Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2014 8:27:24 PM EDT
Howdy all.

after some searching, I found that the old PRI threads are all inactive.  there are plenty of pics of rifle length configs over in the MK12 and SPR threads, but few for SBR or mid length configs so I thought I would add some of my current projects and different configurations of PRI handguards.  I took advantage of the Midway closeout and have several different length of rails and mounts.  I am looking for carbine configs, please add your own.

to start.
10.5" barrel with mid-length tube

18" barrel (rifle gas), PRI gas block and mid-length top rail (the top rail does not match factory holes so will need mods)

16" DD lw barrel with Adams Arms lw piston kit installed (very soft shooting, attempting to tune for half gas with factory ammo; also running a short rail on top so I can use a thumb over grip)

the rest of the pile...

fatkid
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 8:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
This used to be my baby.  Someone else is got their finger on her trigger now, but they repainted her so I figured it's ok.

" />

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top