Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2013 1:38:05 PM EDT
Ladies and Gentleman, I use these terms loosely, I present to you the two vehicle adornments that will discourage any would be tailgater:

Since I have applied these to my gas guzzling F-250, I have noticed, people tend to stay away from my bumper, except for the guy driving the Jeep Rubicon last night who had the "Piss on gun control" sticker on his Jeep and gave me a thumbs up as he passed me at 80 MPH.

If you do not have these stickers, I would highly recommend getting them. Your friends will be astounded, your neighbors will be in awe, your wife will be like WTF, your co-workers will want them.

Do it now!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
i'll give ya two thumbs up............
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you do not have these stickers, I would highly recommend getting them. Your friends will be astounded, your neighbors will be in awe, your wife will be like WTF, your co-workers will want them.

Do it now!
View Quote

I wonder how these will look on the back of my chevelle. I guess there is only one way to find out

It will go next to my fuck malloy sticker
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a guzzling 250 as well. my BFL sticker blends with the rear window too much. i need a white one
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
yet to see one in lower fairfield county. if i didn't have to parked my car in a semi-public space, i would rep.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a guzzling 250 as well. my BFL sticker blends with the rear window too much. i need a white one
View Quote

Same thing for me. I got a black one back when I was trying to be all grey man.

Time to upgrade to the in your face white, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:23:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yet to see one in lower fairfield county. if i didn't have to parked my car in a semi-public space, i would rep.
View Quote

Drop that mindset. Everyone else around you is thinking the same thing. Start the trend, more people see them, more people want them.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Your friends will be astounded, your neighbors will be in awe, your wife will be like WTF, your co-workers will want them.

View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Completely and utterly accurate.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:26:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I recently saw a bumper sticker, forgot exactly what it said, but it was cool.

It was in the shape of CT and said something about Malloy and 4/4/13.

Anyone know what it was?

Have a great Sunday at the range everyone
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:22:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Where did you get that sticker on the left? I want one! Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Bolt logo stickers and magnets are from then ar15 store.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Would like CCDL sticker with an AR, Glock, or 1911 in it rather than Beretta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top