Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2008 5:20:36 PM EDT
How do ya`ll carry your PS90 mags?

What kind of options are out there?
Link Posted: 8/17/2008 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 4 single molle pouches mounted on a vest. When this is too much,  I have a double mag pouch made by Blackhawk, that mounts on the belt and rides against the upper thigh.

I will try and take some pics tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/18/2008 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I have some Tactical Tailor 2 mag pouches and some of their single mag pouches as well.

They work excellently.
Link Posted: 8/18/2008 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, don't laugh at the cheap airsoft vest.  Or at the cheap Blackhawk pouch.  They both work well for the stress that I am going to put them through.  I included the grease gun mag because they will also fit into the PS-90 pouches.

Now for the bad news.  I think that Blackhawk has dropped their pouch, though surely they have a replacement by now.  The molle pouches came off of E-Bay, and they may not be available any more either.   Interesting how the PS-90 pouch market floundered, then took off, skyrocketed, then seems to have cooled off again.
Link Posted: 8/20/2008 3:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out this guy:

thevestguy.com/

He has a lot of PS90/P90 stuff, and he will make whatever you want if it isn't on his site.
Link Posted: 8/24/2008 4:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I had one of these made before it was a regularly stocked item.

http://www.originalsoegear.com/p90band.html

Nice rig.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, here is a pic of my PS-90 rig.

HSGI High Speed Low Drag Suspenders
HSGI Modular Padded Belt
2x HSGI Mini Modular Radio/Utility Pouches (Each hold 4 5.7 ammo boxes)
2x Tactical Tailor Doulbe FN P90/HK UMP Double Mag Pouches
Specter Gear MOLLE Holster (Glock 17)
Specter Gear Double Pistol Magazine Pouch
Extra Long MALICE Clip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top