Kamala Harris IQ (Page 5 of 5)
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By peacematu:

I wonder what kind of drugs she uses. Anyone?
View Quote

Rumor is she hits the bottle.  Hard.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I almost get tired of typing this- our opponents may or may not be dumb, but they are certainly are evil and committed to their plan. The "dumb" ones that worry me are their legions of deluded followers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:
I almost get tired of typing this- our opponents may or may not be dumb, but they are certainly are evil and committed to their plan. The "dumb" ones that worry me are their legions of deluded followers handlers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:40:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#4]
Originally Posted By R0N:

It demonstrates she was a party apparatchik in a one-party state and had the right connections.  She happened to lucked out at being a “woman of color” when Biden promised to pick a woman of color as part of his deal to land the party nomination.  

Nothing more, nothing less.  I am really shocked that you or anyone else would take that as sign of intelligence.  
View Quote

I'd be willing to bet the entirety of my net worth that not a single member of GD anytime in the next dozen presidential election cycles could figure out how to rise to the level that she has.

Yet these same chuckleheads will sit around on their computers complaing about what a low IQ retard she is.  lol, sure.  whatever.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

I'd be willing to bet the entirety of my net worth that not a single member of GD anytime in the next dozen presidential election cycles could figure out how to rise to the level that she has.

Yet these same chuckleheads will sit around on their computers complaing about what a low IQ retard she is.  lol, sure.  whatever.
View Quote

So, you're saying she gives better head than the entirety of GD?  Could be.  I'll take your word for it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:

So, you're saying she gives better head than the entirety of GD?  Could be.  I'll take your word for it.
View Quote

I despise the woman.  I despise her politics.  I think she would be a wildly ineffective leader, and disasterous for our country.

But if you think for a second you can rise to the level she has, without being extremely competent, as well as cunning, backstabbing, manipulative, and a half dozen other things, I don't know what to tell ya.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
To many money shots to the head!
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:51:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#8]

I despise the woman.  I despise her politics.  I think she would be a wildly ineffective leader, and disasterous for our country.

But if you think for a second you can rise to the level she has, without being extremely competent, as well as cunning, backstabbing, manipulative, and a half dozen other things, I don't know what to tell ya.
View Quote

You left out "gives a helluva BJ" on your otherwise mostly accurate list.

We also note that none of your adjectives is synonymous with "intelligent", which is, last time I checked, the point of the OP.

I would disagree with "extremely competent".  Competent at what, exactly?  Border Czar?

So IDK what to tell ya.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]

You left out "gives a helluva BJ" on your otherwise mostly accurate list.

We also note that none of your adjectives is synonymous with "intelligent", which is, last time I checked, the point of the OP.

I would disagree with "extremely competent".  Competent at what, exactly?  Border Czar?

So IDK what to tell ya.
View Quote

DEI + BJ = Advancement.

If similar to suggesting the potato got to where he is today without special treatment or favoritism.  
He supposedly has a law degree along with his crack head kid , go figure.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

You are conflating knowing people and intelligence, when she speak “off script” her circle word salads equate to her having an average intelligence, with a a chance of slightly above average.

If she was not Wily Brown’s side chick, she would never have gotten where she is today.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#11]

You are conflating knowing people and intelligence, when she speak “off script” her circle word salads equate to her having an average intelligence, with a a chance of slightly above average.

If she was not Wily Brown’s side chick, she would never have gotten where she is today.
View Quote

Correct.  Further, people who argue for Kameleon's awesome intelligence are unwittingly arguing for AOC's intelligence.  Are they unaware that there are only 435 Congressmen/women in the entire U. S. of A.?  And that AOC is among that august group?  How could AOC be among the TOP 435 leaders in the House unless she was as bright as the sun?

It's threads like this that make me question their intelligence.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The word salad may be due to nervousness.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:

There was a lot of luck involved.  She likely couldn’t do it again.

She is between 100-115.  Likely lower than Trumps.   Trump sounds less intelligent than he is, thinks at a higher level than he speaks, inhibited by his ego.  
View Quote

Oral skillz like hers are not a matter of luck.  Practice makes perfect!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:34:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Correct.  Further, people who argue for Kameleon's awesome intelligence are unwittingly arguing for AOC's intelligence.  Are they unaware that there are only 435 Congressmen/women in the entire U. S. of A.?  And that AOC is among that august group?  How could AOC be among the TOP 435 leaders in the House unless she was as bright as the sun?

It's threads like this that make me question their intelligence.
View Quote

AOC is actually smarter and more formidable than she looks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:35:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#16]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

View Quote

Uh, OK.

ETA: Stop staring at her tits and start listening to what she says.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

There’s more than IQ that goes into it. In any case I’d be shocked if she was more than a standard deviation above the mean. That means, for reference, that she’s about as smart as the dumbest military officer and may or may not be able to pass the intelligence test for SF or some military technical jobs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Uh, OK.
View All Quotes

Uh, OK.

I don’t care for her policies. But she’s cleverer than she gets credit for. The stupid shit she says plays well with who she wants to impress. She’s shameless rather than stupid.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:38:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#19]

I don’t care for her policies. But she’s cleverer than she gets credit for. The stupid shit she says plays well with who she wants to impress. She’s shameless rather than stupid.
View Quote

Did you know that "cleverness" and "intelligence" are not synonyms?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:41:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Uh, OK.

View Quote

Curious, have you ever met AOC?  Or any of these politicians you are assuming are idiots just because you don't like their politics?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:48:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#21]

Curious, have you ever met AOC?  Or any of these politicians you are assuming are idiots just because you don't like their politics?
View Quote

I've seen/heard her speak many times.  She's an airhead.  Know thy enemy.  

Here are some high profile Ds I despise, but I think they are intelligent: Shumer, Hillary, Obama.  Slick Willy was intelligent, too.

Curious, do you know any high profile politicians?  Which ones?

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:52:26 AM EDT
[#22]

I seen/heard her speak many times.  She's an airhead.  Know thy enemy.  

Here are some high profile Ds I despise, but I think they are intelligent: Shumer, Hillary, Obama.  Slick Willy was intelligent, too.

Curious, do you know any high profile politicians?  Which ones?

View Quote

I only ask because I got to have dinner with a friend of a friend a few years back who, at the time, worked as a staffer on the HASC.  I picked his brain for 2 hours, asking him everything you would want to ask from somebody who works around all these congress critters everyday.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:01:01 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Indeed.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#24]

I only ask because I got to have dinner with a friend of a friend a few years back who, at the time, worked as a staffer on the HASC.  I picked his brain for 2 hours, asking him everything you would want to ask from somebody who works around all these congress critters everyday.

View Quote

Who did he think was smart and stupid?

Norm Dicks, Maria Cantwell struck me as smart. Inslee, Adam Smith and Patty Murray much less so. Brian Baird, also very smart. Thats my personal experience with them all at least.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:05:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#25]

View Quote

I can't take anyone seriously who thinks AOC is intelligent, but turns right around and says Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are dumb as dirt.  Fact is, there are, and have been, some very intelligent and very stupid people in Congress, and that's not going to change in the future.

Back to the subject: Kameleon isn't very intelligent, but she's not AOC-level dumb.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:19:34 AM EDT
[#26]

I can't take anyone seriously who thinks AOC is intelligent, but turns right around and says Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are dumb as dirt.  Fact is, there are, and have been, some very intelligent and very stupid people in Congress, and that's not going to change in the future.

Back to the subject: Kameleon isn't very intelligent, but she's not AOC-level dumb.
View Quote

Ok.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#27]
I haven't seen or heard anything to support your super brain theory.

Sorry your girl sucks and is losing in the polls.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:26:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Who did he think was smart and stupid?

Norm Dicks, Maria Cantwell struck me as smart. Inslee, Adam Smith and Patty Murray much less so. Brian Baird, also very smart. Thats my personal experience with them all at least.
View Quote

I just specifically remember asking him about AOC. This was fall of 2021, and she was still a new member of Congress people were interested in. I had the same thoughts - that she was some air headed joke, so I asked him about her. No, the staffer shared she is actually quite intelligent when you talk to her out of the public eye, which surprised me. And he did confirm, as suspected, her tits are as spectacular as you think they are.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:14:15 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

That is one of the reasons I have doubts on “Paleo”-Conservative bonafides, other having to proclaim them all time when accused otherwise, the only people I have ever heard proclaim either was intelligent were progressives.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:26:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Palm] [#30]
Originally Posted By JKH62:

DEI + BJ = Advancement.

If similar to suggesting the potato got to where he is today without special treatment or favoritism.  
He supposedly has a law degree along with his crack head kid , go figure.
View Quote

We have all known women in the workforce who advanced based on sexual favors. Kamala is just the run of the mill bimbo.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:08:02 AM EDT
[#31]

Uh, OK.

View All Quotes

Uh, OK.

I can't help it. LOL
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:09:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#32]
I'll bet her big ass nipples look like toosie roll pops and shit.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#33]
I clicked 100-110 but honestly it is probably 90s the more I think about it.

It is difficult for me to tell a huge difference anywhere from probably mid 80s to high 120s simply because people with different levels of intelligence (really plasticity or real actionable learning ability) can have wildly different aptitudes.  Anyone in the first standard deviation, basically.  You can find a pretty dumb guy who is a fucking autist when it comes to a physical trade and a pretty smart person who couldn't figure out how to change a tire even after watching a youtube video on it.  Not sure how much I subscribe to Gardner on that whole thing but whatever.

I spent a long time in the hard sciences (chemical production, environmental laboratory instrumentation, etc.) and there are some real retards out there with STEM degrees.  I've also got a buddy I work out with who is pretty sharp but no where near my IQ that has three STEM degrees and his DDS.

I did ask my father about this (since he has both his undergrad and JD from prestigious universities) and he rolled his eyes and said "you may or may not be surprised but you would be horrified."  So I guess law is no different in that some real fucking idiots can get through programs.

The thing that really gets me is she talks how (in my long experience) stupid people *think* smart people talk.  She has a few "smart sounding" phrases she tends to repeat because she thinks they are really clever turns of phrase but a lot of the rest ends up as word salad while she tries to say something compelling.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#34]

That is one of the reasons I have doubts on “Paleo”-Conservative bonafides, other having to proclaim them all time when accused otherwise, the only people I have ever heard proclaim either was intelligent were progressives.
View Quote

Is your contention that MTG and Lauren Boebert are intelligent individuals?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#35]
WOnder why so many of her staff, have quit?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:59:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
View Quote

I know lots of high IQ people who are horrible socially, being a bitch and IQ aren't mutually exclusive. She's far from dumb and far from a genius but she did pass the bar exam. I'd bet on her book smarts being above Biden but her social climbing skills involve knee pads.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
View Quote

I’d imagine she is extremely toxic, abrasive, narcissistic, and just a flat out nasty person to be around.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Anyone who discounts the role of psycopathy with regard to social hierarchies is horribly naive, an average IQ psycopath can rise far above a moral individual with superior IQ. Unfortunately, this is the way of the world. The unwritten golden rule of power is "Whoever cheats the best...Wins"
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#39]

Doubt that the average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student.  There are a LOT of pre-med, engineering, and other STEM students that are smarter than almost any law school student.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
She went to a third or fourth tear law school, and failed the bar on her first attempt. I saw somewhere that she passed it on her third attempt, but other sources say she passed it on the second attempt. The average college student is smarter than the average American. The average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student. The average attorney is smarter than the population at large. But these are all just averages. Personally, I believe in different types of intelligence.  She’s probably a little smarter than the average American, but far dumber than the average attorney. But she makes up for it in other ways, which is why she’s been politically successful.

Doubt that the average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student.  There are a LOT of pre-med, engineering, and other STEM students that are smarter than almost any law school student.

Per verifythis.com,  "The California bar exam is notoriously difficult. The July 1989 test that Harris failed has a passing rate of 72.2% among first-time test takers, meaning more than a quarter failed.  ."  

I figured id post this here to  give a more apples to apples comparison. I would postulate that first time passes is higher than 2nd time passes (first time takers would be fresh off law school, younger(mentally sharper), and likely study harder due to the unknown). while second+ time takers has both those who have failed the prior administration(lower IQ/work ethic) AND longer since school, AND had to support them selves until the next test (i believe it was semi annually, like February and July). So passing on a retest is statistically less likely (in California it went from 72% to 46%  in this case .
"The February 1990 test that Harris passed had a total passing rate of just 45.9%, meaning more than half failed."

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Is your contention that MTG and Lauren Boebert are intelligent individuals?
View Quote

i’ve never heard a long form interview of Bobert so I can’t say.   But have listened to multiple longform interviews of MTG and I can say that most peoples’ view of her are based on the characterized persona created by the mainstream media
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#41]
They propped up a brain dead Joe Biden for 4 years.

They can make her look like Einstein.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#42]
My Goden Retriever thinks she is an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#43]

i’ve never heard a long form interview of Bobert so I can’t say.   But have listened to multiple longform interviews of MTG and I can say that most peoples’ view of her are based on the characterized persona created by the mainstream media
View Quote

In the back of my mind, I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that MTG is just playing a role. The retarded conspiracy stuff she says or posts from time to time is nothing more than a targeted gesture towards a subset of her constituency.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#44]
If the debate was any indicator, she’s at least smart enough to set flaming bags of dogshit in front of Trump and smirk while he stomps on them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jwr6:
If the debate was any indicator, she’s at least smart enough to set flaming bags of dogshit in front of Trump and smirk while he stomps on them.
View Quote

But that still leaves you deep in the synthesis vs. regurgitation debate.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:09:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#46]

Top 25% doesn't mean much when 50% are BELOW AVERAGE.  This is not the top 25% of college students.  Or the top 25% of her graduating class.  It's top 25% - barely - of all people who have a pulse.
View All Quotes

Top 25% doesn't mean much when 50% are BELOW AVERAGE.  This is not the top 25% of college students.  Or the top 25% of her graduating class.  It's top 25% - barely - of all people who have a pulse.

Well, yeah. Better than even chance of being able to outsmart your competition. Don't think she is there at 110, but she is probably smarter than your average bear.

What she did was take the lazy route, because she could. After doing that for 30- 40 years she never had to show any real competence because she was given authority above her ability and she was free to delegate work. or was simply the weak link of a team and they were essentially forced to pick up her slack. She can't produce or show skill, knowledge or ability because it was never a thing for her. And it's why she is lost now when trying to express ideas that are not consistent or coherent because she is not a serious person with the capacity to think beyond the immediate.

She's a free rider, absent any critical thinking skills because she never had to apply herself or was she ever called on anything. But she was always told she was way better than she is because of identity politics. And that alone is enough in her world.

An IQ score of 110 falls within the ‘high average’ range

A score of 110 on an IQ test places someone in the ‘high average’ range, indicating above-average intelligence and cognitive abilities compared to the general population.

This score suggests good reasoning and problem-solving skills, especially when measured using well-established scales like the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale and the Stanford-Binet test. With the mean and median IQ scores set at 100, a score of 110 lies comfortably above this average, signifying a higher-than-average mental ability without reaching the genius level.

Link Posted: Today 3:49:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:...The thing that really gets me is she talks how (in my long experience) stupid people *think* smart people talk.  She has a few "smart sounding" phrases she tends to repeat because she thinks they are really clever turns of phrase but a lot of the rest ends up as word salad while she tries to say something compelling.
View Quote

@RickFinsta

What's the chance the word salad is due to nervousness or something like that?
Link Posted: Today 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#48]

@RickFinsta

View Quote

The "word salad" is a way to control the conversation, shut up others, and keep the floor without having anything meaningful to contribute.  It is in keeping with her "I'm speaking" admonition that she used on Pence so she continue to ramble on rather than engaging in an actual conversation or dialog.

The word salad is a component of controlling behavior.

Link Posted: Today 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#49]

@RickFinsta

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:...The thing that really gets me is she talks how (in my long experience) stupid people *think* smart people talk.  She has a few "smart sounding" phrases she tends to repeat because she thinks they are really clever turns of phrase but a lot of the rest ends up as word salad while she tries to say something compelling.

@RickFinsta

I'm not really qualified to make a determination on that.  I just know what it sounds like when dumb or average people try to sound smart in technical meetings and such.

I mean, those little taglines may be things her handlers told her to repeat or maybe her speechwriter is a dumb/average person that tries to sound smart.  I do know she seems to be better put-together when she is on script versus speaking extemporaneously and as you say that could be something like performance anxiety.  Maybe she should try drinking wine to calm her nerves first LOL.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 5 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top