Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2011 5:56:52 PM EDT
I'm looking for a holster to put in a CCW bag lined with loop Velcro. I initially thought I'd go with Maxpedition's CCW holster but it looks like my TLR-1 would snag when drawing.

Anyone know of anything like this designed for weapon lights?
Link Posted: 5/19/2011 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I can tell you 100% a TLR does hang up on that particular holster.

Try this:

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Holsters/ModularOhaiBedsideBackup/tabid/77/CategoryID/4/List/0/Level/1/ProductID/10/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName%2cProductName

I don't see light mounted options but they may do a custom order

Link Posted: 5/24/2011 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I think I'm just going to take my light off of my carry gun and keep a good light in there with it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2011 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
For my Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack, I took just an Uncle Mike’s holster and Gorilla Glued Velcro Industrial Strength hook to the back. Works like a charm. You could do the same with any holster that fits your gun and it doesn’t need to be anything too fancy. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 5/25/2011 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
... Uncle Mike's holster and Gorilla Glued Velcro Industrial Strength hook to the back. Works like a charm...

Great idea. I'm trying to minimize cost on this particular "project" so homemade is nice ...which holder did you use?
Link Posted: 5/26/2011 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I actually had a cheap Sidekick nylon holster from years ago before I knew better. Same could be done with any holster that will fit your gun/application. The only issue you might run in finding a cheap holster that accommodates a light. Mine was for a G19 (G30 pictured), no light though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top