Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/9/2023 5:23:24 PM EDT
...after host said ex president had 'lost multiple steps' mentally - as he labels DeSantis a 'bobble head' and Christie a 'sick puppy' in late-night rant

Trump has declared Megyn Kelly the 'biggest loser' of the low rating fourth GOP debate after she accused him of being weakened by age.

The former president hit out at the debate's host as well as almost all the presidential hopefuls who appeared in a rant on his Truth Social account.

His comments came the same day Kelly claimed Trump had 'lost multiple steps' mentally during in an appearance on fellow conservative Glenn Beck's podcast.

Trump, 77, has declined to participate in the debates and so far had refrained from giving his opinion on his fellow hopefuls' performances.

But he waded in to slam his opponents and the host of 'history's lowest rated presidential debate' after it took place in Alabama on Wednesday.

Megyn Kelly's biggest WINNER and LOSER of the 4th Republican Debate

'The biggest loser was Megyn Kelly, what the hell happened to her?' Trump said.

'She has lost whatever she once had, which wasn’t very much. Some things never change!'

His stern words came just hours after she made a comment about him on Thursday.

In an appearance on fellow conservative Glenn Beck's podcast, Kelly had said, 'there's no question Trump has lost a step - or multiple steps'.

The two appeared to have buried the hatchet, with Kelly interviewing Trump earlier this year and even begged him return to the debate stage to shake up the dynamic.

But she's not the only one in Trump's crosshairs, with the former president slamming four of his rivals.

'To begin with, I thought Ron DeSanctimonious was terrible, with his bobble head facial movements & his walking on eggs, but that Sloppy Chris Christie was worse,' Trump mused.

'He’s not fit, mentally or physically, to be President plus, he suffers from TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome, at levels not seen before.

'In other words, he is a “sick puppy.” On top of it all, his poll numbers are just 1%, in a class with “Aida” Hutchinson. He’s dead, but so is Ron, whose weird bobbing head and fresh mouth, make his high heels look good - He’s walking on eggs!'

He said that Nikki Haley, who he referred to as 'birdbrain' looked  'different and lost' but awarded her second place.

He declared Trump-fan Vivek Ramaswamy the winner thanks to his loyalty.

'Vivek WINS because he thinks l’m great,' Trump added.

The businessman himself was notably absent once again from the debate in Tuscaloosa.

The public however declared Ron DeSantis the winner of the Republican debate, according to polling data from The Washington Post.

The poll found that 30 percent of respondents thought that the Sunshine State governor won. Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley came in second, at 23 percent, followed by former New Jersey Gov Chris Christie at 19 percent and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy trailing at 16 percent.

However all are being blown out the water by Trump, who continues to dominate the Republican Primary.

According to polling aggregator FiveThirtyEight, Trump is now on track to win around 60 percent of the votes in the contest, which begins with the Iowa Caucus on January 24.

Link
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
lol Trump’s inevitable meltdown is going to be legendary.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
It's amazing to me people got themselves locked up over this waterhead.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
God Bless that beautiful man.

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, what a douche.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Where is the Trump/Megyn Kelly meme when ya need it?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol Trump's inevitable meltdown is going to be legendary.
View Quote
No lies detected, but our country is on the line here.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
He's such a mean man.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#8]
If your middle schooler was running for class President and he wrote something like that about his opponents, you would be embarrassed for them (and yourself) and would likely sit them down for a talking.  The fact that this is a 77 year old man who was once President of the USA?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing but negativity from that guy.  That’s loser behavior.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Would you expect him to be anything less than a classless jackass?  That is why 50% of GD loves him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nothing but negativity from that guy.  That's loser behavior.
View Quote

It's what his base likes.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

'Vivek WINS because he thinks l'm great,' Trump added.

View Quote
Based.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Here is Trump at this point.

All he does is sit back and criticize from the sidelines from his safe balcony space.

Never adds anything positive unless it's about himself.

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Polls show that Trump won the debate, again.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump is a fucking buffoon. And i say this as someone who voted for him in 2016 and 2020. I voted Cruz in the 2016 Primary.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#18]
The love is still there!
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Credit where credit is due.

Trump has finally learned to shut the fuck up when it's important.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#21]
We are so far beyond presidential hopefuls acting presidential. Trump's republican rivals dish and spew just the same. The dems set out to divide this nation and they are ten times worse than Trump.

Whether you like Trump or despise him never forget the criminals on the other side to include HRC, the dems and rinos in the House and Senate, as well as the criminal DOJ/FBI took the gloves off when they illegally went after Trump and tried to take him down. The corrupt media played their part. Anyone who does not know or believe that they interfered with our elections and they continue to do it is a liar or an idiot. They tried and are still trying to undermine the will of the people.  

No matter who wins or is handed the WH the debt will continue to rise.
If the dems win the invasion at the border will continue.
If a republican wins the invasion will be curtailed but the illegals that are here are never leaving because no one in the republican party has the balls to push for mass deportation and the illegal loving dems and judges will never allow it.  
So called America companies and politicians will continue to sell us out.
The only thing that might change besides pricing is the perception of how fucked we are as a nation.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Gay.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeah, when you call another man beautiful, that is the gayest.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#23]
She is a loser. Fuck that cunt.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nothing but negativity from that guy.  That’s loser behavior.
View Quote

Couldn't agree more. This year is the year that I got off the Trump train. He's a narcisstic buffoon. He could have most Americans eating from the palm of his hand, but he acts too unbalanced and unpresidential. What's REALLY sad is that for the most part, we have Biden and Trump to choose from. Fuck, our current political landscape smells like a fuckin' stock yard on a 100 degree day.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
“Vivek wins because he thinks I’m great!”

View Quote

It's so obviously part of Vivek's strategy to not speak ill of Orange Man Good.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#27]
That’s just stupid, she did well
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol Trump's inevitable meltdown is going to be legendary.

He doesn’t care.   He doesn’t have the same view of the USA as ordinary working people.  As long as he gets to drone someone, it’s all good.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If your middle schooler was running for class President and he wrote something like that about his opponents, you would be embarrassed for them (and yourself) and would likely sit them down for a talking.  The fact that this is a 77 year old man who was once President of the USA?
View Quote

He's a pompous narcissistic delusional asshole.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#30]
I actually like Kelly very much... since Tucker has been taken off a nightly broadcast I watch her SiriusXM podcast on Youtube nightly for my current events content, it's very good and she has a host of great reoccurring guests and other broadcast partners... it's just a fantastic show and she's definitely one of us, or at least on our side of the ledger.

that said if you're going to publically call out President Trump as losing several steps mentally, especially if you're media, his retort will not be a surprise and everyone knows it.

they're both strong willed people that speak their mind... I'm sure the'll be friendly again when it suits them..
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#31]
In your heads, he is.

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more. This year is the year that I got off the Trump train. He's a narcisstic buffoon. He could have most Americans eating from the palm of his hand, but he acts too unbalanced and unpresidential. What's REALLY sad is that for the most part, we have Biden and Trump to choose from. Fuck, our current political landscape smells like a fuckin' stock yard on a 100 degree day.
View Quote

Welcome.

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Shut up Donnie.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Damn.  He can't stand that woman...
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I wouldn't mind the spectacle of a vindictive President. Might do some good. Fire all the MFs.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Mean tweets/cheap gas
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
“Vivek wins because he thinks I’m great!”

Quoted:
It's so obviously part of Vivek's strategy to not speak ill of Orange Man Good.
View Quote

Vivek is sucking harder on Donny than Stormy ever did.

He really thinks his "faithfulness" to Trump will be rewarded with the V.P. Slot. ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mean tweets/cheap gas
View Quote

MAGA!
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I’m really glad that I moved on from that moron.

Petty little names and praising people only for their slavish devotion to him is all he’s got. Megan Kelly is right. He’s lost way more than a step. Right now he’s becoming just as bad as mister Potato head.

I don’t care if he’s 1000 points ahead in the polls. All that does is tell me there are a bunch of mental lightweights like him that want to worship their god instead of electing a president.

I said before I would support him if he was the nominee. I’m resending that statement now.

I’ve voted in every presidential election since Reagan’s first one in 1980.

Trump may change that record.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Just show a modicum of loyalty and Trump is with you for life.

How hard is that, really?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#42]
But the polls! He can totally win!

Cracks me up. Even a large percent of the conservatives who loved him in 2016 and 2020 are turned off by that mushroom dicked fatass narcissist now. He couldn't win in 2020, what kind of absolute tard imagines a scenario where he wins now, with even less support?

Republicans better figure things out quick, or Democrats can run whoever they want and win.

Shit, they might as well run AOC, we can have presidential titties.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Only 4 Million tuned in for the fourth debate.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Spot on he needs to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#45]
The GOP Is A Mess.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably kicked him in the balls when he tried to grab her by the pussy…
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Spot on he needs to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.
View Quote

I wonder if he will survive your disapproval....I guess he will drop out any day now.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#49]

That is such a classic!
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

She definitely lives in his head rent free.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top