Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2016 1:53:32 PM EDT
Anyone have any recommendations for some rail covers for an MLOK FF rail?  I've seen the Magpuls and the expensive  G10 ones.  Any feed back on what you use?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not used these, but Griffin Armament has these.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/category-s/1860.htm

I have the MAGPUL M-LOK covers on one of my ARs.

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Strike Industries are nice for the money.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Magpul Type 2 covers and really like them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Liking the Griffin covers. Anyone actually using them?
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I use the Magpul Type 1 covers.

I like 'em a lot.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 12:46:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I have them and not a fan.

They have a squared off profile, made my rail feel thick (Geissele mk8), and a slick plastic surface. ( the little squares don't make much difference)

I brought this to their attention in the new products forum, and their reasoning was to not rub the hands raw like others (Magpuls).

I have the magpul ones as well, and while they do make my hands a tad raw with prolong use, the grip is amazing and just plain secure.

I ended up taking all the griffin panels off except the handstop piece. It's not too bad, but still slick for my tastes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I use the Griffon on all of my MLok rails.  They are the best I've seen for MLok.  Hell, best for anything I'd use for that matter.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They have a squared off profile, made my rail feel thick (Geissele mk8), and a slick plastic surface. ( the little squares don't make much difference)

I brought this to their attention in the new products forum, and their reasoning was to not rub the hands raw like others (Magpuls).

I have the magpul ones as well, and while they do make my hands a tad raw with prolong use, the grip is amazing and just plain secure.

I ended up taking all the griffin panels off except the handstop piece. It's not too bad, but still slick for my tastes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I took sandpaper to my magpul covers and it helped.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I like the Magpul Type 1

Link Posted: 11/6/2016 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Ergo makes a nice set of slim rail slot covers. They have versions for M Lok and Keymod. I have a set on one of my rifles and like them, they feel good without feeling bulky.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I wish BCM would come out with their Keymod covers for M-Lok.  I think they install easily and have a nice texture.  Price is nice too.  I know BCM is married to Keymod but I can wish anyway.  I wrote them with my suggestion.  Didn't hear back.  Not surprised.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 10:07:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wish BCM would come out with their Keymod covers for M-Lok.  I think they install easily and have a nice texture.  Price is nice too.  I know BCM is married to Keymod but I can wish anyway.  I wrote them with my suggestion.  Didn't hear back.  Not surprised.
View Quote

I agree. I think they'd make more sales since mlok is more favored. But what do I know
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#14]
If you're not an ideologue, Troy has the M-Lok squid grips, and they offer the best grip of anything I've tried (Magpul Type 1 & 2)
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I like 'em a lot.
View Quote
this

a little grip without the bulk

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
this

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like 'em a lot.
this

Same can be said for the Ergo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top