[#1]
Few colt uppers I’m looking to trade
Any idea what there worth
Think there usgi surplus
C marked with m4 by gas hole
Also a 4 roll mark on right side of ejection port thanks
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Reasonable asking price on a NOS box of seven Adventure Line 20 rounders with aluminum followers? The mags are shelf-worn, but never inserted into a rifle. The box is dated 1970. The lid has clear wrapping tape on it, the rest of the box is good with no damage or major stains.

Thanks.

Note: Posted this in the "Retro" appraisal thread last month, but no responses.
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#3]
What would a used complete colt lower sell for roughly?

Left side is rollmarked

M4 CARBINE
CAL 5.56x45
LE 100k

No QR codes, milspec sized trigger pins, magpul asap sling plate and shelf left in the lower to prevent full auto FCG

Let me know if I need to provide more info

Thanks for your time
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 6:37:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Muricha] [#4]
$750-$800 ^^^^^^^^^
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 2:20:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Clan_McIntyre] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By arilulu14:
What would a used complete colt lower sell for roughly?

Left side is rollmarked

M4 CARBINE
CAL 5.56x45
LE 100k

No QR codes, milspec sized trigger pins, magpul asap sling plate and shelf left in the lower to prevent full auto FCG

Let me know if I need to provide more info

Thanks for your time
View Quote

@arilulu14

There are several M4 Carbine marked lowers right now on Gunbroker for under $700. I've been meaning to pick up a few, but with the OEM-1 and OEM-2 models usually coming in around $750 to $800, it just makes sense to buy the complete gun. The OEM's are just missing furniture and are "M4 Carbine" marked.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought a complete police trade in LE6920 a while back, and then stamped the lower, and put a 11.5" Colt upper on it.

What's a good asking price for the original 16" upper. It has all the standard Colt markings on the barrel, bolt carrier, and bolt. The carry handle that came with it has a square stamped on it.

I did replace the 6 hole Colt hand guards, with some standard 7 hole ones.

Planning on selling or trading it for 5.56 ammo local.

Link Posted: 8/15/2024 12:41:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Desk_Pop] [#7]
Diemaco m4 upper and cerro forge carry handle. My understanding is that these parts are kind of uncommon and may be worth something to collectors, just wondering what people think they might go for. Found a few conversations on reddit mentioning prices for upper receiver but they were a few years old. Any insight appreciated!

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Umbrella corporation upper, lower, grip, and BCG.
CMMG 7" 300blk pistol, BCM rail.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top