Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2009 9:41:24 AM EDT
found this set on another forum.  don't have the details or who got chewed up the worst, but they're some awesome shots.

-matt

Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#1]
that third pic will be made into a do not want within minutes.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#2]
third pic is hilarious
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#3]
"ruh roh, raggy!"
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I am betting on the dogs...  it ends that way here!  it takes our hounds less than a minute to literally shred a coyote...  They make quick work out of the kill.   Those are some good pics though.  i never thought about taking the digicam with me when i go...  might be worth a hoot!    The fourth one looks like the end to ole Wile E.  once he commits to one hound, the others will pile in on him.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fucker I was working on it while you wre proving it
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#7]
would love to hear the story of these pictures
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope the pups ruined that yote's shit before they got chewed up too bad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#9]
My grandfather and dad used to hunt coyotes with greyhounds and a hammer.

That takes some brass ones to wonder around in the brush armed with a fricken hammer. They had guns in the truck, but they weren't in the truck.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Part of me would like to know what kind of pussy motherfucker allows his dogs to get chewed up so he can take some pictures rather than getting a sight picture and ending the little feud.

The other part of me figures the dogs had it under control and it wasn't their first rodeo.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucker I was working on it while you wre proving it

got to love it!
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My grandfather and dad used to hunt coyotes with greyhounds and a hammer.

That takes some brass ones to wonder around in the brush armed with a fricken hammer. They had guns in the truck, but they weren't in the truck.

Balls of steel, indeed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Part of me would like to know what kind of pussy motherfucker allows his dogs to get chewed up so he can take some pictures rather than getting a sight picture and ending the little feud.

The other part of me figures the dogs had it under control and it wasn't their first rodeo.

They are hunting dogs doing a trap line.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are hunting dogs doing a trap line.

-Foxxz

I extrapolated that.  I just don't see the sense in sending dogs to get hurt when a .22 would do the job fine.

Now, if they were running coyotes and this is the result of cornering one, fine and dandy they're doing their job and shooting is as likely to hit one of them.

Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#16]
If it was one on one the coyote would win easily. Three dogs will take the coyote. A single cougar would shred the three dogs though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Damn.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn, pic four looks like it would hurt.

ETA: I want to see more photos.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#19]
The pics aren't exactly in sequence.

In the third pic you can see his ass has been chewed on a little already.

That's one of those...."I didn't know how many of them it would take to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were gonna use"....type moments.

One on one with that breed of dog my money is on the coyote.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#20]
I am pretty sure this is in an enclosure.

My old GSD Duke would kill a coyote by himself very quickly.  Though he normally could not catch one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top