Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2006 10:25:42 AM EDT
Theres a website that usually has a bunch of police trade in Glocks for sale, I can't remember it...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Scott
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Theres a website that usually has a bunch of police trade in Glocks for sale, I can't remember it...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Scott

This one?

www.summitgunbroker.com

or else you can try CDNN they have LNIB ones for about $399 if I recall.
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 12:14:37 PM EDT
[#2]
To get the link for guns on CDNN's website use this URL www.targetsportsinc.com.

Link Posted: 12/26/2006 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Another +1 for Mark at Summit.
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Whys that Marksman?

You want another Glock dontya? You're turning to that Austrian darkside arentcha?
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Whys that Marksman?

You want another Glock dontya? You're turning to that Austrian darkside arentcha?

I've ALWAYS wanted a 19...and if I can find one cheap enough, I'll pick one up.  I think it would be easier to carry it around camping and stuff like that, which is basically what I wanted a Glock for in the first case.

Got the 34 because I found a great deal on it, otherwise, I would have picked up a 19.

If I can shoot the 19 as well as the 34, I'd consider dumping the 34.  I probably wouldn't sell it, but hey ya never know.

I have kicked around the idea of putting a threaded barrel on the 34 though, and making it ready for a can for when I move out of IL...that would be cool as hell.

I already got 4 HK's, and I already have a badass 1911.  Glocks are cheap relatively speaking, so they're alot easier to "add" than the 1911 I'm considering having Bob build up for me (another Kimber...this one a custom II, with all the guts replaced just like my current one).  I can't figure out a logical reason so buy another HK, I got one for damn near any circumstance available, plus I'm waiting for the new HK45
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#7]
For Christmas I just got a LNIB (I can't tell that it had ever been fired, no finish off feed ramp, factory grease all still there, etc) Gen 3 G19 with Trij night sights and 3 mags for $459 from Mark at summit gunbroker. My only complaint is that he is in MO and that means I have to pay sales tax, which blows goats. Oh well, I still got it for quite a bit less than I could locally. So, I spent that money on a new gun belt, holster, and mag pouches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top