Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2014 10:16:12 PM EDT
Is there a reason why I can't seem to find any kydex holster for an m&p/TLR-1...that can mounted to MOLLE webbing to attach to my battle belt..?  

Why does every kydex holster maker out there only concern themselves with standard belt attachment?

If you know of any,....please enlighten me.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what you are intending to mount your holster on, but I managed to mount my DSG Alpha Kydex holster on my ATS warbelt using the stock belt loops.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
My option has been my raven concealment holster + para-cord.  Its not my favorite.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

These can be used to mount most ANY kydex holster to a molle system.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:11:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I took off the belt loops and used MALICE clips.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:52:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I took off the belt loops and used MALICE clips.
View Quote

This is one option.

Drill holes in a pair of short MALICE clips and attach using the hardware that came with the holster's belt loops.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Bravo Concealment sells adapters for MOLLE.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Do you prefer to have it riding high on the belt vs a duty drop?
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Try Off The Grid....look at the ADR series, MKIII with light.

OTG

They are very nice holsters and the only company I found that made light bearing kydex holsters for some of my pistols.

Great guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Trex Arms or OTG can most likely make whatever it is you seek, shoot them an email and ask away, both solid companies.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

These can be used to mount most ANY kydex holster to a molle system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD00JeLEnAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQe2bQumLUs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

After doing some research, this is my option. The bawidamann pups system seems like the way to go for me. Thanks again for all the replies. Love Arfcom.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Try Off The Grid....look at the ADR series, MKIII with light.

OTG

They are very nice holsters and the only company I found that made light bearing kydex holsters for some of my pistols.

Great guys to deal with.
View Quote

Yep.  OTG worked great for me.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#13]
You can find them, but be prepare to wait weeks or even months.

I've got right now a G-Code on order for my wife and the email I got from them told me it could be as much as 10 weeks before I get it in. I've got a Ragnarok holster from T-Rex arms on order since October 29th and still waiting for my email to tell me its shipped.

Apparently the manufacture of holsters is complicated shit on par with building the Hubble Space Telescope or something.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:45:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You can find them, but be prepare to wait weeks or even months.

I've got right now a G-Code on order for my wife and the email I got from them told me it could be as much as 10 weeks before I get it in. I've got a Ragnarok holster from T-Rex arms on order since October 29th and still waiting for my email to tell me its shipped.

Apparently the manufacture of holsters is complicated shit on par with building the Hubble Space Telescope or something.
View Quote

You will probably get your Ragnarok holster way before you get the G-code. I got mine in two weeks before they became more known, and got buried with orders.

The sight says 3-5 weeks so it looks like you have about 3 more to go.

The Hubble commit made me roll
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top