Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2015 8:45:04 PM EDT
I've got a 92FS in a USGI holster on one of the older alice compatible belts.  I'd like to get two of the mag pouches for them.  

Is there a model number for the pouches?  I think the pistol holster was UM84.... anything like that for the mag pouches?

Anyone that carries them cheap?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You talking about the Bianchi version?

Or just the plain ALICE 9mm pouch?

If you're after the Alice version, PM me and I'll hook you up
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You talking about the Bianchi version?
http://inrd.gotdns.com/alice/OLIVE%20DRAB%20M1025.jpg

Or just the plain ALICE 9mm pouch?
http://inrd.gotdns.com/alice/OLIVE%20DRAB%209MM%20POUCH%202.jpg

If you're after the Alice version, PM me and I'll hook you up
View Quote

Check your PM's.

Thanks!

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I usually get them off of E-Bay.  The last one was only $1.99; shipped about a week ago.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I usually get them off of E-Bay.  The last one was only $1.99; shipped about a week ago.
View Quote

Really??  Cheapest I found was a lot more than that.  Can you please share the seller/auction you bought from?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:01:12 AM EDT
[#5]
look for SFLCS kydex mags. they're pretty cheap and they're much better than the MOLLE/ALICE pouches.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the Gunny is talking about the old school 9mm ALICE pouch, not the Bianchi.   They are dirt cheap.
Although built nicely, it is a pain to get mags out of the Bianchi.   If I had to chose I would use the cheap ALICE ones.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:47:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a fan of the basic USGI MOLLE 9mm pouch.  It's exactly the same, except for MOLLE attachment system.  No frills, just a durable, light weight pistol mag pouch that snaps closed for a bit of extra confidence that something you won't need until you absolutely do will be there.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of the basic USGI MOLLE 9mm pouch.  It's exactly the same, except for MOLLE attachment system.  No frills, just a durable, light weight pistol mag pouch that snaps closed for a bit of extra confidence that something you won't need until you absolutely do will be there.
View Quote

The problem is, for that particular setup/need, it's an old belt with the two grommets for ALICE clips so those mag pouches will work the best.  Not sure MOLLE would work since there's no webbing.  

Thanks though.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#9]
You can use malice clips on Alice gear, just use that as a search term, plenty of examples.

http://www.amazon.com/Short-MALICE-clips-Marine-Coyote/dp/B009LRQH14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top