User Panel

Site Notices
did tswift break trump (Page 2 of 3)
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Evidently, she is the most important player in the NFL. The poster BOY of the league.
View Quote

Her song "Trouble on the 44 Yard Line" is pretty good.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Better than impotently shouting on his own echo chamber social media would be for him to retweet this:

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By burnprocess:
"I need to post better on arfcom."

There.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ews:
or is this 5d chess

someone tell me what to think
View Quote

Did you have a fucking stroke when you were beating off to Taylor Swift?  Wtf did you try to ask?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
He should have posted "She has no ass and makes bad decisions"
View Quote

That literally made me LOL
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

And you are voting for.......?
View Quote

Local offices and down ballot stuff.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Anytime Trump publicly ridicules a person their reputation takes a beating. He just laid the mark by saying he hates Taylor Swift. It will now probably start a movement now against her "Swifties for Trump". It's a good way to say f-you for supporting Kamala.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
.  Is this the OP ??

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ewald:
Trump's biggest enemy is himself.  If the man would just stfu, he'd win.

Trump breaks Trump.
View Quote

Plot twist, he did win.  Twice.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Local offices and down ballot stuff.
View Quote

Then I assume you are trying to dissuade people from voting Trump with your comments.

Why would you do that?

Unless you are trying to justify your decision to make it one vote easier for the Communists to win outright.  If you can get others to agree with you, you will feel validated in your choice. Am I close to the mark?

Either way, it is disappointing that it seems you believe that not voting in the Presidential election sets you morally and intellectually apart and above the rest of us gibbering fools.

I am betting a likely response is, "Where I live is deep red, so my vote doesn't really matter."...

And we wonder why red states turn purple.

Every single vote matters, especially when the Left touts total numbers as a sign of popularity and victory. Every lost vote on the Right makes it one less vote they have to fake.

But your moralities and sensibilities are paramount. I understand.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:13:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I swear the quality of the demoralization threads is in the fucking dumpster.

Do better.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:14:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
If Kelsey had any balls he'd keep his bitch in line.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Swiftie joins MAGA after Taylor Swift Endorses Kamala Harris #TaylorSwift #Trump #Election

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#15]
or is this 5d chess

View Quote
You live in Maryland in a sea of Blue madness and sadness.

I doubt your state allows people to think freely.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Taylor Swift MELTDOWN As Trump TROLLS Her With MAGA Merch | Swifties For Trump BURN Taylor Albums ??
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
It isn't a mystery, Trump has a over sensitive personality.  It is a character flaw, but I'd rather have that with his ability to run the country than some dipshit leftist.
View Quote

Overly sensitive and highly emotional. Donald takes everything a little too seriously with other celebrities, but then again, he is a celebrity. He thrives on it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Another low-post count troll added to the ignore list
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Would her fan base tolerate her getting married and having kids? I honestly think k a large part would completely melt down. Her success validates a lit of lonely and bitter people.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#20]
It isn't a mystery, Trump has a over sensitive personality.  It is a character flaw, but I'd rather have that with his ability to run the country than some dipshit leftist.
View Quote

I think you nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:17:25 AM EDT
[#21]
You NTs are a pathetic bunch…
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Shepherd9:
taylor swift is as irrelevant as this thread.
View Quote

I'll never understand why some on this forum idolize her. Her music sucks. Her politics suck. Her voice is annoying. And she's not hot...like, AT ALL!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:45:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Yo, Taylor. Imma let you finish, but...
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:21:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CloseAir:
It's time her flat ass got ejected from the public eye already...

View Quote

Just like another narcissistic billionaire we all know.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:26:45 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

If he could run the country, sure, but he can’t even keep his businesses temporarily afloat without hefty applications of fraud.  Let’s pretend he had to do his first term without over a trillion trumpbux.  Dipshit leftist is apt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Millennial:

This.

Trump is a clown and if some staffer had the balls to take Trump’s cell phone during his first term, he’d still be serving his second term now.
View Quote

I’m pretty sure it was his response to Covid, redistributing a trillion + and his anti-constitution actions that did it, not his tweets.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:
I saw Tswift on the TV while watching the Bengals lose.  

She does not appear to be aging well.    I suspect she'll have the personality and looks of Hillary Clinton within 10 years.
View Quote

But, she’ll be a dried up, ughly billionaire.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#28]
I was all set to vote trump until I watched his interview with shawn Ryan. Hearing him speak long form like that, man I was just really disappointed and don't think he has leadership. I definitely don't want Kamala to win. So since I'm in a red state, I'm considering not voting at all. The one thing keeping me on the fence of giving him a vote is his cabinet. I really like RFK, and although I knew nothing of JD Vance, I did like hearing him on shawn Ryan. I think he's better spoken than trump. And if they actually make an office of government waste, it's worth it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ironshaolin:
I was all set to vote trump until I watched his interview with shawn Ryan. Hearing him speak long form like that, man I was just really disappointed and don't think he has leadership. I definitely don't want Kamala to win. So since I'm in a red state, I'm considering not voting at all. The one thing keeping me on the fence of giving him a vote is his cabinet. I really like RFK, and although I knew nothing of JD Vance, I did like hearing him on shawn Ryan. I think he's better spoken than trump. And if they actually make an office of government waste, it's worth it.
View Quote
Where have you been for that last 10 years?  Trump is exactly like he has always been. You didn't know that until the SRS episode?

Huh..
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote
This is where I'm at.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ewald:
Trump's biggest enemy is himself.  If the man would just stfu, he'd win.

Trump breaks Trump.
View Quote

This.

Had Trump shown just a modicum of humility during his first term and during his first re-election campaign, he would be finishing up his second term right now.

Things were good under Trump and Trump’s charisma makes people feel good about supporting him, but his middle-school mean girl tweets only alienate potential voters.

Also, like her or not, Taylor Swift has armies of fans of all ages from all demographics. Pissing them off is just not a good campaign strategy. His response to her Harris endorsement should have been something along the lines of; “disappointed but I still love your style”. Is that true? Probably not, but a statement like that (or one more cleverly crafted) would have hijacked Taylor’s endorsement of Harris and allowed Trump to capitalize on Taylor’s massive influence. It also would have been the classy thing to do. Sometimes taking the high road is not only the right thing to do but the easy thing to do.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#32]

this
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ironshaolin:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Be hilarious if she gets cancelled.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:32:56 AM EDT
[#36]
I bet those other 471 posts were just as intellectually stimulating as this one.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By akethan:

He's a fucking liberal faggot too.
View Quote

He dresses like one also
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_x5gDRPv0
View Quote
Where's the Taylor Swift meltdown mentioned in the title?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By torstin:
Would her fan base tolerate her getting married and having kids? I honestly think k a large part would completely melt down. Her success validates a lit of lonely and bitter people.
View Quote

Sure, because it means another album full of breakup and bad relationship songs when she inevitably gets divorced.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Trump is e-beefin’ with a bigger cult than his.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:

I'll never understand why some on this forum idolize her. Her music sucks. Her politics suck. Her voice is annoying. And she's not hot...like, AT ALL!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:
Originally Posted By Shepherd9:
taylor swift is as irrelevant as this thread.

It was originally a meme about her being a nazi aryan princess (4chan I think).  GD took that and ran it into the ground.  Some people don’t know it was supposed to be a joke.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#43]
or is this 5d chess

View Quote

3d chess
5d chess

constantly spewed by ppl who've never played chess....

also 1/3 of her fans are pro Trump....he's hitting her in the pocketbook....not 5 d chess, not 3d chess, not even checkers....just a one step process
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Considering he's won the Presidency and is on track to do it again, I'd say his approach seems to work.  But we'll pass along your concerns.

View Quote

I love how you conveniently left out the fact he lost his re-election, and lost the popular vote in his first election.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jollyg83:

Plot twist, he did win.  Twice.
View Quote

Plot twist, he admits he lost in 2020.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By nomad07:

3d chess
5d chess

constantly spewed by ppl who've never played chess....

also 1/3 of her fans are pro Trump....he's hitting her in the pocketbook....not 5 d chess, not 3d chess, not even checkers....just a one step process
View Quote

You’re not actually supposed to count all the middle aged guys who beat off to Tay Tay memes.  They aren’t buying shit from her.  

The ones paying for their daughters’ tickets?  Newsflash, they’re still paying for tickets.  

There is no “process” other than looking overly sensitive to someone’s tweets, which is only about 12th or 13th on his list of significant flaws.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Hahahaha. Trump is going to own the shit out of her endorsing Kamala. Mark my words, he comes out saying something like:

“I’m actually glad she endorsed Kamala. Kama-la.. I think I pronounced it right. Anyways, she always picks the worst people. All her songs are about picking the worst people. She only picks the worst people. And she picked Kama-la.”
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By deevil:
Hahahaha. Trump is going to own the shit out of her endorsing Kamala. Mark my words, he comes out saying something like:

“I’m actually glad she endorsed Kamala. Kama-la.. I think I pronounced it right. Anyways, she always picks the worst people. All her songs are about picking the worst people. She only picks the worst people. And she picked Kama-la.”
View Quote

Is Trump running against Taylor Swift?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:29:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin72] [#50]
Page / 3
did tswift break trump (Page 2 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top