Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/9/2013 12:42:35 AM EDT
After several atempts that ended in law suit about patents, there seems to be new option from Slovakia:
Its in the right lenght but why the hell does it use glock mags? UZI mags would be cheaper and it would look much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Q2x0Nhb2Q
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 3:06:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer pistol caliber carbines that use Glock mags because I already own Glock mags and they are very available and abundant here in the US.
I wonder if this will ever make it's way to the US.

BTW, that guy looked like he didn't know how to handle recoil at all. lol
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
12 gauge under? That's sick
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
found this a while back, I like the way this looks...like a shrunk down vz58/9mm w/16" barrel and fake can, I would definatley pick one up if ever offered to us....just dreamin, but looks cool as hell though
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top