Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2015 3:50:26 AM EDT
Does anyone have this particular weapon, or has anyone fired this?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes and I love it.  Sub moa with match ammo.  Light weight until you add  a scope and bipod.  Great rifle
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a complete M4E1 barreled upper that I bought from Aero earlier this year and it has been a great upper.  I really like how the handguard locks up so tightly/ rigid to the M4E1 upper.  It's almost like a monolithic upper.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Another user here.

It's the next best thing to a monolithic.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another user here.

View Quote

THIS.  ^^^
I now have 3 (2 built out, 1 waiting on a pistol barrel) and an M5E1 .308 rifle.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Another user here.

View Quote

Yep. I have 2 M4E1 uppers. Fantastic.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw the rifle on the website and it's got my attention. I was gonna do an aeroprecision lower with bcm upper but I may go with the m4e1. I think they have it chambered in .223 wylde.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Looks dang clean too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I am building one, have the upper receiver in hand, very nice.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:21:15 PM EDT
[#9]
You can buy a complete rifle for as low as 699. But the M4E1 is going for just under $1000. I really like what I see, I just wish there was a complete review or youtube video that details the weapon.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You can buy a complete rifle for as low as 699. But the M4E1 is going for just under $1000. I really like what I see, I just wish there was a complete review or youtube video that details the weapon.
View Quote

The M4E1 for just under $1000?  You can get a Aero M4E1 barreled upper from Schuler for $380-$400.  You can get a Complete PSA Magpul lower for $160 shipped.  You can get a few different quality BCG's (Toolcraft, AIM or PSA) for $100 and a basic charging handle for $20.  If you wanted to stick with an Aero lower, you can get their basic lower for around $220 shipped.

What kind of details are you looking for?  I have the Aero Wilde upper that I bought from Aero.  Schuyler sells the same upper for $380.  I also have one of Aero's complete lowers (Magpul version).  Below is a pic of my Aero M4E1 Wilde upper with 12in M-Lok handguard that I bought from Aero.

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I was wanting to know about the quality, the finish, performance  and how the stack up against bcm and those on a similar level. I really just want something that convinces me to make the purchase.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 2:30:24 AM EDT
[#12]
I have never owned a BCM.  BCM makes quality uppers from what I gather and I will most likely get one just to try out.  I have put 500-600 rounds through this upper with not one issue.  The finish is outstanding.  It groups very well with bulk ammo.  If you're after something to make the people at the range stare and ask you about your rifle, the Aero M4E1 upper will do that.  If you want a quality and great shooting upper, it will do that as well.  the M4E1 upper alone is a very nice upper with the integral handguard attachment system that makes it nearly as solid as a monolithic upper when the handguard is attached.  The Aero handguards are very nice.  They are not slim but they are also not weak.  Aero uses Ballistics Advantage barrels and BA barrels have a good reputation.  I own four of the BA barrels and they are all finished nicely and shoot very well.  

If you are second guessing yourself, get the BCM upper.  I am very happy with the barreled M4E1 Wilde upper I purchased from Aero.  

What part of TX are you in?
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 2:50:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Well to be honest I'm leaning toward the Aeroprecision upper and psa lower. Will get everything else for less than 800 dollars. Pretty solid if you ask me. I couldn't manage to find the upper on schuler's website. I really appreciate all the feedback as it's really helping me in the decision making process. I'm in south Texas in the corpus christi region.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 2:53:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I found the website by the way. I spelled it wrong.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I sold my bcm and got the Aero.  The quality is excellent fit finish accuracy all great.  Only thing I did was add a strike industries dust cover which completed the upper imo.

Do not hesitate to buy you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I found the website by the way. I spelled it wrong.
View Quote

Schyuler is GTG, you can find them selling right here on ARF, look in the EE.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top