Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2015 4:04:51 PM EDT
I've got several Glocks but usually carry the 26/33 frame daily..   I want to get a Trij RM06, but I'm wondering if there's enough real estate on the slide for the red dot and buis?  

I've got 19 & 21's, but I generally just use them suppressed as fun guns.  I know they'd be easier to mill for the sight.

My Google fu is weak, as I can't find an answer.  I'm wondering if the brass or flash would damage the sight?

Link Posted: 5/6/2015 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a G26 yesterday and it looks like you would have no problem adding a sight like that on there.

Link Posted: 5/6/2015 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]
All 9mm Glocks have the exact same amount of space from the rear of the gun to the breech.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All 9mm Glocks have the exact same amount of space from the rear of the gun to the breech.
View Quote

What he said. You're good to go:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top