Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2008 2:15:18 PM EDT
Where can I find a picture of the M4 feed ramp...I do not know if my rifle has one or not??
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much....mine does have that feed ramp...

Great picture quality...

Hank
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the fact that the barrel extension seems to be marked "4" for "M4 feedramps".  Interesting.  Who made that rifle/barrel, if I might ask?
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe it is a Del-Ton....and I did not see a "4" on the chamber end of the barrel...
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I stand corrected...thank you sir...

My rifle does not have the M4 cuts...I did not pick up on the full details until seeing the comparison pictures....

I am grateful to both of you...it's a good day when you learn something...

Hank
Link Posted: 8/9/2008 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who made that rifle/barrel, if I might ask?

CMMG
Link Posted: 8/11/2008 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#8]
The upper has a "key hole" looking symbol cast in the right side of the receiver just above the forward assist .......
Link Posted: 8/11/2008 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The upper has a "key hole" looking symbol cast in the right side of the receiver just above the forward assist .......

That means your upper is from Cerro Forge.  A number of manufacturers use them.  I have two Cerro Forge uppers, a Bushmaster (rifle ramps) and a Stag/CMT (M4 ramps).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top