Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2012 4:50:13 AM EDT
A few years back I brought a MSAR instead of a real AUG.  I regretted that decision, but now that the AUGs are back I'm thinking its time to buy one(why tempt fate a second time).  The CQC version has sparked my interest, and I was wondering if anyone has one, or if theres a review of one.  The price is up there, so before I spend my sons college tuition on one I want to make sure Im not making another mistake(hello MSAR)
Thanks
Brian
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Pete currenty has the few pre production ones.  They will be available for sale for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 6:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
A co-worker of mine is on the list for one with Pete.  I can't wait to see it in person.  I wanted more of an original look and went with the standard A3, should be here in about a week.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh I thought they were already out...oops. Well, at least I now have some time to save up
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh I thought they were already out...oops. Well, at least I now have some time to save up

See some pics in Pete's  Industry Partner forum under PJ's SteryAug.
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't slight your son's education for a rifle. He'll appreciate not drowning in debt when he gets out.

Personally, I like my regular Sabre A3 just fine.

Link Posted: 9/17/2012 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't slight your son's education for a rifle. He'll appreciate not drowning in debt when he gets out.

Personally, I like my regular Sabre A3 just fine.

I was joking.  I like the AUG....I'm not so found of the price
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Pete will let everyone know when the CQC is available
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 4:08:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Just saw the CQC model at his site and all I see is ramen in my future
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Impatiently waiting on one of these awesome toys!
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you, Pete.  See you at the shoot!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Pjs SteyrAUG,

Can you post a photo of your new "AUG A2 style" Military top high rail for the A3 AUG?  

In case the elections go the wrong way this coming November, can your  new "AUG A2 style" Military top high rail for the A3 AUG be "modified" to fit on a MSAR 556 rifle...  I know its the wrong question to even ask, but "just in case."  I'm hoping to sell my MSAR rifle soon to purchase a new (Vltor/FN) Steyr AUG carbine within the next 3-4 months.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1st batch shipping out this week!

Had lots of fun at the BullPup shoot in KY this weekend!

Had a few production CQCs at the show.

This one pictured got shot quite a bit, many preferred to shoot it over the standard A3!

Pete Athens

http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/abpshootcqc.jpg
http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/abpshootcqc1.jpg

That thing felt amazing. I thougt it would be a tad front heavy but was totaly wrong on that one. I would love to have one for the collection one day.
I am impressed with how easy the front rail system goes on and comes off.

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I looked at it this weekend too, and liked it a lot.  The detachment was pretty slick.  I now kinda wish I had waited the three or four weeks to get a CQC instead of a regular A3, but I quite honestly didn't want to wait once I made the decision to cough up the cash.  If I can get the CQC rail after he gets caught up on orders I guess I can have both, huh?
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1st batch shipping out this week!

Had lots of fun at the BullPup shoot in KY this weekend!

Had a few production CQCs at the show.

This one pictured got shot quite a bit, many preferred to shoot it over the standard A3!

Pete Athens

http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/abpshootcqc.jpg

http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/abpshootcqc1.jpg

Fantastic!  Can't wait as it's only a matter of time now!

In the words of Fry...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top