Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Today 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
This makes me so happy, I will pour the special scotch tonight, maybe two.
I am gladdened that he was not killed instantly. He had time to suffer and contemplate his life choices.  Off to the void you evil fucker.  And you got to think think about it for a few moments.  I do wish the Israelis would have maybe drawn lots to see who would get the honors to go in there and shot him in the face point blank after letting the last words he hears being "I am a Jew."  Had they known it was him, they may have.  
They are too civilized. They should have pissed in his mouth and rubbed some pig shit in his face, while video taping it for the rest of scumbags to see how fucking weak and pathetic their imaginary prophet is.

If anyone has video or postings of the muzzies wailing and complaining, like that disgusting bitch on, I think it was, Sky News when she heard Nassralha was dead--please post.  I like to keep these around for when I need some entertainment when I am feeling a little down. Just the other evening I re-watched some of those videos of the reaction of the Dems when Trump won.  I hope to see some new ones soon.  

What a day, the US finally gets the stones to deliver some fuck you to the Houghti rats and now the Israelis put a huge fuck you on Hamas.
Link Posted: Today 7:45:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bravo5two] [#2]
And the fukking Biden is looking to call for 'peace' now that IDF eliminated Sinwar? Unbelievable! I hope Bibi continues and broom them MF'ers off Gaza into the sea!
https://www.foxnews.com/world/sinwars-removal-from-battlefield-significant-presents-opportunity-cease-fire-state-department-says

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-825070
Link Posted: Today 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
What’s the odds that big hole in his head (that’s not supposed to be there), was a anchor shot?
Link Posted: Today 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cemac:
What’s the odds that big hole in his head (that’s not supposed to be there), was a anchor shot?
View Quote

I suspect 99.999999999~% of the world does not give half a shit
Link Posted: Today 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GrumpyinStL:
This makes me so happy, I will pour the special scotch tonight, maybe two.
I am gladdened that he was not killed instantly. He had time to suffer and contemplate his life choices.  Off to the void you evil fucker.  And you got to think think about it for a few moments.  I do wish the Israelis would have maybe drawn lots to see who would get the honors to go in there and shot him in the face point blank after letting the last words he hears being "I am a Jew."  Had they known it was him, they may have.  
They are too civilized. They should have pissed in his mouth and rubbed some pig shit in his face, while video taping it for the rest of scumbags to see how fucking weak and pathetic their imaginary prophet is.

If anyone has video or postings of the muzzies wailing and complaining, like that disgusting bitch on, I think it was, Sky News when she heard Nassralha was dead--please post.  I like to keep these around for when I need some entertainment when I am feeling a little down. Just the other evening I re-watched some of those videos of the reaction of the Dems when Trump won.  I hope to see some new ones soon.  

What a day, the US finally gets the stones to deliver some fuck you to the Houghti rats and now the Israelis put a huge fuck you on Hamas.
View Quote

Love it. Thank you.
Link Posted: Today 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cemac:
View Quote

May have been just a piece of debris blown though his miserable skull by a tank round.  

It sounds as if the Israelis are adopting a plan I thought prudent when they started losing soldiers in booby trapped buildings.  
If the infantry thinks they need to go in a building, they should put a tank round or two on it first.  
Link Posted: Today 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess it would have been nice if the Israelis had captured him alive and got the information out of him. Missing forearm and all. Then put him on trial and hanged him. But I'll take the dead goat fucker with a huge hole in his head.

Rejoice!
Link Posted: Today 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#8]
May he receive in the afterlife all of the torment, pain, and suffering he so richly earned in this life.  

The coward would have gleefully thrown 100 kids, his own mother, and anyone else in front of the IDF bullet to spare his small, pathetic existence.  

Good riddance, and may the IDF be successful in their endeavors.
Link Posted: Today 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By batjka104:
I guess it would have been nice if the Israelis had captured him alive and got the information out of him. Missing forearm and all. Then put him on trial and hanged him. But I'll take the dead goat fucker with a huge hole in his head.

Rejoice!
View Quote

Do they still have the death penalty in Israel?
Link Posted: Today 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By batjka104:
Rejoice!
View Quote

I hear what you're saying, but that would give him and his organization more publicity knowing most of the media outlets are in love with these asshats.  Biden would have intervened before the hanging. I am glad Sinwar met his maker in the most ugly way!
Link Posted: Today 9:39:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rebel31] [#11]
Deleted
Link Posted: Today 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't cry for me Al Jazeera
Link Posted: Today 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Absolutely digusting. The UN agency UNRWA put a black mourning stripe over their social media profile icons

Confirmed with my own screenshot of their Twitter account

View Quote

How long has that been up?  According to a post in the link you posted, it has been there since at least May.
Link Posted: Today 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope it's him. If it is, desecrate his body... head on a pike at the gates style.
Link Posted: Today 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Video of his last few minutes.  He threw something at the drone.  

Link Posted: Today 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
Yahya Sinwar's body being inspected before being sent to Israel.
https://x.com/Natsecjeff/status/1846999518983880913
View Quote

Inspected? Probably pissed on by everyone in the idf in the vicinity.
Link Posted: Today 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
drone captures the last moments of Sinwar

Sitting masked and throwing a stick at an IDF drone | Documenting the last moments of Yahya Sinwar
View Quote

When a tank lobs a round into your apartment………it fucks shit up.
Link Posted: Today 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By norseman1:

Am I missing something, but are Mentos as popular with terrorists as Toyotas for some reason?

I might be missing out on something.
View Quote

Did you see his teeth ?

His breath assuredly smelt like 4 day old roadkill.
Link Posted: Today 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: Today 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: Today 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Excellent.
Link Posted: Today 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Adios motherfucker.

I like his new cranial speed hole.
Link Posted: Today 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JimEb:
How does Israel ID him with dna and dental records?

He has a known relative provide a comparison dna sample?  Find it surprising this guy, between terrorist attacks, not only visited a dentist but this third world  dentist supplied Israel with some sort of useful documentation.
View Quote
Before being traded for an Israeli soldier he was in prison for 20 years
Link Posted: Today 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

It's goats.  They don't care.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:
Originally Posted By redfish86:
I don't think the virgins are going to find him very attractive in that state.

It's goats.  They don't care.
I thought it was 72 pigs and they get to eat him
Link Posted: Today 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By cayman_shen:
Wish we had the political will to weild our power the way Israel does. God bless em.
View Quote
We do.

The problem is they weild it against us, the citizens.
Link Posted: Today 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By The_Fly:

I'm in favor of napalming the ever living fuck out of his funeral.   Flaming hajis are best hajis.

https://i.startsatsixty.com.au/wp-content/uploads/20150814043002/iStock_000002346751_napalm.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Fly:
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
He will be forgotten within a couple days once they can make his funeral into propaganda.

I'm in favor of napalming the ever living fuck out of his funeral.   Flaming hajis are best hajis.

https://i.startsatsixty.com.au/wp-content/uploads/20150814043002/iStock_000002346751_napalm.jpg

Hopefully the body is cremated with the ashes dumped in the ocean
Link Posted: Today 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#27]

He’ll be alright though, won’t he?
Link Posted: Today 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Looks like he's resting. Pining for the fjords.
View Quote

Looks like Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner got another one.
Link Posted: Today 10:44:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BostonTheDog:
It does look like him.
DNA test from cadaver? (never mind - question answered)

ETA - the site where they nailed him was near Rafah in Southern Gaza. Right now there's a huge focus on Northern Gaza and Lebanon.

If it were up to me:

I think the Israeli's should annex all land from Al Qarara to the Egyptian border, bull doze all buildings and move all people out of that region.
That would make it exceptionally difficult for Hamas to dig a tunnel to Egypt for smuggling of weapons and weapon components.
At which point the other avenues for smuggling into Gaza would be by sea or by land across Israeal and through Israeli checkpoints.

The distance from Al Qarara to the border is 7.5 miles.
A ban on all Rebar and Portland Cement, and power generators to Gaza should be implemented.
The Gazans can live in tents and use oil lamps and candles for light, and have no indoor plumbing or electricity just like their ancestors did.
Cut off all water, electricity and food: nothing going in.
They can either survive from what they grow in the dirt from natural rainfall and can catch fish from the shore or they can perish or they can leave and go to Egypt with nothing on their back but clothing.

View Quote

Neither Egypt or, anyone, frankly, want them.
Link Posted: Today 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ScopeScar:

I would like to bid on the Mentos.
View Quote

How much for the gun?

Link Posted: Today 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Voltman:
Don't cry for me Al Jazeera
View Quote

Subtle
Link Posted: Today 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Would have been really cool to see one of these of bin Laden
Link Posted: Today 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Hopefully the body is cremated with the ashes dumped in the ocean
View Quote

How about flushed down a toilet?
Link Posted: Today 11:54:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bravo5two:

I hear what you're saying, but that would give him and his organization more publicity knowing most of the media outlets are in love with these asshats.  Biden would have intervened before the hanging. I am glad Sinwar met his maker in the most ugly way!
View Quote
Biden's DOJ would probably demand that Sinwar be extradited to the US to stand trial for killing americans.  Years later, convicted, sentenced, and then released after serving a token 2 years, released, moves to Dearborn, MI.  Rashida Tlaib would be his champion.

Of course, by then, under a Kamala Harris presidency, there would be no real USA anymore, as we knew it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Pants223:
Would have been really cool to see one of these of bin Laden
View Quote

I was thinking the same, I'm sure they have it, just the political echelon at the time hated the country almost as much as bin laden did...
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:46:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Lexington:

It's time for Hamas to promote someone. Any takers?
View Quote
I think he was promoted recently because the previous guy died.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:27:31 AM EDT
[#37]

At least at the end, he was open minded........
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

Did you see his teeth ?

His breath assuredly smelt like 4 day old roadkill.
View Quote

Probably smelled like cat piss.

Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Biden's DOJ would probably demand that Sinwar be extradited to the US to stand trial for killing americans.  Years later, convicted, sentenced, and then released after serving a token 2 years, released, moves to Dearborn, MI.  Rashida Tlaib would be his champion.

Of course, by then, under a Kamala Harris presidency, there would be no real USA anymore, as we knew it.
View Quote
$5000 bail
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:49:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Before being traded for an Israeli soldier he was in prison for 20 years
View Quote
And Israel saved his life from a brain tumor while he was in prison.

Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:52:03 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
And they found him in Rafah, exactly where Biden told BIbi not to go.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top