Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Pick whatever you want and use a BRT gas tube.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I just received a RifleSpeed built upper with a Criterion Core CL barrel in 11.5”. I only put 30 rounds or so through it so far but am shocked at how well it works. My suppressor is a YHM Turbo K with direct thread mount and the lower has an H2 buffer and a Tubb buffer spring. I’m left handed and am used to being blasted in the face from back pressure, but this setup had nothing coming back in my face. I’m also using a Radian Raptor SD charging handle, but it didn’t do much if anything in prior uppers without an adjustable gas block. The gun shoots flat and soft like a longer gun with compensator.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WUPHF:

Saying no to “longevity” is a pointless claim without also citing what metrics you use to quantify longevity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WUPHF:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Reliability? Yes. Longevity? No.

Saying no to “longevity” is a pointless claim without also citing what metrics you use to quantify longevity.

Crane did some studies that are public. Parts life, group size, throat erosion and higher bolt velocity were tracked and/or demonstrated.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

HERE'S ANOTHER and better pricing.
View Quote

They must be watching this thread, price is up to $350 matching the other vendor you posted.

@TGWLDR
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Romano316:

They must be watching this thread, price is up to $350 matching the other vendor you posted.

@TGWLDR
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Romano316:
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

HERE'S ANOTHER and better pricing.

@TGWLDR

Well shit.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top