Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:24:19 PM EDT
Hi Would anyone know exactly how to use the parachord pieces to attack an IDF sling to an M4?

I have the two pieces of chord and am staring at them and at the front sight base and rear carbine stock but my brain is very tired and its just not computing.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/23/2010 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It might not be what you're looking for, but I got some attachments from zahal and mounted it with those, like this:
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/Jeebus1983/ar15sling2.jpg

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/Jeebus1983/AR15sling.jpg

I didn't care for the paracord much, it just looked sloppy to me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2010 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I used paracord on mine. Make a loop by doubling the cord and tying an overhand knot, then pass the loop through itself around the FSB. Made a bigger loop and wrapped it around the rear of the telestock until only a short portion was left, then clipped on the sling.

Link Posted: 3/24/2010 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Not to hijack but, does anybody have a Zahal sling on an A2 stock? I have been looking at purchasing one but I can't figure out how to attach it to my rifle looking at their website.
Link Posted: 3/24/2010 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's one way that I've seen around alot for attaching these things. Might help both the op and the last question.
Link Posted: 3/24/2010 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here's one way that I've seen around alot for attaching these things. Might help both the op and the last question.

Thanks jeebus!

Link Posted: 3/24/2010 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#6]
no prob. Glad it was useful
Link Posted: 3/26/2010 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks jeebus!

Yes double thanks

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top