Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2017 3:13:31 PM EDT
link

Fresh evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim that employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Two years before the airliner attacks, the Saudi Embassy paid for two Saudi nationals, living undercover in the US as students, to fly from Phoenix to Washington “in a dry run for the 9/11 attacks,” alleges the amended complaint filed on behalf of the families of some 1,400 victims who died in the terrorist attacks 16 years ago.

The court filing provides new details that paint “a pattern of both financial and operational support” for the 9/11 conspiracy from official Saudi sources, lawyers for the plaintiffs say. In fact, the Saudi government may have been involved in underwriting the attacks from the earliest stages — including testing cockpit security.
“We’ve long asserted that there were longstanding and close relationships between al Qaeda and the religious components of the Saudi government,” said Sean Carter, the lead attorney for the 9/11 plaintiffs. “This is further evidence of that.”

Lawyers representing Saudi Arabia last month filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, which may finally be headed toward trial now that Congress has cleared diplomatic-immunity hurdles. A Manhattan federal judge has asked the 9/11 plaintiffs, represented by lead law firm Cozen O’Connor, to respond to the motion by November.

Citing FBI documents, the complaint alleges that the Saudi students — Mohammed al-Qudhaeein and Hamdan al-Shalawi — were in fact members of “the Kingdom’s network of agents in the US,” and participated in the terrorist conspiracy.

They had trained at al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan at the same time some of the hijackers were there. And while living in Arizona, they had regular contacts with a Saudi hijacker pilot and a senior al Qaeda leader from Saudi now incarcerated at Gitmo. At least one tried to re-enter the US a month before the attacks as a possible muscle hijacker but was denied admission because he appeared on a terrorist watch list.

Qudhaeein and Shalawi both worked for and received money from the Saudi government, with Qudhaeein employed at the Ministry of Islamic Affairs. Shalawi was also “a longtime employee of the Saudi government.” The pair were in “frequent contact” with Saudi officials while in the US, according to the filings.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we all knew this without confirmation.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
link

Fresh evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim that employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Two years before the airliner attacks, the Saudi Embassy paid for two Saudi nationals, living undercover in the US as students, to fly from Phoenix to Washington “in a dry run for the 9/11 attacks,” alleges the amended complaint filed on behalf of the families of some 1,400 victims who died in the terrorist attacks 16 years ago.

The court filing provides new details that paint “a pattern of both financial and operational support” for the 9/11 conspiracy from official Saudi sources, lawyers for the plaintiffs say. In fact, the Saudi government may have been involved in underwriting the attacks from the earliest stages — including testing cockpit security.
“We’ve long asserted that there were longstanding and close relationships between al Qaeda and the religious components of the Saudi government,” said Sean Carter, the lead attorney for the 9/11 plaintiffs. “This is further evidence of that.”

Lawyers representing Saudi Arabia last month filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, which may finally be headed toward trial now that Congress has cleared diplomatic-immunity hurdles. A Manhattan federal judge has asked the 9/11 plaintiffs, represented by lead law firm Cozen O’Connor, to respond to the motion by November.

Citing FBI documents, the complaint alleges that the Saudi students — Mohammed al-Qudhaeein and Hamdan al-Shalawi — were in fact members of “the Kingdom’s network of agents in the US,” and participated in the terrorist conspiracy.

They had trained at al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan at the same time some of the hijackers were there. And while living in Arizona, they had regular contacts with a Saudi hijacker pilot and a senior al Qaeda leader from Saudi now incarcerated at Gitmo. At least one tried to re-enter the US a month before the attacks as a possible muscle hijacker but was denied admission because he appeared on a terrorist watch list.

Qudhaeein and Shalawi both worked for and received money from the Saudi government, with Qudhaeein employed at the Ministry of Islamic Affairs. Shalawi was also “a longtime employee of the Saudi government.” The pair were in “frequent contact” with Saudi officials while in the US, according to the filings.
View Quote
View Quote

They funded the whole thing, lol.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Saudi Arabia has more money than the US government.
They will win. Bought and paid for
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
In other news, grass is green.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought we went to war against Afghanistan and the Taliban.

I'm so confused.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm so confused.
View Quote
We cant afford to piss off the Saudis apparently.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm so confused.
View Quote
it was about OIL man the them wanting to drop the petrol $..  So our Saudi keepers set us up the bomb. And shrub took teh bait..
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
not for long with $40 oil.

They are talking about floating Aramco paper and they already drained a nice chunk of their sovereign fund.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Saudis have a LARGE government.  They're at war with each other like we are.  And they're related......  Swamp level related.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Our staunchest ally.

STAUNCHEST. ALLY.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck the norks let it rain down steel on the fuckin saudis.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

it was about OIL man the them wanting to drop the petrol $..  So our Saudi keepers set us up the bomb. And shrub took teh bait..
View Quote

Are you having a stroke?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you having a stroke?
View Quote
no that was me channeling a Lib..
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Saudi should be the glass parking lot for the new middle Eastern Disneyland, all built on their dime.  The entire Muslim attitude would be different if that had been handled properly within the first thirty days.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#15]
May fuck be up on the house of Saud.

I want to live to see everyone of those shit stained princes and emirs chasing goats through once beautiful cities that are now crumbling and reclaimed by the desert.

If I were president, I would spend every last penny we have to buy every last drop of oil they have until they have nothing left to give, then seize all of their assets in America,  shut down their banks, and tell them if they want them back they can fight for them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Between the Saudis and Pakistani ISI (Osama's landlord) who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#19]
C,mon now I was totally assured THERE WAS NO C O N-SPIIIRACY by folks on this very website.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We should have invaded and occupied Saudi Arabia, not Iraq and Afghanistan.
View Quote
You are aware that there are American families in league with the family of Said. With a long time involvement in American politics.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like said above that would have destroyed the petro dollar. Also, it would have not paved way for the Illuminati to short the Iraqi Dinar prior to invasion.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#23]
The hell you say...
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You are aware that there are American families in league with the family of Said. With a long time involvement in American politics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
C,mon now it's not like the family of the guy we blamed for it all made a zillion dollars building military bases for us and selling off Carlyle group holdings with our former president or sumpthin.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#25]
From the Muslim Brotherhood perspective, their main challenge is US-Saudi relations and foreign military sales to the Saudis, along with SA's income from oil.

This is why al-Zawahiri planned 9/11 the way they did.

No matter how the US responded, it weakened the US-Saudi relationship, and emboldened aspiring jihadis.

If the US didn't use military force, we would be cast as weak, only a matter of time before our interests were challenged more in the ME.

If we did use military force, then it confirms the idea that we are the Great Satan like the Brits, oppressing and occupying the ME for our benefit, while trampling the Holy Land.

That's why they recruited so many Saudi Nationals for the Big Event.

Do you honestly think that if the House of Saud wanted to attack their primary source of weapons and security for some retarded reason, that they would hire a bunch of Saudi nationals for the job, led by Egyptians?

The cell leaders were Egyptian, UAE, and Lebanese.  All of the underlings were Saudis.  This was a Muslim Brotherhood operation, carefully planned and executed.  There may have been some lower level support from dissident elements within SA, but the House of Saud would not do something so stupid as to bite the hand that feeds them like this.

I'm no fan of theirs, but you have to become more educated about how these tribal and caliph rivalries have beef with each other before knee-jerking.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#26]
It's all about mecca, bitches.
wahhabism is the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#29]
We should have nuked Mecca & Medina on 9/12/01 - one city for each tower....
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#30]
That is a dope chain tho.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
From the Muslim Brotherhood perspective, their main challenge is US-Saudi relations and foreign military sales to the Saudis, along with SA's income from oil.

No matter how the US responded, it weakened the US-Saudi relationship, and emboldened aspiring jihadis.

If the US didn't use military force, we would be cast as weak, only a matter of time before our interests were challenged more in the ME.

If we did use military force, then it confirms the idea that we are the Great Satan like the Brits, oppressing and occupying the ME for our benefit, while trampling the Holy Land.

Do you honestly think that if the House of Saud wanted to attack their primary source of weapons and security for some retarded reason, that they would hire a bunch of Saudi nationals for the job, led by Egyptians?

The cell leaders were Egyptian, UAE, and Lebanese.  All of the underlings were Saudis.  This was a Muslim Brotherhood operation, carefully planned and executed.  There may have been some lower level support from dissident elements within SA, but the House of Saud would not do something so stupid as to bite the hand that feeds them like this.

I'm no fan of theirs, but you have to become more educated about how these tribal and caliph rivalries have beef with each other before knee-jerking.
View Quote
The portions of the 9/11 Commission report that were declared secret stated that the Saudi government financed and facilitated the planning of the attack. Not just jihadi shitbags, members of the royal family / government.

Thus the lawsuit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#33]
And we didn't invade and take their shit because????

Everyone knew this is why documents were omitted from the 911 commission report.

This is George W's legacy. Never understood why folks on here defended him.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#34]
What form of Islam does the House of Saud embrace? Wahhabism.  
We are in bed with a nation that is turning out tens of thousands of jihadis annually who are hell bent on the death of the west.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The portions of the 9/11 Commission report that were declared secret stated that the Saudi government financed and facilitated the planning of the attack. Not just jihadi shitbags, members of the royal family / government.

Thus the lawsuit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thus the lawsuit.
Anyone have open source links to these documents so dispassionate minds can analyze them before the knee-jerking mongoloids go spastic in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood's quest for a Caliphate?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thus the lawsuit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thus the lawsuit.
What if I told you NVM nobody dindu nuttin. 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Saudi should be the glass parking lot for the new middle Eastern Disneyland, all built on their dime.  The entire Muslim attitude would be different if that had been handled properly within the first thirty days.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
3 fer?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We should have nuked Mecca & Medina on 9/12/01 - one city for each tower....
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What form of Islam does the House of Saud embrace? Wahhabism.  
We are in bed with a nation that is turning out tens of thousands of jihadis annually who are hell bent on the death of the west.
View Quote
Brought to you be the same "inside the beltway" crowd, aka The Swamp/establishment,etc,  thought it was a good idea to give our enemy since 1979 (Iran) billions of $ as part of a non-treaty to restrict their nuke program (but not delivery systems....dah, could we have not looked at one of the many real treaties with the Soviets if we really wanted something meaningful?)....so that Iran can then outsource their nuke dev program to a partner who is untouchable apparently (NK), who tests and shares the results of their nuke and missile programs in return?

While we certainly have many external enemies, isn't the core problem internal?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Saudi govt 9/11 conspiracy is one step up from US govt 9/11 conspiracy. 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Why they are allowed to exist is beyond me. Fuck those assholes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Cozen O'Conner?

I've been deposed by those shitheads.

They can burn in hell with the backers of the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thus the lawsuit.
View Quote
LRRPF52 is right, this isn't the result of the Kingdom fucking around. This is the result of individuals fucking around and actual terror movements, like the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda (and then IS).

There are 30,000 members of the royal family of Saudi. There are over 2,000 princes, that is direct male descendants of Ibn Saud, the first King of Saudi Arabia. These >2,000 princes basically run the Saudi govt and most of its top businesses too (on top of all having major shares in Saudi oil and other companies where they earn serious bank in dividends alone).

The Saudi Intel service, the GIP, their version of the CIA, has always been a hotbed of jihadi lovers. First, being a member of the Saud family means being at least appearing outwardly, when within the Kingdom, as a devout Salafist. Second, the most militant members of the family aren't joining the military, they join the intelligence service, which basically sends them around the world to do spy shit. Third, the Saudi Intelligence was very active since the 60s when they played a large role fighting Israel, then in the 80s especially matching the US dollar for dollar to help overthrow the Soviet backed govt in Afghanistan, and the Soviets themselves too. It was these members of Saudi Intel who made contacts with the 17th child of the famous Bin Laden family, who were the primary local construction company in Saudi Arabia, who decided to play mujahideen in A-stan. Bin Laden knew the contacts in Pakistan and became the prime organizer of Saudi originating jihadists, he was the go to guy on how to get in country, who to meet, where to get weapons, how to get funding, etc. This network of Mujahideen that Bin Laden created in Afghanistan became Al Qaeda, The Foundation, a full time networking group devoted to assisting those conducting global Salafist jihadi terrorism and warfare. Largely funded by pan Islamic Zakat charity movements and through members of the Saudi Royal family (and other Gulf State monarchs too, particularly the Qatar family, who are all true snakes).

We've all heard this repeatedly, Saudi Arabia funded Al Qaeda, and its part true, but its also loaded. Yes, rich Saudi subjects did pay and were key supporters. And yes, this included royal family members who definitely did fund Mujahideen in Afghanistan, Somalia, Balkans, Chechnya, And this even includes govt money funneled to cover activities that only the GIP are aware of, and these did network apparently link up with members of the cell that pulled off 9/11 and support them in very incriminating ways. However, it was not state sponsored, it was essentially a rogue element within their country, govt, and especially their intelligence service that took it on their own, either through shadow hidden black ops funding from the Saudi budget, or more likely moving their own personal money and that of other major Saudi investors who liked Salafist jihadism (and there are a lot). But the King would have had their head for it, they are utterly reliant on the US to keep them in power, we have a not too secret defense deal with the King of Saudi Arabia. He buys treasury bonds and promises to sell his oil in Dollars, and we'll do what is necessary in every means to keep him in power.

But the GIP is like Pakistan's ISI. And often like how the FBI and CIA are often to a sitting president they don't like. They do their own shit and try to check the control of the monarch in a Game of Thrones level power game. The only thing issue is the Saudis don't kill these fucks, they only kick them out of govt and banish them from court. They're still rich as shit, they still have all their personal money and their stake in Saudi Aramco, and they still support assholes like Al Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, and any other Salafist group they can find.

Eric Prince, CEO and owner of Xe, formally BlackwaterUSA, he has a very interesting recommendation that would actually work well to quell the Saudi element in the worldwide Jihadist movement. Essentially, the US pressures the King of Saudi Arabia to either themselves or through US direct action support, severely cull the royal family, with extreme prejudice, of any major Salafist jihadist supporters. Basically clean house through murder.

However, the overall population of Saudi Arabian citizens are also extremely devout Salafist. So if they did that, it would essentially trigger a civil war/revolution. In then we lose the biggest benefactor of supporting the value of the US Dollar so we can use our shitty monopoly money as the world's premiere reserve currency. We fuck that up, every cent of money you and I and everyone else reading this has will be worth nothing, all our property, our savings, anything connected to the Dollar, is fucking doomed through hyperinflation.

Saudi Arabia is the type of cancer that slowly kills, while the surgery to remove it will nearly always kill you much quicker. What needs to be done to end Salalfist terrorism will never be done, not by the US, not purposely. The repercussions would be tantamount to suicide.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes I agree. I'm also still not fond of the relationship between the Bush family and the Saudis.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LRRPF52 is right, this isn't the result of the Kingdom fucking around. This is the result of individuals fucking around and actual terror movements, like the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda (and then IS).

There are 30,000 members of the royal family of Saudi. There are over 2,000 princes, that is direct male descendants of Ibn Saud, the first King of Saudi Arabia. These >2,000 princes basically run the Saudi govt and most of its top businesses too (on top of all having major shares in Saudi oil and other companies where they earn serious bank in dividends alone).

The Saudi Intel service, the GIP, their version of the CIA, has always been a hotbed of jihadi lovers. First, being a member of the Saud family means being at least appearing outwardly, when within the Kingdom, as a devout Salafist. Second, the most militant members of the family aren't joining the military, they join the intelligence service, which basically sends them around the world to do spy shit. Third, the Saudi Intelligence was very active since the 60s when they played a large role fighting Israel, then in the 80s especially matching the US dollar for dollar to help overthrow the Soviet backed govt in Afghanistan, and the Soviets themselves too. It was these members of Saudi Intel who made contacts with the 17th child of the famous Bin Laden family, who were the primary local construction company in Saudi Arabia, who decided to play mujahideen in A-stan. Bin Laden knew the contacts in Pakistan and became the prime organizer of Saudi originating jihadists, he was the go to guy on how to get in country, who to meet, where to get weapons, how to get funding, etc. This network of Mujahideen that Bin Laden created in Afghanistan became Al Qaeda, The Foundation, a full time networking group devoted to assisting those conducting global Salafist jihadi terrorism and warfare. Largely funded by pan Islamic Zakat charity movements and through members of the Saudi Royal family (and other Gulf State monarchs too, particularly the Qatar family, who are all true snakes).

We've all heard this repeatedly, Saudi Arabia funded Al Qaeda, and its part true, but its also loaded. Yes, rich Saudi subjects did pay and were key supporters. And yes, this included royal family members who definitely did fund Mujahideen in Afghanistan, Somalia, Balkans, Chechnya, And this even includes govt money funneled to cover activities that only the GIP are aware of, and these did network apparently link up with members of the cell that pulled off 9/11 and support them in very incriminating ways. However, it was not state sponsored, it was essentially a rogue element within their country, govt, and especially their intelligence service that took it on their own, either through shadow hidden black ops funding from the Saudi budget, or more likely moving their own personal money and that of other major Saudi investors who liked Salafist jihadism (and there are a lot). But the King would have had their head for it, they are utterly reliant on the US to keep them in power, we have a not too secret defense deal with the King of Saudi Arabia. He buys treasury bonds and promises to sell his oil in Dollars, and we'll do what is necessary in every means to keep him in power.

But the GIP is like Pakistan's ISI. And often like how the FBI and CIA are often to a sitting president they don't like. They do their own shit and try to check the control of the monarch in a Game of Thrones level power game. The only thing issue is the Saudis don't kill these fucks, they only kick them out of govt and banish them from court. They're still rich as shit, they still have all their personal money and their stake in Saudi Aramco, and they still support assholes like Al Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, and any other Salafist group they can find.

Eric Prince, CEO and owner of Xe, formally BlackwaterUSA, he has a very interesting recommendation that would actually work well to quell the Saudi element in the worldwide Jihadist movement. Essentially, the US pressures the King of Saudi Arabia to either themselves or through US direct action support, severely cull the royal family, with extreme prejudice, of any major Salafist jihadist supporters. Basically clean house through murder.

However, the overall population of Saudi Arabian citizens are also extremely devout Salafist. So if they did that, it would essentially trigger a civil war/revolution. In then we lose the biggest benefactor of supporting the value of the US Dollar so we can use our shitty monopoly money as the world's premiere reserve currency. We fuck that up, every cent of money you and I and everyone else reading this has will be worth nothing, all our property, our savings, anything connected to the Dollar, is fucking doomed through hyperinflation.

Saudi Arabia is the type of cancer that slowly kills, while the surgery to remove it will nearly always kill you much quicker. What needs to be done to end Salalfist terrorism will never be done, not by the US, not purposely. The repercussions would be tantamount to suicide.
View Quote
Failure to cull the terrorists in government is the same as supporting them - therefore they are all to blame.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Anyone have open source links to these documents so dispassionate minds can analyze them before the knee-jerking mongoloids go spastic in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood's quest for a Caliphate?
View Quote
  There are absolutely members of the House of Saud who support terrorism,right now,at this very second. Does this mean the King wants ISIS to cut his head off? No,but a bunch of his grandsons giggle and clap when THEIR jihadis kill kuffar.

The worst things the Saudis do is not supporting terrorists directly,it is the building of tens of thousands of mosques and madrassas that are rapidly and massively radicalizing people from Bosnia to Indonesia. This is real and something your friends are doing,right now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am not a "truther" by any stretch. I remember that morning all to vividly, and saw the second plane live.
But one thing that never set well with me was the evac of Saudi nationals within a couple days of the attack.
They should have been detained, questioned or simply held for ransom. Maybe with or without head attached. 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
  There are absolutely members of the House of Saud who support terrorism,right now,at this very second. Does this mean the King wants ISIS to cut his head off? No,but a bunch of his grandsons giggle and clap when THEIR jihadis kill kuffar.

The worst things the Saudis do is not supporting terrorists directly,it is the building of tens of thousands of mosques and madrassas that are rapidly and massively radicalizing people from Bosnia to Indonesia. This is real and something your friends are doing,right now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's just the bad Saudis, though.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top