Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:21:21 PM EDT
It came on my POF 415 that was manufactured in 2007, and I've never seen anything like it anywhere.  Anybody know what it is?

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
YEAH it's BAD ASS!!!  I wonder if they will offer it separate?
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never seen that one either but I would guess POF made it. It looks like something they would make.

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
almost looks like a talon muzzle brake

talon
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]
It's an older POF flash hider.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
That talon muzzle brake looks medieval!  Love it!
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 3:49:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:42:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I was hoping that wouldn't be the answer; because that means there is nowhere I can get another one...
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:45:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I was hoping that wouldn't be the answer; because that means there is nowhere I can get another one...

Their catalog shows that they have one that's similar.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Their catalog shows that they have one that's similar.

Their current one is similar, but not the same.  I see far to many photos & videos of newer POFs throwing huge fireballs from their muzzle, even 16" ones.  I have never had my gun flash me, even at indoor ranges, so I'm just assuming that the muzzle device I have does a decent job of hiding, so that's why I want to track down another one...  Regardless, there are plenty of other options out there.  I've never really put it up against any other muzzle devices, so it could be a fruitless pursuit of a mediocre product anyway.  I just know I've been happy with it so far, and it's long, so it's perfect for a 14.5" pine & weld build!

Maybe I'll post in POFs industry forum and see what I get.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top