Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2012 6:54:52 AM EDT

Besides AIM, Glockmeister, J&G, .......where else?  who else?  deals in used Glocks / Police Trade In's  (no thanks to Buds offers)

Any help appreciated

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:01:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I've bought new from Edspublicsafety.com . Nice pricing and easy to deal with. I know they deal with LEO trade-ins.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
GT Distributors...They have locations in Atlanta, Dallas, and Austin and they deal quite a bit in police trade ins. I bought a G21 that was in great shape, had 3 mags and night sights that still have good life left in them and i think i paid $399 plus tax. My brother has a G21 SF in really good condition that cost about the same.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Their website currently has this offer...USED GLOCK 22 GEN 3 .40SW 2 MAGS  for $329.99

Limited Supply! Offer only valid while supplies last. Note: Used Glock Sales are NOT restricted by contract. They are only limited by your local laws.

Used Department Glock 22 Gen3.

Currently comes with only 2 Magazines

Condition and some specs will vary, please ask your sales person for particulars

Specifications:

Caliber: .40
   Action: Safe (D.A.O)
   Barrel Length: 4.49"
   Barrel Rifling: Hexagonal Profile with Right Hand Twist
   Length of Twist: 15.75"
   Magazine Capacity: 15
   Number of Safeties: 3
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Summit Gun Broker in MO.

Picked up an essentialy new G21 SF blue label buyback for a killer price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top