Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2013 11:35:56 PM EDT
Anyone try one of these? How do you like them? I've been running an Ultimak on my AKs and wanted to do something similar to that with my Galil clone. Basically a red dot and and a flashlight.

THX!
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 3:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a couple.  They are hard to find now. I like them.  You have to do a little filing to get it to fit.

I run a Aimpoint T-1 and flashlight on mine.

Supposedly Ultimak is almost done with a Galil version.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I've got a couple.  They are hard to find now. I like them.  You have to do a little filing to get it to fit.

I run a Aimpoint T-1 and flashlight on mine.

Supposedly Ultimak is almost done with a Galil version.

good to know. I guess I will hit up Ultimak before I buy one and see what they have to say on an ETA. Thank you.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Ultimak told me the other day they're going to try to sell them in the summer.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats why i wound up with a caa handguard with top rail,couldnt find the gas tube rail.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I found this one earlier today. Anyone used this?

http://blackthorneproducts.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_19&products_id=669
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ultimak told me the other day they're going to try to sell them in the summer.
View Quote

Did they happen to mention what summer ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I joined UZI Talk forum, I posted that I needed a Galil gas tube rail and a guy sold me a IMI rail for $100. Pretty good deal considering. I would go that route, they are pretty common over there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2013 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I joined UZI Talk forum, I posted that I needed a Galil gas tube rail and a guy sold me a IMI rail for $100. Pretty good deal considering. I would go that route, they are pretty common over there.
View Quote

Any pics of your setup?
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought mine a year or so ago on the Galilforum for 100$
It does need some filing to fit and I haven't done yet. Very well made and pretty heavy.

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top