Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:24:59 PM EDT
First post so hello. as a finance and economics major one of my favorite things is to find great deals on anything.  so as a first post im going to drop something i found which i thought was awesome, i do realize this is not a gear section of AR15 but as a soon to be GSG owner i wanted you guys to have it first, plus i think others would knock it on not being a 600-700 dollar surefire plus i like you guys better.  its a vertical grip, tac light, and green laser combo.  i liked it so much i bought it and guess what. it IS awesome.  for 100 bucks you cant beat it especially for .22s.  bright, laser is awesome and windage/elevation adjustable, SUPER solid feel.  its mostly metal with a abs plastic grip.  check it out.  let me know what you think and IF you can find it elsewhere or a comparable item for a better price.  betcha cant!  (official challenge... go!)  This WILL be going on my CA ris system which i also own (but i still have no 522)  figure that one out.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41O8y2ILYZL.jpg

Heres the link!

your welcome
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#1]
*Reserved For Posting*
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 4:50:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one (no laser) that I bought off eBay for about $60. Works like a charm and has 150 lumens! Only problem is the sling hook under the FSB on my AR interferes with the protection of the light :/
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats a good deal.  But check this, this particular fore grip has a 225 lumen light and led buld, which is easily good for 100 yrds.  ive tested it outdoors; the reflection off the stop sign over a block away is blinding.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's a bullshit product that creates very dangerous habits.
Hands work sympathetically with each other under stress, meaning it's VERY common for both hands to do the same thing when in a fight/flight scenario. Think of the last time you got startled and instinctively made a fist with one hand. You made fists with both hands, didn't you? The last thing I want to be doing to turn a light on with one hand is an identical movement to what will cause death to anything in front of me with the other.

Just my opinion, but based on reality.

Wise counsil.  This is not the first time i have heard this notion and your position it does bear truth and is based in fact. Alternatively something to keep in mind is that alternat versions of tac light vert grips that cast in the 500 to 700 dollar range opperate via a pressure switch running down the vertical length of the grip. This to also posesses the same downfall but this time almost negligably unavoidable. With this grip you have the ability to choke down below the trigger to grip and opperate the weapon and also aviod depressing the switch in times of war fog. Also it does have a 4 position switch. Utilising the first setting the trigger ONLY activates the laser. So that may serve as some solice for you.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top