Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2017 7:55:50 AM EDT
Hello All,

I have a bushmaster xm-15-E2s national match rifle (with A2 carry handle, NOT the flat top one). My handguard is starting to crack along the seams where the two halves meet. I am looking to replace it. Is it the same rifle length A2 handguard that is on the "normal" A2 rifles? or is it one specific to the match rifles? Thanks.

Here is a photo of one just like mine:
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Thanks! There's a ton of other stuff on this site that I've been searching for!
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want to be a little more tactikewl, the Knights M5 RAS will also work.  You do have to drill out some of the rivets used to attach some clips and things but it's an easy process.

Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey Thanks! There's a ton of other stuff on this site that I've been searching for!
View Quote
Glad I could help. Cool site isn't it, I've been lurking there for some time thinking about doing a national match build. Post some pics of yours when you get it all fixed up.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top