Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2015 1:35:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
We get off the bus and get immediately released to our families........I like our way better.

It does look cool though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Being of Scots descent, it must me in my genetic material, because every time I hear the 'pipes I want to invade England.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Fix Bayonets Forward
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Being of Scots descent, it must me in my genetic material, because every time I hear the 'pipes I want to surrender to England.
View Quote

Fixed for historical accuracy.    
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I have pics of the 36th coming home to Oklahoma after WWI what boggles my mind at the troop size for such a small part of the country. I like this type of display and homecoming. this has been done since men begin fighting wars. I would have loved to have seen the Roman Parades with their loot and animals found put on display.

here are some pics of the 36th coming home to McAlester Oklahoma in 1919." />

" />

my Great Grandfather is in there somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top