Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2015 8:45:20 AM EDT
I picked up a 2 gen from aim a few weeks ago, love it. Down side, none of my glock holsters fit it. Was really hoping my raven vg2 would fit for appendix carry, its too lose to do safely. What holsters are you guys using?
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Hhmmm, I have a Gen 2 and a Gen 3----both fit in the same IWB and OWB  holsters that I use.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I've always wondered about this as the Gen2 trigger guards are slightly different.  If I still had my Gen2 and I carried it, I'd probably look for a cheap kydex holster and use a heat gun to shrink it a little.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Gen 2 glocks have a slightly smaller/thinner frame.

VG2 won't work with gen 2s.

However, my gen 2 fits the eidolon. Tension screw is screwed tighter compared to gen 3s or 4s.

I too wish the VG2 fits the gen 2!
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#4]
My Gen 2 / 4 - 19's both fit the same in my holsters - comptac minotaur, steath gear onyx, and raven phantom.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've always wondered about this as the Gen2 trigger guards are slightly different.  If I still had my Gen2 and I carried it, I'd probably look for a cheap kydex holster and use a heat gun to shrink it a little.
View Quote

This.  You might call or email one of the holster makers see if they can make you one.  A lot of these holster makers will make custom holsters .... I believe Bravo Concealment will do it and they reply to emails pretty quick.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
The holster issue almost prevented me from picking up a 19.2, but my wife carries it (empty chamber) in her console, so it doesn't need a holster.

I would like to see Raven offer the Vanguard 2 for Gen 2 Glocks. If you ask them about it, please post their answer.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Gen2's fit my Gen4 holsters, loose.

Gen4s dont fit my gen2 holster at all.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The holster issue almost prevented me from picking up a 19.2, but my wife carries it (empty chamber) in her console, so it doesn't need a holster.

I would like to see Raven offer the Vanguard 2 for Gen 2 Glocks. If you ask them about it, please post their answer.
View Quote

You spent $500 +/- on a club for your wife?

Do you not love her anymore?

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a 19.2 and a 19.4. No issues with my Concealment Solutions Black Mamba CE or my RCS phantom.

The vanguard is barely a holster. It's the absolute minimum safe coverage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top