Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2011 12:33:41 PM EDT
Any one know when its gonna be released?
Link Posted: 12/19/2011 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
While I can't predict its release date, I do predict that kel-Tec never again gives an expected delivery date for a new design.
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Wich one? The semmi auto, or pump?
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

or the one that switches between semi or pump with that funky lever.
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no Keltec shotgun that switches berween semi or pump. The KSG is strictly a pump & that funky lever switches between the two parallel magazine tubes.

Link Posted: 12/20/2011 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no Keltec shotgun that switches berween semi or pump. The KSG is strictly a pump & that funky lever switches between the two parallel magazine tubes.

New prototype,  is all over the gun blogs,  you haven't heard about it yet?
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New prototype,  is all over the gun blogs,  you haven't heard about it yet?

Only for the last few months.  Like I said its the KSG which is a pump-only shotgun that has a switch that allows the operator to switch between the 2 mag tubes. It's not a semi.  

If you have "another" Keltec shotgun that is switchable between semi auto & pump action post a link.

Link Posted: 12/20/2011 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Friday

(I did hear a rumor that some would be shipped Dec 23rd - what year remains to be seen)
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw a SEMI-AUTO kel-tec shotgun on the cover of a magazine like 2 weeks ago at the news stand. Looks like the pump, but auto.
Link Posted: 12/21/2011 1:10:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I saw a SEMI-AUTO kel-tec shotgun on the cover of a magazine like 2 weeks ago at the news stand. Looks like the pump, but auto.

Are you sure?

The KSG is a dual magazine pump action shotgun.

Link Posted: 12/21/2011 4:19:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think you misinterpreted what you saw or what company it was.

The Keltec website only lists the KSG.  It's the only KelTec shotgun I've ever seen or heard of and I visit a number of sites. Usually if a firearm appears on the cover of a magazine there's info out there on it.

Link Posted: 12/21/2011 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#11]
@ the time I was sure, now? @ the time someone else said they'd seen it also.
Link Posted: 12/21/2011 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Friday

(I did hear a rumor that some would be shipped Dec 23rd - what year remains to be seen)

I e-mail the company the other day. Their reply:
We got the first of the KSGs out last week, but mostly it’ll be after the first of the
year before we’re really able to get them out there. There’s already a backorder
on them, so I’m sure the first ones going out are probably already claimed, but be
patient and we’ll have more out the  middle of Jan. MSRP $880.

Unfortunately, we only sell only to the wholesalers, then they to the dealers,
so I don’t have any dealer listings. I can only suggest online or the phonebook
and calling them to find out if they carry or can order what you’re

So we just wait for now. If anyone get one or just shoot one.
Let the hive know about it please!
Did you see their video?  
It seamed to work really good. Also showed very little recoil!

PITA45
Link Posted: 12/21/2011 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#13]
There is a guy on here that has one and has done some shooting with it. He got one from the factory rep late this summer and from all accounts the guys shooting it loved it.

Link Posted: 12/21/2011 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I know before they were supposed to be released last year that Kel-Tec said they had to replace magazine tubes because they had cut slots in them as  round counters and no one really wanted openings on the magazine tubes..I fall into that categorie..I can twait unti lthere available I want an OD one although ill take what ever color I can get as it will be camoed anyway.
Link Posted: 12/21/2011 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#15]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top