Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2010 1:30:02 PM EDT
I have done my own searching, but have not been able to find much.  Is there a dedicated pouch out there that can take an AICS 10 round .308 magazine?  I know it is kind of specialized for "long distance shooters," but I am developing a kit to work with a scout rifle, and am wondering where spare ammunition could go, and a better alternative to carrying loose rounds.  Or is getting TT (or someone else) for a custom pouch job the way to go?  Honestly, I am not even sure of the dimensions of an AICS mag, but I am curious if another pouch could be used.

Thanks in advance, folks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2010 2:51:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have done my own searching, but have not been able to find much.  Is there a dedicated pouch out there that can take an AICS 10 round .308 magazine?  I know it is kind of specialized for "long distance shooters," but I am developing a kit to work with a scout rifle, and am wondering where spare ammunition could go, and a better alternative to carrying loose rounds.  Or is getting TT (or someone else) for a custom pouch job the way to go?  Honestly, I am not even sure of the dimensions of an AICS mag, but I am curious if another pouch could be used.

Thanks in advance, folks.

Have you looked into the regular open-topped pouches for battle rifle .308 mags? Some of them use shock cord, I would think that might work.
Link Posted: 3/18/2010 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#2]
We've made some custom pouches before.

The last pic is the mag in our TACO Magazine Pouch..

CXS
Link Posted: 3/18/2010 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, those look really great, except for the whole ACU pattern.  Maybe go with you guys instead of TT when it is time for me to order.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2010 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#4]
CXS- im sent.
Link Posted: 3/18/2010 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top