Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2011 10:18:14 PM EDT
I currently have an Aimpoint M3 on my SCAR and I'm thinking about making an upgrade. Just wondering if anyone has put a micro on their SCAR and if so, how do you like it? Pics are always a plus too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:43:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I switch off b/w a T-1 and a 31ECOS.  There are a bunch of people using them....Stephen, Buddy, Hootiewho to name three.  Their pictures are all over the pic thread.

I've tried an M4 and a 68.  Of course both are good options, but I prefer the micro's.  I just snapped this pic b/c I traded mounts.  I like to run my cheek riser up and I wasn't hot about the sight picture/red dot placement with the HK mount.  I'm going back to the standard height.

ETA: Another older picture before I painted them.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 5:47:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.

Link Posted: 8/5/2011 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be once the scar arrives on Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I switch off b/w a T-1 and a 31ECOS.  There are a bunch of people using them....Stephen, Buddy, Hootiewho to name three.  Their pictures are all over the pic thread.

I've tried an M4 and a 68.  Of course both are good options, but I prefer the micro's.  I just snapped this pic b/c I traded mounts.  I like to run my cheek riser up and I wasn't hot about the sight picture/red dot placement with the HK mount.  I'm going back to the standard height.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/scb9900/DSC02611.jpg

ETA: Another older picture before I painted them.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/scb9900/Guns%20and%20stuff/DSC02341.jpg

Yeah I know, I started that thread. That being said, I was looking for feedback on the combo and also my current locations internet is so slow it would take weeks to view the whole thread.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I run Micros on damn near all my carbines and will be on a couple handguns shortly. Doesn't get better for the weight and size while still being durable as hell.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Lol ok.  I didn't think to look at it  I doubt you're going to find anyone against it.  Most everyone loves the Micro's.  Really, it's an Aimpoint.....it's tough to go wrong.  

Good on you guys painting your SCARs.  I just can't bring myself to do it.  I really like the fde shades.  If I had a black one, I'd do it though...99's SCAR looks awesome.  I'm generally not a fan of dipping rifles, but his looks fantastic.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I know other than getting mine dipped the T1 will be my next purchase for my scar
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
The T-1 was the best set up for a red dot that I've been exposed to.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 5:22:09 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a T-1 that I mount with the 10.5" barrel. and an M150 ACOG with the 16.25" barrel.  Both are in good mounts, and reliably return to zero.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I've really enjoyed my T1 on an American Defense Mount.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I run Micros on damn near all my carbines and will be on a couple handguns shortly. Doesn't get better for the weight and size while still being durable as hell.

Stephen hooked this up for me....

I'm currently waiting on Gemtech multi-mount can for it.  Sorry for the hijack....carry on.

Cheers

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#13]
to further the hijack......Buddy, why not use a MRDS like the Triji or Leupold?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
to further the hijack......Buddy, why not use a MRDS like the Triji or Leupold?

Cuz T-1's are the shizz!  Seriously though, T-1s are not that much more expensive and although I have not seen all of the newer MRDS', the ones I have seen have seemed pretty flimsy and nothing more than a secondary optic.  I also happen to have an extra T-1 on an SBR that I never use.  I belive the  T-1/Glock mount just hit the streets.

Cheers

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stephen hooked this up for me....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/buddyhoohaw/Glock%2034/IMG00017.jpg

I'm currently waiting on Gemtech multi-mount can for it.  Sorry for the hijack....carry on.

Cheers

Very nice!

I plan on doing something very similar. Problem is I don't own Glocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top