Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2011 11:10:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Im listening..................

pics , links

Link Posted: 1/20/2011 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#2]
All I saw for beryl AK's was a select fire only version for LEO and Military.
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
My write up on TOS

link
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

My write up on TOS

link

Nice pics.  Miss Poland '08 is lookin good.

Link Posted: 1/20/2011 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#5]
that mini will make a nice SBR

any ideas on prices?
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
That mag adapter is real interesting.  Wonder if it will work in a SAM5?  Beryl mags fit and function perfectly without any mods, so if this fit also it would be pretty useful.
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#7]
i'm not registered on that forum.
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i'm not registered on that forum.

It's free........
Link Posted: 1/20/2011 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Is this the IO inc one? can someone post pics I registered but I would like to see the gun, all I have seen is a single pick and the mini beryl is slightly out of frame...
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 5:29:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 5:49:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Polish Krink? I'm in
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#12]
any price points on these things?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I greeted Miss Polnia in her native tongue...she really perked up and gave me a big smile...then my Polish language skills degraded badly. She DID give me a big hug though!

Neat guns...wonder WHERE this will GO? Would be nice if they are hi grade, the supply is stable, etc.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Who sells these here in the states ,I want the Radom Model 96 Carbine in .22lr
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#16]
any release dates or pricing? I need a mini beryl
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who sells these here in the states ,I want the Radom Model 96 Carbine in .22lr

Same here, as it looks like we're gonna be holding the bag on a Russian model.

I'm also interested in pricing for the different models.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Pics

More over Arsenal, Radom is here.
Of the 6 they had on display, only 2 have been approved so far, the butthole sporter called the "Archer" and the pistol called the "Mini Archer".
The other 4 consisted of the Model 96 in 3 sizes and 1 in 22lr
IO is going to be the distributor up front but is not going to be exclusive.
Gun is a single stack magwell import on the rifle, pistol has a factory magwell.
3rd Y & I stamps and no slant cut on the receiver like some of the MAK 90s had.
Except for the pistol, all the other guns have a rear trunnion that will accept the top rail.

Archer

Bayo lug has all the meat and could be finish machined for the discerning collector without requiring additional parts.

Muzzle cover is tacked on.

Rear trunnion will take add on rail  :mrgreen:

3rd Y  :bh:

Rear sight leafs prepped for tritium  :twirl:

Comparing the Archer rifle to the Mod 96 Assault Carbine

Magwell on the rifle vs pistol as they can be imported

Mini Archer

Comparing the Mini Archer pistol to the Mod 96 Mini Beryl Subcarbine

Model 96 select fire Beryl Assault Carbine in 22lr (there is not anything on the table to bring this in at this time)

Model 96 select fire Beryl Commando Carbine in 5.56

German style night sights

Model 96 select fire Mini Beryl Subcarbine in 5.56

:bh:

:gaga:

Factory night sights

QD stock only on (Mini Beryl)

Bits
Removable rail

Furniture offerings

Ambidextrous M4 magazine adapter

Magazines in 3 colors

Selector with larger tab on all guns

Detachable M4 type stock

Uzi looking SMGs (LE only)

Me and Miss Polonia  :shakeit:

Link Posted: 1/24/2011 11:28:36 PM EDT
[#20]
their getting my hard earned money for one of each if I am able...love the beryl.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Wonder if that mag adapter will be for sale over here for less than what MSA wants for theirs...
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Apparently the only two that have been approved for sale to us are the one with the thumbhole stock (archer) and the pistol that doesn't have the railed handguard or top cover (mini archer).
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#23]
whats the scoop on those PM-06 submachine guns? Are those just for show or are they going to import the semi-auto version?
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
whats the scoop on those PM-06 submachine guns? Are those just for show or are they going to import the semi-auto version?

According to the guy who took the pics on another forum, they are for LE only.  The only rifles getting imported right now are the ones I mentioned above.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the guy who took the pics on another forum, they are for LE only.  The only rifles getting imported right now are the ones I mentioned above.

well that makes no sense. I do not see any LEO agencies adopting submachine guns these days, especially non-HK/colt designs.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Apparently the only two that have been approved for sale to us are the one with the thumbhole stock (archer) and the pistol that doesn't have the railed handguard or top cover (mini archer).

So Rimfire .22lr version is not kosher to import but Pistol is ?
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it has anything to do with the .22lr getting approved or not.  They may not have even tried to import it because they didn't think there would be enough demand for it.  Or maybe the wanted to test the waters with the two guns they thought would have the highest demand.  Your guess is a good as mine.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

well that makes no sense. I do not see any LEO agencies adopting submachine guns these days, especially non-HK/colt designs.

Multiple departments bought PS90's of all things to keep in their cruisers, so who knows.
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 6:49:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it has anything to do with the .22lr getting approved or not.  They may not have even tried to import it because they didn't think there would be enough demand for it.  Or maybe the wanted to test the waters with the two guns they thought would have the highest demand.  Your guess is a good as mine.

Other than the Archer & Mini Archer no other samples have been submitted for approval by ATF. I asked and was told that many others could be made but it depends on sales of the first 2 models.
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

2 of the 6 subguns they had were semis but import laws would require the stock welded and a 16 inch barrel along with 922r parts. Its possible. Only time will tell.
Link Posted: 3/31/2011 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#31]
nice and all, but I really want to know more about the mag adapter. And alternatively, will the mags work in anything else?
Link Posted: 4/4/2011 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I have never desired a 5.56 AK of any kind...  Until now!  Especially with the mag adapter.  I still would love to have the pistol in 7.62 and the rifle in 5.45.  Hopefully if they start selling enough they will consider other calibers.  I would take the radom stuff over arsenal any day.  K-var could have some serious competition, especially with AR owners who want to get into AK's.
Link Posted: 4/5/2011 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#33]
I haven't read the thread but does the archer has a standard AK trunnion that would allow the installation of a regular stock? Also, is there anything inside the gun like a nonstandard bolt or front trunnion that would make a conversion to double stack magazines prohibitively difficult? The Yugo PAP rifle was promising until we

discovered that conversion to regular magazines was much harder than a WASR due to single stack bolt and trunnion.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top