View Quote

I'm glad to hear it brother.  Sounds like you might have been through some of the same shit and you know that an endless stream of pussy doesn't make your problems go away nor does it make you feel like a complete individual.  It's fun for a time but after awhile it gets damn lonely.

I've mostly used Millionaire Match but also Tinder Platinum.  Bumble hasn't worked for me.

I've found that a lot of girls in their 20's hate guys in their 20's.  Guys that age play a lot of games, aren't serious, don't want marriage or kids and have no money.

Warsaw, Poland was really good for me if you're on Tinder.  So is Minsk, Belarus.  France is really tough, Germany too.  London is good for Russians.  Medellin, Colombia is great but Tinder there is full of hookers.  But I've had plenty of dates with nice girls there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:

View Quote

Get out there and be fucking confident dude.  Money, looks and all that shit are exactly that.  Confidence is what seals the deal.  Being funny and having big balls will get you a girl.

Theres that fag talk we talked about
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I believe what a person’s actions communicate far more than what they tell me. Your actions and your words don’t match, assuming any of this even happened.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AS556:

Time to source some steroids and cocaine
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#38]
So, A (24) French is single then?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:31:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlueJames] [#39]
Originally Posted By Pellinore:

View Quote

Then you did it wrong.  Continental European men are effeminate losers who wear purses and suck dick for fun.  If you're a red blooded American you should acting like one.  I'm a British import, came here when I was 8 so you should be twice the man I am.

ETA:  Dude you're a fucking Marine.  Eat some crayons and go set your Tinder location to Warsaw.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Someone’s reliving their teenage pussy-prime years… and expecting high fives.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#41]
nice work ....slayer.

go with the best communicator or one familiar with self actualization.

or

AI
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By tidal:

View Quote

You're not too old. I'm also mid 30s and do way better on the apps now than when I was in my 20s.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:51:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tidal] [#43]

I'm glad to hear it brother.  Sounds like you might have been through some of the same shit and you know that an endless stream of pussy doesn't make your problems go away nor does it make you feel like a complete individual.  It's fun for a time but after awhile it gets damn lonely.

I've mostly used Millionaire Match but also Tinder Platinum.  Bumble hasn't worked for me.

I've found that a lot of girls in their 20's hate guys in their 20's.  Guys that age play a lot of games, aren't serious, don't want marriage or kids and have no money.

Warsaw, Poland was really good for me if you're on Tinder.  So is Minsk, Belarus.  France is really tough, Germany too.  London is good for Russians.  Medellin, Colombia is great but Tinder there is full of hookers.  But I've had plenty of dates with nice girls there.
View Quote

Yup, it certainly didn't solve anything.  I wasn't married but had some long terms that didn't work out. You do get to a point where you feel like the more women you add the more broken you are, it diminishes that pair bonding. At least for me.  Ive turned down some good wife material over the years because I've dated more attractive women.  

I'm more willing to "settle" now, but I remain picky.

Also not a brag but for reader context since it's come up I too am 6'2", a bit skinny fat, have a masters so I can carry a conversation well  so I guess I have a leg up.

The women I engaged with in Europe  were 5-7's. I'm
Sure I can reach higher if I bulk up and make more money, which seems to be your golden goose.

Makes sense that you're finding these women on a millionaire dating app. Do I need bank statements to get in ?

I stayed in downtown Warszawa off Krakowskie Przedmieście
(Main tourist St. ) Women In Warszawa seemed to be a bit more of money/material chasers in my experience. There are plenty of humble women there but the 8'sand 9s were defiantly cold. Na Lato bar if I remember the name correctly is a fine display of what Poland has to offer but was a competition of status.

I briefly passed through Wrocław and would like to return there. Big college town apparently and people there seemed to be more laid back which is my vibe. But it doesn't come close to what Warszawa can constantly offer.

Edit to add: I found it extremely difficult to increase my social circle in Poland. I gave up on trying to find wingmen to hang out with. Every male in Poland views you as a hostile threat  there to steal Thier women, which I was..
I got tired of eating alone so I just started befriending women in general for social contact.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#44]

Get out there and be fucking confident dude.  Money, looks and all that shit are exactly that.  Confidence is what seals the deal.  Being funny and having big balls will get you a girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6UI79pLEM
View Quote

That is the truth. Money and looks definitely help but being funny and not a pussy will get you a long ways. The looks decent wagon didn't pass me by but I'm definitely no stud, but being funny and confident fucking killed when I was in my 20s.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#45]
So, vous parle Francais, or does Clarice speak Anglaise?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#46]

PM me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AS556:

What’s your test base for this cycle?

PM me.

This would be a more interesting thread.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#47]
I’m more interested in how you retired at 38 with substantial income.  Banging hoes is easy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:
I’m more interested in how you retired at 38 with substantial income.  Banging hoes is easy.
View Quote

Correct. Easy button having "substantial income" at 40 to travel or do whatever.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Lol, I stopped reading after the "virgin".
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Jetnoise:

This would be a more interesting thread.
View Quote

We should probably have an anabolics thread. Lots of guys are on em. Not sure if mods would be down.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top