Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:22:04 AM EDT
I noticed magpul is releasing an MS4 with the 2 to 1 with both ends QD. Does anyone know will and where it will go on sale? I want a 2 to 1 with the dual qd's, I don't like the single qd with the front clip like the ms3. Would like paded as well which I don't suppose the new magpul will have though, but I can live without that. Any options otherwise like I'm looking for?
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is my post on the subject in another thread from a day or two ago:

IMHO the Larue VTAC offers the best feature set (included QDs w/ detachable laynard). Add a tri-glide and it is hard to beat for the user who is in a two-point config for the majority of the time. Once in single-point mode, the sling behaves just as well as the MS3 (and can be adjusted a little easier). The advantage of the MS3 is that going into single-point mode is a little quicker due to the clip / "target ring" size and ease of operation.

Rear:

Front:

Complete:

Marketing collateral:

IWC 2 to 1 point Triglide:

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#3]
yes actually that is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
how wide is the larue sling, triglide has width options and the larue sight doesn't say
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#5]
1" tri glide with work with the LaRue padded and VTAC MK2 slings
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top