Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:26:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#1]
The next handgun I buy will probably be an HK45/45c.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:
The next handgun I buy will probably be an HK45/45c.
View Quote

@TxRabbitBane

Do it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2024 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an HK45 and USP 45 and the HK45 is vastly easier to shoot accurately for me. Both are hardcore reliable.  I don't worry about 2 rds less (there are 13 rd extended mags for the HK45 if you are worried....but you'd be better off practicing more instead).  I like mine enough that I'll eventually get a Tactical version also, probably LEM.  They are actually a STEAL considering what they are!

The ergo improvements on the HK45 are in another zip code. I do think it would be easy enough for HK to develop a slightly extended 12 rd factory mag, and they SHOULD do this, although apparently they hate their civilian customers. It is still a huge firearm, but much slimmer than the USP, which makes it a viable CCW option. It carries as well as a full size 1911.  Works very nicely in winter, especially in a Kirkpatrick leather shoulder holster for roadtrips.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:07:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nwhaole] [#5]
My 45ct sat in my safe for four years. Just started shooting it this time last year. I made a huge mistake! This is one of my favorite shooting 45’s. Shoots amazing groups.

Also, what’s not to love about an offensive compact, combat pistol designed for operators slanging 45acp?! Similar contrast to the 1911 so if you’re familiar with those it’s an easy transition.

Probably throw a can on it some day to really bring out the fun factor.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#6]
just ordered LEM kit from Eurooptic for the 45c.

Link Posted: 7/31/2024 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
just ordered LEM kit from Eurooptic for the 45c.

View Quote

I must resist doing the same!
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I shot my HK45 for the first time in years last week, loved it as always.

Its a LEM too which I always appreciate
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top