Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 161
Posted: 4/25/2011 4:25:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42]
Unless I've come down with a case of the 'tard, I can't for the life of me find a 'Post pics of your plate carrier setup' thread...? I searched with all my team powers but couldn't find one?

If there is none, I will post mine up and start one- or does anyone know where it went? I coulda sworn I've seen one?

ETA: Not talking about chest rigs, or 'gear' in general. I'm talking about strictly plate carriers.

ETA2: One other person can't find one either; so that must mean this is none! THIS IS NOW A PLATE CARRIER THREAD!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please BE SURE to post specs if you join in! Including Plates inside!

With chest rig attached:

Chest rig detached:

Velocity Systems LWPC in MC with two triple-curve plates by RMR tactical inside.

Chest rig is clipped on using the Velocity Systems 'Swift Clip' Attachment system. Chest rig is a TT mini-mav with a triple mag shingle, and two modded Eagle FB pistol mag pouches on each side (modded to fit double stack glock mags). Pouch in front is a MSM Admin pouch.

I LOVE this PC because I can not only have a chest rig attached, but also use it under clothing as a low-pro carrier.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Any word on the JPC 2.0?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:

Other than the Serpa holster- against which there are numerous documented cases of failure- your kit looks good. Minimalist, and it doesn't look like you gave in to any impulse to fill every bit of available MOLLE space. I'd consider a smaller dump pouch (or using a cargo pocket instead, like I do) and replacing the triple mag pouch with Esstac Kywi's.

What's in your med pouch?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Duramaxman0909:
My plate carrier and war belt, still working on it. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. I plan on painting the holster a FDE color.

http://<a href=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/jholdsworth71/FF513F68-4F49-4E4F-9CBF-DA48CBEF70CE_zpskh9zvssw.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/jholdsworth71/B993FDED-FCC6-4E74-89BE-C78BB6486462_zps1cj4numf.jpg</a>" />

Other than the Serpa holster- against which there are numerous documented cases of failure- your kit looks good. Minimalist, and it doesn't look like you gave in to any impulse to fill every bit of available MOLLE space. I'd consider a smaller dump pouch (or using a cargo pocket instead, like I do) and replacing the triple mag pouch with Esstac Kywi's.

Yeah the Serpa holster was one I just had laying around so I'm using it for now. I plan on getting the 3 mag holder that goes inside the Banshee admin pouch to keep things closer to my body. I've considered getting rid of the dump pouch, but I don't have any pants with cargo pockets, and it's not given me any issues yet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CrazyWhiteGuy:

My CPC with chassis plate bags is the most comfortable carrier I've ever worn.

Ain't worth the money though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By espantoonMP:
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:
Are the Banshee and Mayflower APC still the go-to plate carriers?

First spear and velocity systems also have some pretty top shit.

Banshee, no.
Mayflower/Velocity Systems APC is a great high quality PC at a very attractive price.

That said, ill be going with crye in the future.

My CPC with chassis plate bags is the most comfortable carrier I've ever worn.

Ain't worth the money though.

A buddy of mine Is T&Eing the CPC. Holy shit!!! I tried it on and I love it. Most comfortable PC ive ever tried on
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Yeah the Serpa holster was one I just had laying around so I'm using it for now. I plan on getting the 3 mag holder that goes inside the Banshee admin pouch to keep things closer to my body. I've considered getting rid of the dump pouch, but I don't have any pants with cargo pockets, and it's not given me any issues yet.
View All Quotes
My plate carrier and war belt, still working on it. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. I plan on painting the holster a FDE color.

http://<a href=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/jholdsworth71/FF513F68-4F49-4E4F-9CBF-DA48CBEF70CE_zpskh9zvssw.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/jholdsworth71/B993FDED-FCC6-4E74-89BE-C78BB6486462_zps1cj4numf.jpg</a>" />

Don't sweat it, I'm using a serpa for the time being too.  Have a G-code on order, but I'm guessing it won't be shipping soon.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:59:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duramaxman0909] [#5]
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

Don't sweat it, I'm using a serpa for the time being too.  Have a G-code on order, but I'm guessing it won't be shipping soon.  
View All Quotes

I'm having a hard time figuring out how/what hoslter to use in it's place. I like the strike platform because it makes it really easy to put the holster on the belt. The war belt I'm using doesn't have an inner belt to attach too at a drop, and I can't seem to find a holster I like that attaches directly to the molle webbing.

Edit: As far as my med pouch, there's nothing in it right now but a tourniquet my brother gave me. It was part of his kit in Afghanistan and it's all the medical gear I have at the moment. That's next on the list to get squared away along with some medical training.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#6]
G-code might work for you.  They have some molle attachment with their RTI QD-type stuff.  Give them a look-see.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#7]
G-code might work for you.  They have some molle attachment with their RTI QD-type stuff.  Give them a look-see.
View Quote

That looks great. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Any word on the JPC 2.0?
View Quote

Here's a video from shot by some airsofters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8PtgOBOcE

Apparently Crye added the zip attachment to the rear panel from the CPC and deleted the integral triple shingle from the front. They also added 'handles' to the velcro for easier removal.

Idk how I feel about the changes. IMO the JPC was meant to be a low profile and LW carrier. One of the things that made it an attractive Crye product- was that at it's ~$250 price point you basically had an all-in-one lightweight carrier from an amazing company and didn't need to purchase anything additional. Now you need to go and add on mag shingles to the front...

...plus the rear zippers- even though they allow expansion- I don't feel that the carrier was made for expansion. If you need 5 pouches and shit on the back on your carrier- go and buy a full carrier. Don't start adding shit to a lightweight carrier and make it something that it isnt.

But what do I know
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:29:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#9]
Edited-joker581
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:30:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#10]
Originally Posted By double-dee:
Edited-joker581
View Quote

Try the equipment exchange, pretty sure you can't sell stuff in here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:32:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#11]

View All Quotes
Edited-joker581

Ok sorry. I will do that. I figured it would generate the most views here
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mattyvac:

Here's a video from shot by some airsofters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8PtgOBOcE

Apparently Crye added the zip attachment to the rear panel from the CPC and deleted the integral triple shingle from the front. They also added 'handles' to the velcro for easier removal.

Idk how I feel about the changes. IMO the JPC was meant to be a low profile and LW carrier. One of the things that made it an attractive Crye product- was that at it's ~$250 price point you basically had an all-in-one lightweight carrier from an amazing company and didn't need to purchase anything additional. Now you need to go and add on mag shingles to the front...

...plus the rear zippers- even though they allow expansion- I don't feel that the carrier was made for expansion. If you need 5 pouches and shit on the back on your carrier- go and buy a full carrier. Don't start adding shit to a lightweight carrier and make it something that it isnt.

But what do I know
View All Quotes
Any word on the JPC 2.0?

But what do I know

Okay gotcha thanks.  So is the JPC made or ESAPI or what?  Just looking for Level IV ceramics.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Okay gotcha thanks.  So is the JPC made or ESAPI or what?  Just looking for Level IV ceramics.
View All Quotes

Any word on the JPC 2.0?

But what do I know

Check out HighCom they have 4SAS7 level IV, multi-curve shooters cut for something like $250 shipped (per pair when you use the 30% off coupon). I got some and they are the bomb. There's a thread going on about them right now where a member shot one up pretty good and shared his results.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PFran42:

Check out HighCom they have 4SAS7 level IV, multi-curve shooters cut for something like $250 shipped (per pair when you use the 30% off coupon). I got some and they are the bomb. There's a thread going on about them right now where a member shot one up pretty good and shared his results.
View All Quotes
Any word on the JPC 2.0?

But what do I know

Nice, thanks.  10x12 multicurve shooters cut for sure?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:24:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#15]

View All Quotes

Any word on the JPC 2.0?

But what do I know

That's what I got and they work wonderfully in my LBT-6094A.

Here is the thread on the plates. I just posted some pics on it.

Edit:

It looks like they are also giving away a free t-shirt and free shipping with your order.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#16]
^ Awesome, thanks PFran
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Banshee, no.
Mayflower/Velocity Systems APC is a great high quality PC at a very attractive price.

View All Quotes
Are the Banshee and Mayflower APC still the go-to plate carriers?

First spear and velocity systems also have some pretty top shit.

Banshee, no.

I have a banshee...it works but if i did it over again i would buy an APC.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Any word on the JPC 2.0?

But what do I know

Negative. The JPC is cut for SAPI/ESAPI plates. HighCom shooters cut are not tall enough for the plate pocket. The 4SAS7 can be had in a SAPI cut though.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Any word on the JPC 2.0?

But what do I know

NOOOOOO!

The JPC needs SAPI/ESAPI sized plates! Shooters cut will not work!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:32:41 AM EDT
[#20]

NOOOOOO!

View All Quotes

But what do I know

NOOOOOO!

Okay whats a good option?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:38:26 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

NOOOOOO!

The HighCom plates can be had in SAPI/ESAPI sizes...
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#22]

What carrier is this?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

NOOOOOO!

I have the 3M/Ceradyne MaxPro Multi Curve Level IV plates from Galls.com in my JPC and they fit perfectly. Midwest Armor Proguard IV are also SAPI size but only single curve. Highcom 4SAS-7 comes in SAPI size as well.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#24]
what's a quality carrier for the multicurve shooter cut plates from HighCom?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:17:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#25]
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Damn dude thanks.

I really like the SKD PIG, I forgot to keep looking at that one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#27]

This helps.  My plates just arrived and I really have to figure out what to carry them in.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:27:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: toyotaon4ds] [#28]
Guys have any opinions on my set up? Will add med kit first chance I get and get coyote mag pouch if I decide to keep that set up.
Too many mags? 6 ak47 mags, 2 17rd glock mags and 3 33rd Glock mags. It was a little difficult setting up a rig with ak mags as opposed to AR style. Figured with this set up I can run my aks and my sub2k if I had to, since a lot of times I keep that sub2k folded in my truck, might end up having to run it until I can get to a proper rifle.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:27:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: toyotaon4ds] [#29]
Double post
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:01:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Anyone have a recommendation for shoulder pads for a banshee?  I have the padded shellback ones but they are too padded and tall.  I gotta have something as I'm thick through the chest and the straps are let out a bit.  Without something there covering them they dig in like a mofo.

These are what I have and need something thinner.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:55:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Would HSGI pads work?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:14:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#33]
I like the First Spear Shoulder Pads I have on my STT
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:09:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lew] [#34]
Originally Posted By toyotaon4ds:
Guys have any opinions on my set up? Will add med kit first chance I get and get coyote mag pouch if I decide to keep that set up.
Too many mags? 6 ak47 mags, 2 17rd glock mags and 3 33rd Glock mags. It was a little difficult setting up a rig with ak mags as opposed to AR style. Figured with this set up I can run my aks and my sub2k if I had to, since a lot of times I keep that sub2k folded in my truck, might end up having to run it until I can get to a proper rifle.
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/22reftw/143B9FB4-D833-4F81-891A-ECAC80EFEA5E.jpg
View Quote

You may want to try rolling around on the floor and seeing for yourself how inconvenient a double layer of mags on the front can be. I'd ditch those two pouches and mags entirely, and I would focus on the AK as the primary weapon. Remove the 33 rd. Glock mags and pouch. Build a simple chest rig for the KelTec. Other than that, congratulations for not filling up every bit of available MOLLE. Simple and streamlined is better.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#35]
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/22reftw/143B9FB4-D833-4F81-891A-ECAC80EFEA5E.jpg
View Quote

Definitely too many mags in my completely unprofessional opinion. 3 rifle reloads plus one in the gun and 2 pistol mags should cover everything but being in a legit war zone. Id set up a seperate chest rig for your sub2k.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

good thing you have something to stop bleeding on there.

oh, wait.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#37]

oh, wait.
View All Quotes

oh, wait.

Did you read first sentence?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Thanks guys I'll do some playing with it today, ditch the 33rd set up ditch the double stack in front. Maybe one 33rd in the front between ak mags? Wouldn't add much weight or bulk imo
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
Anyone have a recommendation for shoulder pads for a banshee?  I have the padded shellback ones but they are too padded and tall.  I gotta have something as I'm thick through the chest and the straps are let out a bit.  Without something there covering them they dig in like a mofo.

http://www.ar15news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Banshee-Plate-Carrier-Shoulder-Pads.jpg
View Quote

I ended up using socks and duct tape with great results
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:35:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sconnieVLP] [#40]
This list is in no particular order. I'm sure I left out a few quality manufacturers...

SNIP
View All Quotes
what's a quality carrier for the multicurve shooter cut plates from HighCom?
This list is in no particular order. I'm sure I left out a few quality manufacturers...

SNIP

That post should be tacked.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

You need to get out and roll around in it, practice getting in and out of your car, shooting from non standard positions and wear it, loaded, for a couple of hours straight.

I think the conclusion you will come to is that the double thickness of mags on the front and the mags on the side have to go.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:02:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: toyotaon4ds] [#42]
Played with my setup some more. MED KIT NOT HERE YET
I should probably just be happy with 4 rifle reloads and quit trying to add 2 more, thoughts?
That's with 1 33rd mag filling the hole between ak mags.
Option 2

Option 3
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

http://www.ar15news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Banshee-Plate-Carrier-Shoulder-Pads.jpg
View Quote

I really like my HSGI pads
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#44]
I should probably just be happy with 4 rifle reloads and quit trying to add 2 more, thoughts?
Option 2
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/22reftw/3C1A73D8-4231-418D-A9DC-74243B5AD8CA.jpg
Option 3
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/22reftw/DCF5B008-A5F4-4DEC-823E-579C0577F7B6.jpg
View Quote

Option 3 would be best IMO, but move the mags on the cummerbund as close to the front as possible. Make sure your sidearm side is as clean as possible also. Don't want to fuck up your draw
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Kiltakaze:

Option 3 would be best IMO, but move the mags on the cummerbund as close to the front as possible. Make sure your sidearm side is as clean as possible also. Don't want to fuck up your draw
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kiltakaze:
Option 2
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/22reftw/3C1A73D8-4231-418D-A9DC-74243B5AD8CA.jpg
Option 3
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/22reftw/DCF5B008-A5F4-4DEC-823E-579C0577F7B6.jpg

Thank you for the advice, I'll strap on a glock and check my draw(lefty) and make sure it is all kosher. And the mags are as far forward as possible, I have to pull this this really tight
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Option 2
Option 3
View Quote

Try wearing your gear for an extended time, do some reload drills using what configuration you think you like. Then adjust off of there. Its your gear, what works best for one, might be the thing for you. If you can't get to your Mags with your weak side hand, then they probably not int he best spot.

Take it to the range, and wear it for the day there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd go option 3 with the Ifak you ordered on the empty cummerbund
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:22:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ATarmor] [#48]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#49]
What follows will likely be a multi-post pictorial display of my current setup, a few reasons why I chose it, as well as something new that I doubt many people have had a chance to see yet. Comments, critique, and suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

I've only owned the Crye Precision AVS for a short period, however it took just the first time wearing it to become my new favorite plate carrier. The AVS, with a properly adjusted harness, is comfortable. Very comfortable.

This configuration represents my preferences in equipping a general purpose 5.56 rig that's not geared towards any specific use, but still capable of fulfilling most. Comms are quickly and easily removed or installed via a velcro secured pouch where they are tucked behind a TQ, multitool, and primary emergency reload. The remainder of my left flank is kept slick as to provide swift access to additional speed reloads worn on a belt.

In order of accessibility, I keep an IFAK located on my immediate right. Followed by a GP pouch used to store NOD's and spare batteries. Lastly, the suppressor pouch is available for when that is not in use. The AVS accepts any of Crye's zipper attachment back panels, this one in particular housing a Source reservoir and any additional items that might be required.  

The contents of the IFAK are secured to a pull out tray and include trauma shears, NPA, chest seals, hemostatic and compressed gauze, pressure bandage and a decompression needle.

Donning/doffing the vest is incredibly easy and can be performed even while wearing head gear. Step one being to simply unclip the shoulder release buckle. If this were an emergency situation, pulling the steel cable located next to it would sever the connection between the front and rear segments, thus allowing you to rapidly ditch the entire vest.  

Normal entry is gained from the side once the dual cummerbund has been opened.

The internal wraparound is part of the AVS harness assembly and provides load bearing rigidity as well as an additional MOLLE and Crye "Smart Pouch" mounting platform. I have directly secured the harness to the front plate bag on the right side. The opposite end slides into a slot, but is fastened by the external cummerbund which velcros to the front of the plate carrier overtop of it.

The beauty of rapidly configurable armor systems with interchangeable placards has become self evident. The "Adaptive Vest System" provides that same flexibility and more. This plate carrier accepts both Swift-clip attachments and Crye's proprietary suite of AVS components. These front panels can be secured to the outside of the plate bag for expedience or to the internal velcro compartment located behind it for added security.

What's more, the AVS affords me the ability to rapidly change my external cummerbund in a matter of seconds by utilizing the emergency doffing cable attachment.

Therefore I am presented with many different options when configuring the AVS...

...Allowing me to employ the same basic platform for any number of different weapons or situations.

Now then, while I absolutely adore the AVS, it is admittedly not the most practical setup for "every day" use at the range - Or rather, it could be, just not with my particular setup. The AVS can be configured as a traditional plate carrier by using only the front and rear plate bags, sans harness. However, I'm not in the mood to completely tear apart my vest every time I want to use something a little more streamlined.

Enter the Jumpable Plate Carrier 2.0

This is Crye's newest commercial offering of the venerable JPC, so I don't need to bore you with what makes this plate carrier good. Seeing that most have yet to get their hands on one, I'll just show you what makes it different from the original instead.

Starting with the front and rear plate bags themselves, a new 4-way stretch material has been utilized along the edges to provide greater expansion and fit of varying plate design.  

The plate pocket easily accommodates ESAPI's and soft armor backing.

Newly added Swift-clip provisions allow for mounting of any detachable chest rigs utilizing that system.

The JPC 2.0 has ditched the triple M4 magazine kangaroo flap in favor of utilizing the same attachment method as the AVS, making it compatible with any of its interchangeable front panels.  

These straps can be secured on the front of the panel for easy access, or behind it for lower profile and more grip.

An additional snap fastener has been included to keep the lid shut.

The cummerbund now features pull handles designed to aide in emergency doffing of the JPC. I was skeptical at first, especially when taking into account a fully loaded magazine panel secured overtop of it. However, much to my surprise, it does indeed function as intended.

One detail you might notice the JPC 2.0 no longer uses carbon fiber strips sandwiched between two rows of MOLLE. This version instead relies on a different webbed backing to provide rigidity.

Crye released an E-Doff kit as an upgrade to the original JPC. That feature is now integrated directly into the 2.0 (NOTE: These photos show the original JPC shoulder covers which I happen to prefer, either set is compatible with E-Doff.)

The system works by securing a tether to the end of the velcro shoulder attachment.

When pulled out the shoulder straps are separated, enabling you to ditch the carrier once the c-bund has also been detached.

The rear of the JPC 2.0 looks familiar, albeit with a few enhancements.

A drag handle has been added, as well as velcro strips across several rows of MOLLE.

And finally, the JPC 2.0 now includes the ability to interface with any of the zipper attached back panels utilized by the AVS and other similar carriers.

Essentially, the new JPC is in all essence an AVS without the harness. Causing some to lament it's price and potential usefulness in light of cheaper and more versatile options.

Myself, on the other hand, find it to be an elegant design that affords me the ability to train to the AVS - without actually using the AVS. Its similar ability to scale according to mission needs is something I find value in, and given time is something I feel other's will appreciate too.

Well, that's all I have for now! I don't know when the JPC 2.0 will be officially released, but it's something to look forward to when it does. As stated previously, any and all comments and suggestions are appreciated it, thank you.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Kalmar:
What follows will likely be a multi-post pictorial display of my current setup, a few reasons why I chose it, as well as something new that I doubt many people have had a chance to see yet. Comments, critique, and suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

View Quote

Great write-up.  I like what I am seeing with the JPC 2.0 - I modded my 1.0 with the First Spear tubes and a drag handle, but I am glad to see them implementing such improvements.  

I've toyed with the idea of getting an AVS, but don't see myself using it over the JPC.  Glad to see your perspective on both.

Awesome kit, as always.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 161
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top