Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2016 10:03:41 PM EDT
If you have the time and don't mind, can you post a photo or 5 of your Socom II setup please.
I am looking for general ideas on what people have found that works better for them, what reddots/scopes people are using or even if just leaving it stock.
I would appreciate it and I'm sure others would as well. Yes, I have gone through the Photo thread, but not a lot for Socom II's are posted.
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I will once I can figure out how to post pictures on here lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine is not a SOCOM II, but it does have a SOCOM length 16.25" barrel.

Different configurations that I have tried.

Iron sights

Micro T-1 on a scout hand guard

Comp M4 on the scout hand guard

In an E2 stock

My current configuration Comp M4 on an LSP with flip up BUIS in a Blackfeather RS

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm wondering if I should add an aimpoint comp3 or go with a 1x6 scope. I would like a little magnification. I guess I could always add a fts mount magnifier, but the let up top the better for me.

What people found out was a nice addition to add to their socom or socom 2 and what wasn't is always priceless info for the m1a newb
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top