Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#1]
@phdog
=stdev(a1:b2) is your friend.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I know how to calculate it. I was just pointing out that it's not exporting that bit of data like it probably should.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By phdog:
Yeah, I know how to calculate it. I was just pointing out that it's not exporting that bit of data like it probably should.
View Quote

It sounds like an actual software "bug".  You should report it to them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, it arrived and I didn't get much time with it on Friday because we have a bit of an emergency that pulled me away from the range...

But holy cow this thing is a real game changer.  I can't believe it's that easy.  I set it on the bench and shoot and it just works.  I felt like I was cheating, lol!

No one tell my wife it was $600, she'd blow her top, lol!  But it was worth every penny.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine has the SD numbers for each session populated in the bulk export.  I wonder what the difference is.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:11:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#6]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

@phdog

I just confirmed your observation when exporting multiple sessions - the SD shows as 0. Weird...
View Quote

Probably a bug. Hopefully they fix it in a future update. I sent an email to Garmin but didn't hear anything.

I'm exporting to Google Sheets and the numbers are basically text and cannot be used in formulas. Highlighting and reselecting "automatic" from the format menu sets them back to numbers. Easy enough to fix if you want to do any calculations.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

@phdog

I just confirmed your observation when exporting multiple sessions - the SD shows as 0. Weird...
View Quote
Mine just did the same.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:30:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SyberSniper] [#10]
Since I calc SD in Excel I didn't check the multi export, but mine also reads 0.0... Must be a bug-they need to be aware to fix that... of the list gets longer...
I don't use any of those other numbers - only the shot velocity and calc the rest myself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Is anyone having issues pairing to the phone? Specifically, I can pair and use the chronograph but after not using it for a while it won't connect the next time I use it. I've tried manually connecting via the bluetooth settings but it doesn't work. The only way to connect is to forget and re-pair. I contacted Garmin but no help yet. I'm using Android 14 on a Pixel 7.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Is anyone having issues pairing to the phone? Specifically, I can pair and use the chronograph but after not using it for a while it won't connect the next time I use it. I've tried manually connecting via the bluetooth settings but it doesn't work. The only way to connect is to forget and re-pair. I contacted Garmin but no help yet. I'm using Android 14 on a Pixel 7.
View Quote
Mine pairs immediately as soon as I open the app and it's powered up
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By gman82001:
View Quote

That's what I expect it to do, but it doesn't. Hopefully Garmin can be helpful.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Mixed bag.

So.etimes yes, often times no
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Just snagged one at my gun store for $469.00.  Now to sell my berry compliant magnetospeed kit
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

Mixed bag.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

Mixed bag.

That's my experience. Pixel 8.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#18]
For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, in the "pro settings" of the latest update (3.23) you can now elect to turn off the bullet weight entry and orientation diagram screens, reducing the number of button clicks needed to start a new session by three.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DVCNick:
For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, in the "pro settings" of the latest update (3.23) you can now elect to turn off the bullet weight entry and orientation diagram screens, reducing the number of button clicks needed to start a new session by three.
View Quote

Good find. That's super annoying for each session.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:05:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: masterofpew] [#20]
Sold my Labradar on here this past week. Didn't work with my android devices. Heard it does well with Apple OS systems though.

Garmin Xero came delivered overnight thanks to Amazon Prime Thursday morning. Paired it with my phone easily along with downloading the app on Google Playstore.

Loaded up a few rounds of Winchester USA3162W ammo in my CZ Bren 2Ms and ran flawlessly. No need for recoil triggers if you want to run suppressed too. It just works!
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:17:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: parshooter] [#21]

View Quote
Never mind, I might have been looking at it wrong.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: Today 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: Today 10:36:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Falcon09] [#24]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced hard case that these will fit into? Smaller the better
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Garmin-Xero-C1-range-reports-and-reviews-post-them-here-/42-547872/?page=2

10th post on the page
Link Posted: Today 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced hard case that these will fit into? Smaller the better.
View Quote

The Pelican Ruck R20 case works perfectly. You just need to remove the little organizer tray from the inside of it. Extremely small and holds the unit and the tripod along with your charging cable. It will also accommodate a small USB wall outlet charger.
Link Posted: Today 12:00:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#26]
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced hard case that these will fit into? Smaller the better.
View Quote

@TOTHEMAX

Not sure how "hard" you want the case to be, but this is the perfect case if you ask me.

https://a.co/d/1HE0go2

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: Today 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

@TOTHEMAX

Not sure how "hard" you want the case to be, but this is the perfect case if you ask me.

https://a.co/d/1HE0go2

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322543/Screenshot_20240519_115933_Amazon_Shoppi-3218189.JPG
View Quote

Thanks for this suggestion a while back; I've been using this for several weeks now.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top