User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Good, I suppose, but fuck Nate anyway.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The popular vote is complete b*******. Kamala Harris could win by millions in California and New York which would give her the popular vote and then lose in 48 other states by just a small margin. And it would make her look like she just won the popular vote by a couple of million yet she would be completely blown away in the electoral college college.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Guntoter:
Some guy makes a "forecast" that Trump is going to win and GD has a spontaneous orgasm.

National polls have been consistently showing Trump losing ground to Harris or her in the lead.  

I want Trump to win, however there has to be facts not forecasts.
View Quote
After having a pollster hang up on me after I told him what party I aligned with I quit thinking polls were worth anything!
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tparker241:
The bitch whore wins, wholly signifies the forfeiture of the Republic. It will never return.
View Quote
I'll contend that the Republic is already lost. Trump is just slowing it down. We're so screwed!
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mayday:
I hope in Victory speech, Trump says:  " Now we can move forward, unburdened by what has been."
View Quote
Oh please God let that happen....
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:25:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
That would be amazing
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
Originally Posted By LongTrang:
I hope in Victory speech, Trump says:  " Now we can move forward, unburdened by what has been."

That would be amazing

Noice
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ztug:
The popular vote is complete b*******. Kamala Harris could win by millions in California and New York which would give her the popular vote and then lose in 48 other states by just a small margin. And it would make her look like she just won the popular vote by a couple of million yet she would be completely blown away in the electoral college college.
View Quote

thats ok, they can just cry about it like everything else
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:37:16 AM EDT
[#8]
In a normal election with 3 presidential debates and in person voting with ID, Trump runs away with it. There’s going to be one debate, maybe, a shit ton of mail in fraudulent ballots and the race is going to be very tight.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:40:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope in Victory speech, Trump says:  " Now we can move forward, unburdened by what has been.”
View Quote

Genius.

Send to campaign.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TNRonin:
I'll contend that the Republic is already lost. Trump is just slowing it down. We're so screwed!
View Quote

You may very well be correct brother.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:55:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Fpni
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope in Victory speech, Trump says:  " Now we can move forward, unburdened by what has been.”
View Quote

That would be the best line in any speech, ever.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 1:14:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#13]
Nate Silver said there was no way Trump would win in 2016 so I don't take much of what he says seriously regardless of his predicted outcome

Plus the guy is in total onset male pattern baldness denial

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mancat:
Nate Silver said there was no way Trump would win in 2016 so I don't take much of what he says seriously regardless of his predicted outcome

Plus the guy is in total onset male pattern baldness denial

https://i.imgflip.com/1dvumf.jpg
View Quote

Same guy:

Attachment Attached File

I don't trust the polls this far out, Kamala should be alarmed that she's tracking behind Brandon and Bill Clinton's sidegirl (those were both like .01% races in the states that mattered), but at times it seems Nate bronze has hit his pitch-count for some things.

He strikes me as a "wow, you fuckers are going to get Trump elected, aren't you - you fucking brought this on yourself" Democrat.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 1:42:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Just wait until after the debate.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh no, better cause a crisis before the Holidays, or maybe during the Holidays.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:19:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Accuracy on these polls is what, plus or minus thirty percent?
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:43:14 AM EDT
[#18]
"The model also shows that the Republicans have made a net gain of between 0.1 and 2 points in every swing state other than Georgia and Wisconsin in the past week."

That is nothing.  Democrats can easily swing enough votes to over take that by cheating with one hand tied behind their backs.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:47:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Some guy makes a “forecast” that Trump is going to win and GD has a spontaneous orgasm.

National polls have been consistently showing Trump losing ground to Harris or her in the lead.  

View Quote

I think 2016 showed just how unreliable all polls were. Hillary was a lock.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:13:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ChrisLe:
Meh...Its too close and Trump is not doing himself any favors. So long as he continues on his unhinged rants, insults and twitter (Truthsocial) rants, he's not going to make any headway with undecideds and independents. Until he cuts out all the rants and concentrated on policy (his successes and the failures of the Harris/Biden administration), this one will be a nail biter. And with the Dems voitng machine (cheating) in full swing, this may very well go Harris cone November.
View Quote

Trump literally took over the Republican Party and won the election with his technique. Please elaborate on how your technique has been proven effective in republican or democratic wins.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:25:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:27:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By spidey07:

You don’t understand the power of ridicule. Read their fucking book.

Basic psychology. I use this in my job. People fundamentally want to be told what to do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spidey07:
Meh...Its too close and Trump is not doing himself any favors. So long as he continues on his unhinged rants, insults and twitter (Truthsocial) rants, he's not going to make any headway with undecideds and independents. Until he cuts out all the rants and concentrated on policy (his successes and the failures of the Harris/Biden administration), this one will be a nail biter. And with the Dems voitng machine (cheating) in full swing, this may very well go Harris cone November.

You don’t understand the power of ridicule. Read their fucking book.

Basic psychology. I use this in my job. People fundamentally want to be told what to do.

Do you mean rules for radicals? Throw it right back at them X10.  That’s been my thinking as well. Kamala is the perfect opponent for us. Personalize it and go negative until it breaks through.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:29:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Belfry_Express:

I think he just doesn't want to make the same mistake as 2016 "Hillary in a landslide" so the dems had less than expected turn out because they had it in the bag.

keep beating the war drum that the dems are behind to get more turnout
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Belfry_Express:
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
Some guy makes a “forecast” that Trump is going to win and GD has a spontaneous orgasm.

Silver has a history of over-predicting democratic strength.  This is a very significant number.

I think he just doesn't want to make the same mistake as 2016 "Hillary in a landslide" so the dems had less than expected turn out because they had it in the bag.

keep beating the war drum that the dems are behind to get more turnout

Yes, if you want to win you have to make your side think it’s close or you are behind. They lost in 2016 because the media convinced them they would win easily like you stated
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:30:39 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Fuck me, that would be absolute peak Alpha trolling.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:30:50 AM EDT
[#25]
LOL
You think the left is going to war with us up to Nov 5?
No my brothers;
They are going to war with us after Trump is elected.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:30:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

No they haven't.  On any given day, they're either within the margin of error in the swing states or in a dead heat.  It all depends on how the polls are weighted.  The national polls are pointless, only the swing states matter.

Regardless, Hillary was supposed to demolish Trump based on the polls and we all saw how that turned out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

No they haven't.  On any given day, they're either within the margin of error in the swing states or in a dead heat.  It all depends on how the polls are weighted.  The national polls are pointless, only the swing states matter.

Regardless, Hillary was supposed to demolish Trump based on the polls and we all saw how that turned out.

It’s better for us if we tell everyone it’s close but we are losing. Don’t think we got it or we won’t
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 3:34:18 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tparker241:
The bitch whore wins, wholly signifies the forfeiture of the Republic. It will never return.

At least Trump can lay down cover for us to build something better. If she wins we are heading towards purges and civil war. 4 more years of prosperity is enough for a lot more people to prepare for whatever comes after the United States collapse.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 4:20:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

this is my belief... however i can guarantee you one thing. believe absolutely nothing you hear or see
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By st0newall:
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:
Kamala can absolutely win and more than likely, will.

this is my belief... however i can guarantee you one thing. believe absolutely nothing you hear or see

The fox is in motion, the “first” anti abortion, TDS, are hard to overcome with logic and the right thing to do.  Think of DJT, behind and urge a large turnout of GOP voters because the opposition is engaged and energized.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 4:57:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

Trump needs to stay laser-focused on policy.

Don't get dragged into pop culture, he-said / she-said, name calling etc.

Be Presidential.  Because she is anything BUT that.
View Quote

This. We know he won't, though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

There is nothing you read in the popular press that is accurate.   You get neither facts, nor forecasts.  What you get is sophisticated brain washing to support a narrative.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Some guy makes a "forecast" that Trump is going to win and GD has a spontaneous orgasm.

View Quote
Don't remember 2016 polling I see.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 6:29:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By fosters:
I don’t trust polls…
View Quote

That one polling company, Trafalgar, had him winning at least 5 states that he ended up losing last time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

Facts are, her support seems to be waning.  Directionally it’s going the wrong way for her.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 7:39:28 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Harris made a huge mistake by not naming your Gov. as her V Pres running mate.  Harris does not have a path to win if she loses Pa.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top