Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2012 3:08:44 PM EDT
Forgive me, my last post on AR15.com was 8/28/2010

It's good to be back and I thought I would let you see what my MK14 Mod 0 looks like today. Yes, it's loaded up with a bunch of kit for the pictures, but that's not how I normally run it.

Check it out:

The History and Development of the SAGE Enhanced Battle Rifle (EBR) chassis stock system

Link Posted: 10/13/2012 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice
Link Posted: 10/13/2012 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]
how did i miss this?
good to see you back

sweet setup
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nice

Quoted:
how did i miss this?
good to see you back

sweet setup

Thank you both and it's good to be back

Here is a look under the hood

Link Posted: 10/19/2012 4:34:25 AM EDT
[#4]
What scope mount is that?
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 5:08:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What scope mount is that?

I'm using a 1st generation CASM from M14.ca.

The Gen II mount is an improvement over what I have.

Link Posted: 10/21/2012 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey dang your back! It's because of you I've got two Sage chassis sitting in my gun cabinet right now HehHeh so I guess I should say thanks for that. I also still have your old Burris scout scope. Mounted it and never did like the way it sat, I dont think I ever even fired with it on there. Now a buddy of mine thinks he needs it for his GSR.
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Only two!
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep only two but that is still twice the number of M14's I own! At this point I figure my M39 from the first released run and my Mod 1 stock from the second run are both just "investments". I've never fired from either and only the Mod 1 stock has even had a rifle mounted in it. I love the look of the Sage M14's but for me I like shooting the old cheap USGI plastic better.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Forgive me, my last post on AR15.com was 8/28/2010

It's good to be back and I thought I would let you see what my MK14 Mod 0 looks like today. Yes, it's loaded up with a bunch of kit for the pictures, but that's not how I normally run it.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/Mod0-drum.jpg

http://www.athenswater.com/images/MK14SEI-R.JPG

Check it out:

The History and Development of the SAGE Enhanced Battle Rifle (EBR) chassis stock system

You gonna bring it to Blakely, Georgia on the 10th of Nov to show me how well it shoots?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You gonna bring it to Blakely, Georgia on the 10th of Nov to show me how well it shoots?

Hi Larry,

This is the 1st I've heard of the event, message me with the details.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top