Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2014 8:30:55 PM EDT
Title II Arms offers a side folding Uzi stock, so I'm looking for any feedback on it.
Does it fold out like the choate mp5k type, or does it take 2 hands to open?
Does it lock up solidly?
Is it more comfortable/better than the under-folding type?
Recommend?
Overpriced?
Pictures?
My application would be for a Century full-size Uzi, currently configured as an Uzi carbine with a 16" barrel.
Thank you!
http://www.titleiiarms.com/Full_Size_Folding_Stock.html
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like an up sized mini uzi folder. in which case it will be rather uncomfortable.
the most comfortable stock for a full size, is the wooden stock.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It is actually longer that the original, and at a bargain price of $300.

No thanks.......it does look like a quality piece though.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#3]
It dose look cool but still seems a little out of price, it's a custom piece so they can ask what they want.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate to be honest, but unless you want the look of the original, the original stock is not very comfortable.  Like cheekbone and shoulder pocket gouging uncomfortable, at least for me.  I would not drop $300 for a stock on a $700 uzi personally.

The normal uzi wood stock is by far the best, and the folding metal one for the full size is good on the shoulder and tolerable on the cheek.

If you go with a wood one (which I *highly* recommend) you need to either get a non quick detach one or convert a quick detach to a non quick detach.  It isn't hard to do.

Link Posted: 1/19/2014 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I put one on my full sized AA Uzi in March 2011.  It is  about 1/2" longer than the collapsible and still locks up tight.  Quality is outstanding and is easy to open.

Link Posted: 1/19/2014 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all of the replies so far!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:57:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Have one on my Vector UZI SBR. Like it much better than the original folding one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#8]
If you order one, I hope you're willing to wait.  Everything I've read about title ii's products have been great, but even though Guy puts out some quality stuff he's a one man shop and he's a little hard to get hold of.

I had a side folder on order for 5 months and had to pay up front.  I decided to sell my Uzi, but I had no problems getting my money back once I got hold of Guy.  You might be able to find out some more info if you do a search on some of the Uzi forums.

Pete
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top