Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2016 6:04:09 PM EDT
There is an archived thread in the Sig subforum about this and a few seemed to have issues with their 320 suppressed.

Anyone here use one as a host? Any issues?

The newish factory threaded 320 tacops version has caught my eye. 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few hundred rounds through my p320c suppressed. Not a single malfunction. It's pretty quiet, even compared with an M9. Could not be happier with the p320 as a host.

Now I'm just trying to find supressor sights that look over the can a decent amount AND don't send 147 grainers high above the POI.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There is an archived thread in the Sig subforum about this and a few seemed to have issues with their 320 suppressed.

The newish factory threaded 320 tacops version has caught my eye. 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB
View Quote

That looks pretty attractive, but I'd be concerned about concealability with that 21 rd mag.  And about finding a holster that accommodates those suppressor height sights.   Hard enough to find holsters for P250s/P320s as it is.

Nonetheless, I've been drooling over a P320 for a while now and started thinking "suppressor host".
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That looks pretty attractive, but I'd be concerned about concealability with that 21 rd mag.  And about finding a holster that accommodates those suppressor height sights.   Hard enough to find holsters for P250s/P320s as it is.

Nonetheless, I've been drooling over a P320 for a while now and started thinking "suppressor host".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why can't it be a range toy?
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd like to add that I have NOT cleaned my p320 since I started shooting it. I'm at approx 1.2 k. Several hundred of which have been suppressed. I don't think it knows how to stop. I'll snag some photos of how damn gunky it is this weekend. I have added lube every few hundred rounds.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Here are pics of my 320 tacops. It's sitting in a Stealthgear USA Onyx made for a subcompact 320. I put the slide on the subcompact grip and cut off the end kydex in order to fit it in. No issues carrying concealed. I then made a new shell myself to accommodate the compact grip module's square trigger guard. Love my 320 and EDC this pistol. Stupid quiet with my Resistance 9 and no issues so far. I can't wait to get to get her out of NFA jail.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish like hell they'd offer a threaded .45 320.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I've run a Omega 9k and an Octane 9 on my P320 compact and it runs fine with 115-147gr factory and 147gr reloads. I've gone through 25 round of HUSH ammo and it cycles fine, just doesn't lock back on an empty mag.

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 8:58:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you have a can on your P320, or any other pistol, concealability is out the window.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you have a can on your P320, or any other pistol, concealability is out the window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am pretty sure he meant without the can. Lots of people carry their host guns concealed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I am pretty sure he meant without the can. Lots of people carry their host guns concealed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably, but that 21rd mag doesn't need to be carried either.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top