Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
So, vous parle Francais, or does Clarice speak Anglaise?
View Quote

Both.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BlueJames:

Both.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
So, vous parle Francais, or does Clarice speak Anglaise?

Both.

Well then you should spend some time with her, practice communicating and try to figure out if she’s actually frigid or just ridiculously highly disciplined.    It’s obvious you don’t consider the current anorexic gf to be LTR material.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By steve2071:
lol dude actually keeps a pleasure journal
View Quote
you don't journal your pleasure, brother?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
@556Cliff
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Well then you should spend some time with her, practice communicating and try to figure out if she’s actually frigid or just ridiculously highly disciplined.    It’s obvious you don’t consider the current anorexic gf to be LTR material.
View Quote

She's not frigid at all.  I just think her family will fucking hate me.  They know everything about A also.  I feel it's not salvageable considering she said "You played with my heart."  I chose another girl over her, crawling back to her would make me a serious piece of shit.  All my friends said to leave A alone because she's too crazy and that C had her shit together.  Like a dumbass, I didn't listen.  Although getting her to spend time with me was a challenge.  She's a flight attendant, bartender and also does some social media promotions so she never had time enough for me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck the haters.  Buncha bitches.  
You have one life and no sense in being stingy with it. Enjoy it.
Tell us about how open they are with bisexuality.  Any three ways?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#7]
You put yourself out there for sure.  Guess I understand the attraction to going to Europe or elsewhere.  Think the idea of getting the family you want is great.  Good luck and congrats for kicking the first wife to the curb eventually.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ll take “A future in the Villages with an STD” for 500, Alex…
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:33:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wizzy] [#9]

Yes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wizzy:
In. Should I post my list, too?

Yes.

Done. Page 1, #8.

In. Should I post my list, too?

Edit: My list is too long. Somewhere between 30-40 women in the past two years after breaking up with my girlfriend. Each with a story. I'd have to write a novel.

Edit 2: Fuck it.

C, early thirties, a Córdobesa in Buenos Aires, Italian heritage. I fell in love with this girl. Could've married her. Extremely intelligent, high paying job, from a rich family. Visited her again in Uruguay and Córdoba. Best tour guide ever. Awesome cook. Still friends with her. I haven't told her I'm back in Argentina. Should I tell her?

Sabina, thirties, blond hair hottie, Uruguaya in BA. Never saw her again.

F, early thirties curly brown hair, met her hiking down south in Patagonia looking at a glacier (got a cool video of it calving). Saw her again later on in Santa Fe and stayed at her house. Cool hippy triathalon chick

G & M. Venezualanas. Met this chick G on Bumble down on the Chilean side of Patagonia. We had dinner, hit it off, making out after. Then she tells me she's married. Wtf. To another girl. They want to try a threesome because G missed being with a guy. Holy shit. First time they tried this. Ended up hanging out with them for a few days before going on a road trip my buddies. Met up with them again in Santiago when they were traveling for work. It was like the three of us were in a relationship for a short period. Such an interesting dynamic. Cuddling with two chicks after is pretty cool. Also I liked G more, so that also made for an interesting dynamic. Lol.

Ceci, some Chileano chica, like early 20s. I wouldn't mind forgetting her.

Belen, about 30, thin & brown. Met her in Bariloche (reminds me of Colorado). We had a lot of fun. She showed me the city and had some big dreams. She was sad when I left her.

Miriam, 29, perfect body, natural redhead. Could've married this girl. Perfect ass, very religious. School teacher. Met her in Bariloche. Some of the best sex ever, and the condom broke, which of course felt amazing. Hung out with her for a few days before getting on a bus to meet up with my friends. Got her the morning after pill. Ended up going back to see her for valentine's day a few months later. She was pissed I only stayed a couple days. We talked about meeting up in Cancun recently, but I didn't follow up.

Paz, 25, Chilena. Hot af. Some of the best sex ever. Very feminine. Met her on Bumble in Santiago. I probably smashed her 5 times that night. She moved to Belgium shortly after. She's a commie and ended up blocking me after I posted a story at a Milei rally.

Flor, about 30, white girl, black hair, loved to workout. That was another bumble encounter. Just one night in Rosario. She ended up blocking me when I contacted her again later on. I suspect she got or had a boyfriend.

L, about 30, white, blond hair, italian. Rosarina as well. Watched Messi win the World Cup with her and her friends. What a crazy night. Didn't close the deal that night because I was too drunk. Ended up making it happen for New Years. Just once. Ended up becoming good friends with her. And still friends with her friends. Lots of good times with her. She lives in Europe now.

L, mid 20s I think, some brown chica visiting her friend in Rosario. I wouldn't mind deleting this one from the list

Agostina. Damn. So fine. 21, olive skin, brown hair, supermodel face, banging body. My favorite Rosarina. I met her at a bar/restaurant she was working at. I went there before going to a futbol match. It was right near the stadium. Turned out I was wearing the wrong colors. She saved my ass because I would have gotten the shit kicked out of me showing up to the stadium with those colors. Ended up chilling with her instead of going to the match (I couldn't get a ticket), and the restaurant was dead during the match. Got kind of hammered and we shared an uber at the end of the night and kissed her. We met up a couple days later and smashed like rabbits. Ended up seeing her for awhile. Met up with her again months later when I went back to Rosario. Many adventures with this girl. Went to the Argentina ATP 250 together. Could've married her if she didn't have a kid. Also a little ghetto. Sex was off the charts. She wanted to be my girlfriend. Fuck, I miss her.

S, 25, short, curly hair, Italian heritage. Met her in Mar Del Plata. Basically a tourist beach south of BA. She was so horny. Muy bonita. Basically have an open invitation to go back.

A, 25 Medellin. First night in Colombia and I meet a Dominicana. Short hair, thin, perfect ass that she likes to show off on Instagram. The running joke that night was that we were married (even though we just met). We went to a rooftop bar, then a restaurant, then a nightclub. At one point a bartender opened a new bottle of gin (i think it was gin) and ring popped off the top. I took it and put in on her finger. It was pretty funny. We ended up drunkenly smashing on our honeymoon later that night. I think I met up with her one other time. I only spent a couple days in Med.

Damaris. Met this chica at the airport on the way to Medellin with her family. I was sitting next to them in the airport (everyone was waiting on the flight). None spoke English. I found an opportunity to flirt with her (in front of her family) and ended up getting her number. We met up a couple nights later. Took her to the same rooftop bar I took the Dominicana. It's a fire spot. I think I had a 100% success rate taking chicas there. Sex was bueno. She was from a little pueblo a few hours away. She showed me pics of this murdered woman there. She was slashed by a machete in her face and vagina and had her throat cut. I've seen some gore but that was one of the worst. She was murdered by her husband for cheating. I asked, did they catch him -- is he in jail now? Nope, he still lives in the pueblo. "That's just how it works there." Holy shit.

A. Doctor from Spain. White, black hair, about 30, gorgeous, speaks perfect english. Met her on a bus backpacking near Santa Marta. The shittly little bus was crammed full of people and everyone was sweating. It would have been miserable except I was standing in the aisle next to her. I could smell the pheromones. Just imagining what it'd be like to be with her. Ended up making a move and striking up conversation. When her stop came up in some little town, she asked if I was going with her and her amiga. Fuuuck, I wanted to. Almost did. Probably should have. But I already had a flight booked in Cartagena to San Andres island. I stayed on the bus. Ended up seeing her again back in Medellin. Of course we met up and the vibes were right and closed the deal. We met up a few times there. Probably could have married her, too. She ended up continuing on to Peru. Invited me to go with her. Almost did. Probably should have.

L. Back in Medellin. This one is kind of crazy. Brown girl. Returned to Medellin. Met her on bumble. Poor family, no father. She lived in the north in Bello, where gringos aren't supposed to go. Went there with her a few times. Definitely sketchy. We went for a weekend to the little pueblo in the mountains where she was from. Hung out with her family, friends, and community for a couple days. Almost had to fight some old drunk uncle. I didn't get murdered so that was good. When her cousin charged me $10 to give us a 20 min ride to a place he was going anyways, I decided fuck this place. Very sweet girl. She really wanted me to take her to Jardin. It's like a little tourist town that she said was really beautiful. She still messages me once in awhile.

Lisa, 24, hot blonde from Austria. Met her at Gringo Tusedays at a club in Medellin. We decided to walk back (20 min) to our hostels at 3 am. I don't recommend it. We were definitely a little drunk. We're the only crazy gringos walking at this hour through this area. Quite a few people out and about, but they're all locals. A couple of dudes play guitar and rap for us on the street. I actually have a video of this and it was pretty dope. I gave them a good tip. We keep walking and we're about two blocks from my hostel in El Poblado but we're on an empty stretch of road. This taxi comes screeching up with the passenger door opening before it even stops. Right away I know we're getting robbed. Shit. They must have been watching us. Dude jumps out and immediately reaches for his waistband to pull a gun. I can just feel the dark energy emanating from this kid. I have my beer bottle that I'm about to smash on his head. He grabs her purse which she hangs on to, and at the same time, this badass Austrian girl, I swear, splashes her cup of beer in the dude's face. He jumps back in the car and they peel off, without the purse. All happened in a flash. My lesson from this is I should have hit him as he was getting out of the car. It happened so fast. The whole encounter was just a few seconds. I don't think he really had a gun. I think he was pretending. Me and her had so much energy after that adrenaline dump. You can imagine the sex in my private room hostel (with a balcony) after. She told me I was only the second dude she'd ever been with

Mafe. 20. My favorite Colombiana. I had been hanging out with this Swiss girl (never closed the deal... maybe could if I see her again). She had made friends with these two Colombiana cousins. I was after one of them. She's the type of girl with a couple dozen thousand thirsty Instagram followers. So this is kind of crazy. I'm drinking at the hostel bar with Miss Swiss and the IG model. The IG model's cousin (Mafe) shows up, and I'm like, damn, she's fine too. I'm not making a ton of progress right now on any of these chicks though. Both of the Colombiana's moms and an aunt show up. I ended up flirting with the three old ladies just for fun, which I think made the others a little jealous. The moms & aunt invited me to go drink and play some bar game at another bar, so I go (just me and the old ladies) and end up showing them a great time. They invite me to eat a bandeja paisa at one of their houses the following Sunday. They mention that their daughters will be there. Hell yeah. The food was amazing. We had a fun time, all drinking beers. It was me, the three old ladies and IG model. We laughed our asses off. Got to like 2nd base with her briefly when the old ladies were in another room. It's like definitely gonna happen at some point. Then Mafe shows up. They're playing some music, and they tell Mafe to show me how to do some traditional dance. Honestly I think that was the moment I won her over. Went to the bar with the two of them later (same rooftop bar mentioned earlier). The IG model was kind of being stuck up and flirting with other guys, but me and Mafe were getting along. Nothing happened that night, but I texted Mafe the next day and went out together a couple nights later. So hot. She drained all my... energy. She told me not to tell her cousin we hooked up. Lol. Ended up meeting up with her a bunch of times. I texted her almost a year ago that maybe I'll be back in Medellin soon. Last thing she said was "jaja, bueno te estare espero". (I'll be waiting for you.) I wonder what she's up to.

Maria, 25, Venezolana in Medellin. Hot fake blonde from Caracas that wore too much makeup. But she was friggin hot. Met her at the hostel and as a group we went to a club. Lots of dudes trying to hit on her. She had great energy and a great dancer. She was down for whatever. Ended up taking her to Jardin. Liz was right, what a beautiful place. We almost went paragliding but the weather was turning bad. We went horse back riding to a waterfall. Saw a UFO during a thunderstorm. It was pretty cool. Owned her own web business, too. Back in Medellin when I told her I was leaving she asked to borrow $2k USD because of a problem with a client. Ah, I guess the business stuff was bullshit. Gold digger. She said she had no where to stay, so I gave her $150 cash which I figured would last awhile in Medellin. The next day she sent me photos of the place she was staying and it was a balling ass private room, when she could have spent $15 on a cheap hostel room. She asked me multiple times for money after that, which I kindly declined. She had a bunch of IG followers, too. She posted in some story that she made $15k in a month on her business. This was like a day after she had asked me (again) to send her $100. I sent her a message congratulating her. She went off on me and called me a liar for not coming back to see her and blocked me. Lol.

Brenda, 27. Back in Rosario. Went to the bar with L's (mentioned above) amiga's brother B and another dude. We had been playing some futbol together. There was a group of three chicas sitting next to us. Both the dudes with me were spoken for, but B actually opened the group of chicas on my behalf and I made it happen with the one I had my eye on. Perfect body, brown, black hair, beautiful bubbly smile. But fake titties. Which I'm not a huge fan of. I really liked her though. Ended up seeing her off and on for awhile. She really wanted to travel with me. I kinda miss her.

Noelia, 29. Lawyer in Rosario. Met her on bumble. Good looking but not super hot. Hung out with her a couple times, but I just wasn't as into her as Brenda or especially Agostina.

Valentina, 25. Met her with a buddy when we went to a restaurant. He would always joke that it was so easy for me being a gringo. She was our waitress and gave me her number after some flirting. Witchy chick with tattoos. Thin, olive brown, black hair. Met up with her at a bar the next day or so "to practice english". Of course we ended up going back to my place. Met up with her several times. She was really good at utilizing her female energy. I still heart her IG stories from time to time.

P. 30, doctor, Santa Fe. Absolutely gorgeous face. Girl next door vibes. Slightly thick, but not too much. Likes to cook. Could've married her. Met her on bumble and talked awhile until I finally went to meet up with her (like 1.5 hour drive from Rosario). She really liked it... perro style. The next week we made plans to meet up again on a Thursday night. She going to bake a pie for me. Was kind of looking forward to it. Then Thursday Agostina messaged me with a picture of a bottle of wine. I had a choice to make. Sorry P

Nuria. 29. Blew my mind. Boys trip to Carlos Paz. They actually met this chick and her group of friends at the club. I was in a different area and joined them after. Ended up dancing with her and took her back to the hotel. So gorgeous. Finished inside her because she was so hot. She was from BA and visiting Carlos Paz. My amigo joked that I stole her from him. I wanted to meet up with her again, but it didn't happen.

There's more, but I need to wrap this up because my girlfriend just got back from yoga. I'd say OP is mostly correct in his pointers in the OP except for the gentleman part. I think that can actually even hurt you. Women literally don't give a shit about that. They'd rather a bad boy. Jordan Peterson even talks about this. Btw, I'm like average looking.

Probably gonna delete it in a few hours.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cobra-Commander:

Steroids and cocaine cured that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cobra-Commander:
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:
So you were fat and your wife didn't want sex, hmmm  

Steroids and cocaine cured that.
goddamn right.gif
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn't think it was possible to actually smell bullshit through a fiber optic line but I guess I was wrong.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Enjoy it! I hope you find a good one.

Now I kind of want to shoot dbol and blow lines in a Prague bathroom stall. Sounds like a good time!
View Quote
post or pre draft for WWIII?

asking for a friend.

@Agilt
@HRoark87
@Chaingun
@Pajamacannon
@Papposilenus

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#13]

She's super Catholic.

I broke up with her for another girl when she was clearly crazy about me.  She was already talking marriage after just a couple dates.  I'm not sure how to look at it but she really got hurt.
View All Quotes

Treated her like shit how?

Did she never have a LTR?      That alone seems suspect.

She's super Catholic.

I broke up with her for another girl when she was clearly crazy about me.  She was already talking marriage after just a couple dates.  I'm not sure how to look at it but she really got hurt.
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/je-ne-regrette-rien-i-dont-regret-anything.html

Listen to this and see if it has any effect.  It's like a French national anthem

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JCIN:
I always wondered what nineteen years of GD does to a person.
View Quote
*squints whilst looking in the mirror*

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Sure sure
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Then you did it wrong.  Continental European men are effeminate losers who wear purses and suck dick for fun.  If you're a red blooded American you should acting like one.  I'm a British import, came here when I was 8 so you should be twice the man I am.

ETA:  Dude you're a fucking Marine.  Eat some crayons and go set your Tinder location to Warsaw.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn I'm a Passport Bro and didn't know it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
View Quote

Yep, 3 of them.  One was just two randos in a bar in Madrid, and English girl and and Argentinian (neither one had heard of the Falklands War).
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#19]
If you're unfamiliar with the term, here you go: Urban Dictionary

I got divorced last year and have spent the last 12 months dating various women of different cultural backgrounds mostly in Europe but also some in Latin America and a couple stateside.  I hope that by sharing my experiences I can inspire some of my fellow ARFCOMMERs to find success in dating, love and maybe marriage.  Although I'm no expert on a long lasting marriage, others can advise you better there.  I didn't start this thread with the aim of humble bragging as none of you know me in real life but with the hope that we can all benefit from my recent experiences with women across the globe.

Background:

My ex-wife and I were married for 11 years and separated last July and I initiated the divorce.  She did not want to end the marriage at all until she later found out I was already dating.  After years of little to no sex, being constantly disrespected, sleeping separate and largely ignored I told her that I had reached my breaking point.  She made no promises to change so I knew I had to fully commit to ending things with her.  I was totally miserable and hated my existence.  I was constantly made to feel like everything I did was wrong in someway and my happiness did not matter at all.  FUCK THAT.

I am 41 years old now, I retired at 38 with a substantial income, I've mostly kept my looks, I cut 60 lbs of fat with anabolics last year, I'm 6' tall and bench 315 lbs.  I have been involved one way or another with the following women starting in August of 2023:

-D, 31, Colombian living in Florida.  Big naturals, light skin, amazing BJ skills, a real screamer during sex, we dated for 2 months but she backed out of a trip to Europe with me 1 day before we were supposed to leave.  Hands down the hottest woman I've ever seen.  She was totally batshit crazy but a 10.

-N, 25, German.  C cup, Greek/Croatian mix, born again Christian, she moved into my hotel room on the 3rd date.  She ambushed me with a lunch with her entire family.  She seemed to think we were getting married after just a couple of dates.  Later stalked me online for about 2 months.  A solid 8.

-J, 27, Australian.  We met in Amsterdam and I took her first to a sex show then later back to her hotel.  Not the best looking but any hole is a goal, she's a 5.

-V, 27, Albanian.  We met in Geneva, we never slept together, she drained my bank account and strung me along as much as possible for 2 months.  I wanted a relationship with her but she was very non-committal and a shitty communicator.  We took multiple trips together across the globe.  We dated for about 2 months.
Her heart was made of ice but she's a solid 8.

-M, 25, Russian.  We met up in Prague, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect C cup tits.  She comes back from the bathroom on the first date with white stuff in her nostril.  We did coke together and made out in the bathroom of the restaurant.  That night we had sex in my hotel room.  She was totally wild, wanted a relationship with me but she'd be a terrible role model for my future children.  She's an 8.

-C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

-A, 24, French.  Red hair, green eyes, freckles, amazing body and outgoing personality.  I have never met anyone who made me throw caution into the wind like A before.  We never slept together because I wanted to wait (idiot).  I had real feelings for her and it made me blind to everyone and everything else.  She broke up with me because I had followed C (the last girl) on Instagram and then thought I was trying to date them both at the same time (I wasn't).  She broke my heart.  Pretty crazy, a bit paranoid, bisexual.  She's a 10.

-M, 24, Spanish.  Dark hair and eyes.  Model, B cup, long legs and slender body.  Met up with her in Madrid a week after getting dumped by A (last girl).  She wore lingerie for me and we had sex on the first date in my hotel room.  Rebound chick.  She stopped texting after I got home.  A solid 8.

-L, 34, American.  As American as apple pie.  Home grown Texan girl, blonde hair and blue eyes, B cup, divorced, great body.  We just fooled around a few times.  She was really fun to hang out with but ultimately too old to fire out the 4 future kids I want so I didn't want to waste any more of her time.  She's a 7.

-V, 31, Belgian.  Tall, slim, big eyes and amazing hair and the best fashion sense I've ever seen.  Went on a couple dates but we never kissed.  We both wanted a serious relationship but she kept spending too much of her time having fun with her silly friend and not me.  She wanted me but I don't like being ignored.  She's a 9.

-V, 27, Polish.  5' 11", works in Finance, long legs, blonde hair, big blue eyes and perfect skin.  I chased her online for 8 months until she agreed to meet me.  I wanted a relationship but she just wanted to bang.  So we did on our third date.  She was sort of a lousy lay but she looked damn good laying there taking it and did everything I told her to.  She still wants me to come back to see her.  Terrible communicator but an all around 10.

-L, 24, Colombian.  Doctor, c cup, great body and full lips.  I flew to Colombia to visit her and we stayed at a resort out in the desert where we fooled around but never slept together.  We talked about being a couple but I wasn't able to get back to see her for a month so things sort of fizzled out.  A solid 8.

-V, 30, American.  Flew out to Utah to see her.  She lied to me and told me she was 23, petite little body with B cups.  She was desperately looking for a way out of her family situation which I didn't want to get involved with.  We just fooled around a bit.  She's bisexual.  I found out on the last day she was a huge liberal with a head full of woke nonsense.  She's a 7.

-E, 27, Russian.  She grew up in Germany.  Miss Europe contestant, tall, massive fake tits, some plastic surgery on her face (I don't like that), dark personality, absolutely killer body, bisexual and batshit crazy but really cool to hang out with.  Very down to earth for a woman with those kinds of looks.  Didn't sleep with her, just fooled around.  She's a 10 but parts of her are fake.

-A, 24, Colombian.  A petite little doll with a big personality.  We agreed to be a couple after a few days of dating.  Took her on a trip to Paris and London for a week.  Doesn't speak a lick of English and my Spanish is poor so it was hard to have a relationship.  I chose not to fuck her but we just fooled around, great BJs.
Things fizzled out after the trip.  She's an 8.

-E, 26, Russian.  We met up in Vienna.  Miss St. Petersburg runner-up a few years ago.  B cups with perfect nipples, long legs, slender body and never wore a bra.  She's bisexual.  We banged on the first date and didn't leave the hotel room for 3 days except to eat.  She was my first and only squirter so far.  I was on a cycle of Dianabol at the time so we ended up having sex about 12 times per day until she told me she had to "retire it".  She became very possessive after we saw each other and it pissed me off but she did later apologize.  She's a 9.

-J, 26, German.  My current girlfriend.  Tall, slim, very fit, high energy, amazingly confident and fun.  A stuntwoman, huntress, EMT and all around cool chick.  She's a 10.  We just got back from spending a week in Miami and Orlando where I watched her frolic on the beach.  No further details than that at this time
https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/458356738_10169531347980602_6877900970145702622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=vvgsi1PZLHwQ7kNvgFGl4Ff&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&_nc_gid=A-vf916LqGOX0YhQvAHeKEG&oh=00_AYDC0k7E7AoAAqvzzwYa8o4z3dDKQ2eZfe2KJdGf-O-DaA&oe=66DE707E
Posted with permission.

Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?)
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you!
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys

I seriously want a normal, steady relationship that leads to a long and healthy marriage.  I have two kids already but I want to have 3-4 more.  I love the idea of a big family.  I may have missed my best opportunity with "C" as she was the most stable and best fit for me.  I really don't know what I was thinking there.  A lot of these women are great at first then slow roll out the craziness over a period of a few weeks or months.  Are any of them normal?  Am I expecting too much as a 41 year old serial dater of women in their 20's?

But feel free to ask whatever you want or criticize to your little heart's content.  Tell me I'm a woman hating misogynist for compiling this long list of women and rating their looks and personalities or because almost all of them want to fuck me by the 3rd date.  IDGAF bro.  Or stay and learn something and quit being a middle aged loser like I could have been if I didn't decide to end my marriage, hit the gym, buy new clothes and stop being a depressed pussy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84227/James_2_jpg-3313092.JPG
If my Shrek looking ass can do it, so can you.

Fire away.
View Quote

The only thing I can add to this is...

Don't date women from Chicagoland.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Why go whoring around instead of actually looking for a person to spend your life with?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Narwhals:
Why go whoring around instead of actually looking for a person to spend your life with?
View Quote

He’s over 40.

If my wife died, I wouldn’t go “whoring around”, but I also wouldn’t remarry at this age.  

And I love my wife, so it’s not MGTOH.  It’s simply, why bother with a whole new marriage when you’re past the family man age and stage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#22]

She's not frigid at all.  I just think her family will fucking hate me.  They know everything about A also.  I feel it's not salvageable considering she said "You played with my heart."  I chose another girl over her, crawling back to her would make me a serious piece of shit.  All my friends said to leave A alone because she's too crazy and that C had her shit together.  Like a dumbass, I didn't listen.  Although getting her to spend time with me was a challenge.  She's a flight attendant, bartender and also does some social media promotions so she never had time enough for me.
View All Quotes

What airline?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
@556Cliff
View Quote

You sir…are ridiculous.

I bet OP has tattoos. Disgusting behavior.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#24]
don't know if it's already has been posted, but how do you meet these women when you go overseas?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AS556:

You sir are ridiculous.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#26]
I can't compete with these escapades but before I met my current wife after my divorce I had distance relationship with an awesome girl. Late 20's, red head, b cups but a perfect rear end, green eyes and a moviestar face. She was a 7 or 8 easy. She had a day job but she was also a pro 9 ball player and played at the national level. She could could destroy anybody at the pool table it was glorious to watch her. We dated for several months and I met her family and found out she was loaded, not just just kind of loaded... really loaded. Like we have boat in mediterranean loaded, we just replaced the Gulfstream loaded, her mom had a contracting team spend more than my house on her master closet loaded.  Really cool down to earth people too. Well it didn't last but it was great time. I fell for her, and it broke my heart. We parted on good terms. Never in a million years would I guess my nerdy ass would date a girl like her.

I met my wife soon after. Petit little german girl from western ND. She is an english tracher and the best human being I have ever met. Complely dofferent person than amyone I had dated before. There are some real gems out there, you just have to get out and look.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I too went through a hoe phase after my divorce.  Keep it up OP after a while casual pussy will become boring.  Like masterbating inside of someone else.  But enjoy it while you can.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Yep, 3 of them.  One was just two randos in a bar in Madrid, and English girl and and Argentinian (neither one had heard of the Falklands War).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

That's impossible Probably a language barrier thing. It's called Las Malvinas here. She probably didn't recognize the term Falklands.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Because he has the testosterone levels of a 20 year old dude.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#30]
All that travel…plus getting past language barriers…plus navigating locally…plus meeting that many women…in 12 months.  

Fake.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Because he has the testosterone levels of a 20 year old dude.
View Quote

More like 2-3 top of range 20 year olds. Test levels on cycle can easily be 3000+
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Skg_Mre_Lght:
Blasting PEDs and chasing International pussy in your 40s.

What could go wrong?
View Quote
"International Pussy" wood be a damn fine beer and/or band name.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#34]

What could go wrong?
View Quote

Nothing. It’s all up from here baby.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:27:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#35]

View All Quotes

What could go wrong?

40+, no kids, no real responsibility in life.  Go as hard as possible and die at 50.

He’s retired.  It ain’t like the alternative is  going down in the history books for curing cancer.

Max hedonistic enjoyment is a fine goal in such a situation.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#36]

What airline?
View Quote

Air France, business class, with the red badge.  Oh and Chris Brown once pulled her into his lap and started grabbing on her and the airline did nothing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#37]
This thread is creepy and weird.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Sounds exhausting.

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#39]

That's impossible Probably a language barrier thing. It's called Las Malvinas here. She probably didn't recognize the term Falklands.
View Quote

She'd heard of the islands but not the war.  Yeah I was surprised they were hanging out together but they're 19 and 20, different generation.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By HLB0302:
I hope you find what you’re looking for
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

40+, no kids, no real responsibility in life.  Go as hard as possible and die at 50.

He’s retired.  It ain’t like the alternative is  going down in the history books for curing cancer.

View Quote

I PMed him. His cycle isn’t going to kill him at 50.

Bodybuilders are blasting 2-3 grams a week of test, tren, EQ etc and largely live to normal-ish ages. Running mid level cycles starting at 40 as long as you keep your blood markers and BP in range is going to be just fine.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#42]

asking for a friend.

@Agilt
@HRoark87
@Chaingun
@Pajamacannon
@Papposilenus

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Enjoy it! I hope you find a good one.

Now I kind of want to shoot dbol and blow lines in a Prague bathroom stall. Sounds like a good time!

asking for a friend.

@Agilt
@HRoark87
@Chaingun
@Pajamacannon
@Papposilenus

Before, during, after... it doesn't matter. A party is a party!
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Fire away.
View Quote

This isn’t a ciriticism of you, your life choices or anything like that, but my observation of your post and of my choices in life:

Don’t get married.
We all want what we don’t have-I waited until I was 49 to get married for the first time and had to find a woman 19 years older than me to get a ‘good one’. Even though she’s a good wife, all women have their shit. I don’t regret getting married but I won’t remarry ever again. What I found was that being single wasn’t so bad after all, no matter how envious I was of the stability of my friend’s marriages, and the perceived love of their wives and kids.

The way you describe women seems almost like they are a commodity to you. Most marriages that stay together end up doing it because of the fear of the unknown if they split up. You won’t have that problem if you are financially secure for life. Yes, having someone at home that cares about you is worth a lot, but be honest with yourself about how willing you are to settle down, be honest about whether you can properly value a partner beyond the physical characteristics she brings to the table-bottom line is that when you meet a woman, you have to tell yourself that the is the best she is every going to look, because once out of their 20’s it’s all downhill from there….. and you’re dating women from parts of the world that tend to age like milk.  Look at their mothers and ask yourself with your apparent high standards if you can see yourself married to that in 20 years.

Nothing wrong with just living life and having your fun. But yeah, don’t get married.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#45]
I wanted to read the OP but can't b/cv of video games.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Bodybuilders are blasting 2-3 grams a week of test, tren, EQ etc and largely live to normal-ish ages. Running mid level cycles starting at 40 as long as you keep your blood markers and BP in range is going to be just fine.
View Quote

Ding ding ding ding ding!  I have a very experienced trainer advising me and I get my labs done regularly.  I'm never not going to on this stuff ever again.  My test was 670 naturally, now I'm over somewhere 1500 which is as high as the test could calculate.  No clue what the real number is but I feel great.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

Oh, that’s good.  But I wasn’t even thinking of that.

I’d incorporate some extreme sports or something.  

The goal is to go as hard as you can, and die relatively young.  Not suicide or anything like that.  Just all kinds of fun and risky behaviors.

I have a couple of friends like that.  Honestly, it’s not a bad lifestyle.  Our society focuses too much on how long we live.  If you don’t have kids and family, and you aren’t working to cure cancer, that’s the wrong focus.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#48]

You sir are ridiculous.

View All Quotes
@556Cliff

You sir are ridiculous.

But no Asians.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

This isn’t a ciriticism of you, your life choices or anything like that, but my observation of your post and of my choices in life:

Don’t get married.
We all want what we don’t have-I waited until I was 49 to get married for the first time and had to find a woman 19 years older than me to get a ‘good one’. Even though she’s a good wife, all women have their shit. I don’t regret getting married but I won’t remarry ever again. What I found was that being single wasn’t so bad after all, no matter how envious I was of the stability of my friend’s marriages, and the perceived love of their wives and kids.

The way you describe women seems almost like they are a commodity to you. Most marriages that stay together end up doing it because of the fear of the unknown if they split up. You won’t have that problem if you are financially secure for life. Yes, having someone at home that cares about you is worth a lot, but be honest with yourself about how willing you are to settle down, be honest about whether you can properly value a partner beyond the physical characteristics she brings to the table-bottom line is that when you meet a woman, you have to tell yourself that the is the best she is every going to look, because once out of their 20’s it’s all downhill from there….. and you’re dating women from parts of the world that tend to age like milk.  Look at their mothers and ask yourself with your apparent high standards if you can see yourself married to that in 20 years.

Nothing wrong with just living life and having your fun. But yeah, don’t get married.
View Quote

That's a fair criticism.  But the reason most of these girls don't work out for me is that I realize they are "not the mother of my future children."  That's the phrase that keeps bouncing around in my head.  Also the distance can feel like an obstacle even though I'm living in France half the time.  My current girlfriend may be right, but we'll see.  She, like all women, have their own issues but I know she'd be loyal to me and fun.  Values come first to me, personality second and looks third.  I might be looking for someone that doesn't exist, not sure yet.  But I don't want to settle for 2nd rate.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

You talked to young women lately?

Honestly OP is dumb for trying to get married again, period.

Originally Posted By FedDC:
All that travel…plus getting past language barriers…plus navigating locally…plus meeting that many women…in 12 months.  

Fake.
View Quote

What? Most young Europeans speak English better than Americans. Getting around Europe is easy.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top