BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 62
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

Put it this way, the 2nd Assassin will NEVER testify.  Maybe he'll have a "heart attack" in his cell??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I don't disagree with you, just feels a lot different than the previous attempt to me. I doubt dude ends up Epsteined in jail but who knows.

Still fucky dont get me wrong, especially with him being in a Ukraine propoganda video lol

Put it this way, the 2nd Assassin will NEVER testify.  Maybe he'll have a "heart attack" in his cell??

The guy is obviously partially front loops.  

That doesn’t mean he hadn’t been a useful tool at some point.  Perfect person to recruit.

Anyway, they work him over and the lawyer who reps him will be interesting to see.  Front loops also means he can be influenced to STFU and or kill himself.  

Remember Cesar Sayoc?  The patsy that pled guilty and then disappeared?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

You know that was trump increased the debt by more than any president prior? Right?
View Quote

Fucking COVID did.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:06:14 AM EDT
[#4]
This guy is on brand for what I expect Uke Bros to be IRL.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:08:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Fucking COVID did.
View Quote

COVID signed the spending bills and demanded higher payments families?

I had no clue it was elected.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Did this Routh idiot get any shots off ?
Still unclear to me as I didn't pay much attention to it yesterday. The news report I got around dinner time did mention that shots were fired, but they were coming from an altercation off the golf course and out on the street and it was unrelated.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:09:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By C-4:

Once they murder Trump, they come after the rest of us.  There will be nothing standing in their way.
View Quote

We are literally the Soviet Union 2.0 or Fourth Reich at that point, except this time, the #1 Enemy is White Christians.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Still unclear to me as I didn't pay much attention to it yesterday. The news report I got around dinner time did mention that shots were fired, but they were coming from an altercation off the golf course and out on the street and it was unrelated.
View Quote

I think I might have identified the source of the confusion.

But actually I don’t know if he got any shots off.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#10]
They want Trump dead or in jail.

The jail thing didn't work out.

It's a long way til November and President Trump isn't safe.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

COVID signed the spending bills and demanded higher payments families?

I had no clue it was elected.
View Quote

COVID tanked the world economy.

Trump put money in people’s pockets to keep the nation out of a depression.

It was pay a lot now vs lose everything later.

Sorry, not sorry, you don’t like him because he won’t be UKR‘s sugar daddy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By bc5000:
The look on his face. "I am a sick unhinged Trump hating N_T and am proud to go to prison for it"

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/09/ryan-routh-arrest.jpg?resize=764,1024&quality=75&strip=all
View Quote

Fucker looks pleased with himself.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Jack_Dempsey:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack_Dempsey:

Yeah, that's when I dumped the news fairly early last night.
Finished watching the Godfather series though, I'm thinking I like movie #2 more and more.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:27:49 AM EDT
[#14]
the obvious questions are:
(1)  how did the suspect know time and location of Trump on the corse and
(2)  was there something/someone that brought the SS attention to the suspects location, dictating a reaction to foil the plan?

not did covid effect the economy............rabbit trailing bunch of fucking idiots smh
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GXjTTZOXkAA2slv?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Interesting Mr. Wray (D).  Does cleansing his public social media account change what the agent actually believes??
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Only it appears this golf outing was not a part of Trump's public schedule.  An assassin needs to know where the target is going to be.  Unless this bozo is just stalking random golf courses hoping Trump decides to play a round - not likely.

The assassin obviously has some connections, and nearly the entire fedgov bureaucracy hates Trump.  If this golf outing wasn't public knowledge, then someone leaked it to the shooter.

View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:31:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#17]
Originally Posted By Klee:

Fucker looks pleased with himself.
View Quote

In O.G. Vlad's time, we know where that smug prick Traitor would end up.  I understand Vlad's methods more and more as time goes on.  Display the miserable wretches for all to see....what a message it sends.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:35:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#18]
Originally Posted By trvln:
(2)  was there something/someone that brought the SS attention to the suspects location, dictating a reaction to foil the plan?

not did covid effect the economy............rabbit trailing bunch of fucking idiots smh
View Quote

...and what is his past location history?

Did he travel to the area that day, or was he stalking the area waiting for the opportunity?

Obviously the other questions of how did he acquire the firearm, who has he been in contact with, etc.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
Yikes.

View Quote
That's why I was curious if he was onboard with the trusty of the science.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#20]
"news" this morning states it's still unclear if Routh got a shot off or not.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#21]
so would this wannabe assassin be considered a UKE BRO
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#22]
It seems we are really close to a bad place. I do not want political violence in America. But one has to recognize if one side takes enough shots, sooner or later the other side starts to take shots. And then we're in a hell of a place. The condemnation/repudiation has been meek from the Left. They are leaving the door wide open to take us to an awful place.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#24]

Interesting Mr. Wray (D).  Does cleansing his public social media account change what the agent actually believes??
View All Quotes

Obviously not, they just wanted to try to hide that they were putting in someone to oversee the area with a bias.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:42:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nmxdavenn] [#25]
Originally Posted By 1994LC3X:
so would this wannabe assassin be considered a UKE BRO
View Quote

BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE RUSSIANS ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE WORLD THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE DOWN NATO REEEEEE
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#26]
I wonder what he actually did and what sort of charges he's looking at.  If secret service took shots at him, he must have been pointing his gun at somebody.  Either them or trump.  Otherwise, he might just say he was standing on the outside of the fence, minding his own business, open carrying his rifle.

Also, I like how he talked big online.  Like he was some callused war veteran, willing to fight and die for his cause.  Then when he comes up against a secret service agent with a handgun, he drops his rifle and runs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By HDGator:
This guy smells to high heaven of someone's 'useful idiot'. He didn't travel the world and recruit mercenaries on his own dime.
View Quote
I haven't looked.  Is his business in financial distress?  Credit card companies coming after him?  

I'm curious about the funding to perform all this travel and whether he had any IRS issues.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

LOL

View Quote

I get that your premise is to be edgy and contrarian, pretending things aren't as they are, but it's become clear there's questions that need to be answered as to how this moonbat ended up in the right place at the right time.  There are no coincidences.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cataly5t:
Funny video from the Hawaiian media perspective, comments have a few zingers too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9NJmPWSQuE

Curious if he bought the truck used or if not what he towed, that license plate got smooshed pretty good.

He's a trainwreck but kinda the typical dude in the trades here.

ETA: his house is in kaaawa.  3 A's in a row, Hawaiian place names are the funnest to pronounce.  Ka-a-ava
View Quote

You see those crumped up plates around here a lot from people that constantly hook up trailers. Especially before the advent of back up cameras.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#30]

LOL

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Only it appears this golf outing was not a part of Trump's public schedule.  An assassin needs to know where the target is going to be.  Unless this bozo is just stalking random golf courses hoping Trump decides to play a round - not likely.

The assassin obviously has some connections, and nearly the entire fedgov bureaucracy hates Trump.  If this golf outing wasn't public knowledge, then someone leaked it to the shooter.

LOL

Cmon we all know highly trained cia operators use book bags for defense and tapco fucked sks sniper rifles
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE RUSSIANS ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE WORLD THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE DOWN NATO
View Quote

Exactly.  Did some people just never watch Red Dawn?  The Russian plan was revealed in that movie.  First NATO, then Colorado. (Even though with all the Democrats in Colorado now, it would probably be a lot easier to take now than it was back then).

Just because the Russians can't take over a small third world country adjacent to their border after two years,  doesn't mean they can't invade and conquer the entire rest of the world.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#32]
WARNING:  slight thread drift in progress….

This Routh guy seemed to be pretty active and vocal on social media.  Is there a way to see what he posted, if anything, say right around October 1st, 2017?

Yes, that is the date of the mass shooting in Las Vegas.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
View Quote

Strange that both guys that shot at Trump were in commercials, or is it? Crazy times we are in, I pray for Trump’s safety.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

You know that was trump increased the debt by more than any president prior? Right?
View Quote

All spending comes from the House and is approved by the Senate, first.  Don’t control Congress, guess what?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

Strange that both guys that shot at Trump were in commercials, or is it? Crazy times we are in, I pray for Trump's safety.
View Quote
Did the shooter work for Blackrock?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

Exactly.  Did some people just never watch Red Dawn?  The Russian plan was revealed in that movie.  First NATO, then Colorado. (Even though with all the Democrats in Colorado now, it would probably be a lot easier to take now than it was back then).

Just because the Russians can't take over a small third world country adjacent to their border after two years,  doesn't mean they can't invade and conquer the entire rest of the world.
View Quote

The Russians invaded my wife.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Well, Well, Well the shit is flowing downhill.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tommyg52:
msn is my home page and not one article on assassination attempt, just Haitians are great people and trump lies.
View Quote

MSNBC has had the entire first 3 panels about the attempt since 5pm yesterday. MSN is an aggregator of stories that they think will appeal to you based on your algorithm.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sorionc:
Last time it happened in PA.  Where we have a registry.
View Quote

Is it quite possible it’s untraceable? Or have a missing serial number?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Should pin a trump assassination thread at the top as there are multiple attempts and I'm sure some unhinged lefty will try for a third
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:56:26 AM EDT
[#41]
"news" this morning states it's still unclear if Routh got a shot off or not.
View Quote

If he didn’t fire, and gets a good lawyer, chance are he will be back in Hawaii in five years or less.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

She may have a point. When they do assassinate someone, they will have a patsy lined up. “See, a nut job finally succeeded.”
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Strange that both guys that shot at Trump were in commercials, or is it? Crazy times we are in, I pray for Trump’s safety.
View All Quotes

I hope everyone is doing this.  Our country and our daily lives could be upended in an instant.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
Doesn't look like it. Witnesses reported 2 doubletaps, (two quick shots, a pause, then two more) and the way the rifle is positioned in the picks doesn't line up with shooter booking it after sending rounds.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:02:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#45]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

...and what is his past location history?

Did he travel to the area that day, or was he stalking the area waiting for the opportunity?

Obviously the other questions of how did he acquire the firearm, who has he been in contact with, etc.
View Quote

Suppose he could just hang out at Mara Lago and follow the motorcade . Time consuming way to do it , or .......his handlers tipped him off ?
Media saying " snipers hide " ?,  don't know about the hide part .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By trvln:

View Quote

knowing when trump is in Marlago aint rocket science. Knowing that dude golfs a lot aint exactly a secret and guessing which hours have the best tee times aint exactly a tough guess either. The rest is just waiting around hoping not to be seen.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
I haven't looked.  Is his business in financial distress?  Credit card companies coming after him?  

I'm curious about the funding to perform all this travel and whether he had any IRS issues.
View Quote

This dude had IRS issues going way back.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By etslick:
I don’t have time to read all 34 pages of this thread but does anyone else find it really odd that the dipshits that attempt to kill this man are all lousy shots and pick the worst possible equipment to do the job? It’s believable that democrats are that stupid but i think it’s weird to be that stupid more than once.
View Quote

Only a crazy person would try to kill the president.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

View Quote

Thats not a hard question..  How many members on this very board have completed a F2F transaction no questions asked?   Unless someone confesses to you about being a prohibited person, the consensus here is, we don't go asking a bunch of unrequired questions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

She may have a point. When they do assassinate someone, they will have a patsy lined up. "See, a nut job finally succeeded."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

She may have a point. When they do assassinate someone, they will have a patsy lined up. "See, a nut job finally succeeded."

There are no coincidences
Page / 62
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top