Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/14/2019 10:24:04 PM EDT
Jon Cooper, chairman of the Democratic Coalition, claimed on Sunday that an unnamed Republican thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is “being blackmailed” by President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin over something related to a “serious sexual kink.” He also said Graham’s “sexual orientation” is “an open secret.”

The Democratic Coalition is a super PAC established in 2016 to defeat then-presidential candidate Trump. It describes itself as an organization “comprised of Democratic elected officials, party chairs, delegates, grassroots leaders and activists.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/democratic-coalition-chair-trump-putin-may-be-blackmailing-lindsey-graham-over-sexual-kink/
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I foresee a Hulk smash response from Lindsey Graham.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I foresee a Hulk smash response from Lindsey Graham.
View Quote
Lord, I hope so:

Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Democrat Coalition Chair is homophobic for calling how someone chooses to live their life a kink.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
A Democrat worried about someone's sexual orientation.  My my.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]
typical liberals......"gay is okay, unless you can use it to destroy your enemies"
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jon Cooper, chairman of the Democratic Coalition, claimed on Sunday that an unnamed Republican thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is “being blackmailed” by President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin over something related to a “serious sexual kink.” He also said Graham’s “sexual orientation” is “an open secret.”

The Democratic Coalition is a super PAC established in 2016 to defeat then-presidential candidate Trump. It describes itself as an organization “comprised of Democratic elected officials, party chairs, delegates, grassroots leaders and activists.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/democratic-coalition-chair-trump-putin-may-be-blackmailing-lindsey-graham-over-sexual-kink/
View Quote

So what, Jon?

Harry Reid (allegedly) fucked little boys and you loved him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Meanwhile Judge Roberts.......
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#9]
While I am no fan of Lindsey Graham, I AM a fan of Leftist leadership crossing lines that it is impossible to come back from.

They are misjudging the amount of support they have in the general public.   Insane accusations made right after someone says something the left doesn't like makes it blatantly obvious it is libelous character assassination and that no one is immune.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Lindsey Graham’s closet hasn’t had a door for decades. Old news.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Haha.  Let them do it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#12]
And this would surprise who exactly?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:36:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So what, Jon?

Harry Reid (allegedly) fucked little boys and you loved him.
View Quote
Let dingy harry prove the boys he diddled were over 18.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
typical liberals......"gay is okay, unless you can use it to destroy your enemies"
View Quote
Liberals really are the worst kind of people.

You may be interested to know that I've recently come to the conclusion that I'd rather my soon to be son grow up to be a young earth creationist than a damned SJW liberal.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Graham took his balls out of his purse right after Mccain fucked off and died.

Shot in the dark, I'd wager Mcshithead was the one blackmailing him, if anyone was.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Graham took his balls out of his purse right after Mccain fucked off and died.

Shot in the dark, I'd wager Mcshithead was the one blackmailing him, if anyone was.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Democrats be like
>we are the party of tolerance and celebration for LGBTQs!
>Gay = sexual kink! if it's a Republican

If I were a gay man, i'd be pretty sick and tired of the Democrats turning my sexual orientation into both an asset and a liability based purely on political party.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Mean while Mitt Romney...
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#19]
No, blackmailed is whatever McCain had on Graham.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Translation: Do what they say Lindsay or the Demcong will leak their dossier through their MSM propaganda conduits
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I wish every democrat in America would get aggressive pancreatic cancer. All at once.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Mean while Mitt Romney...
View Quote
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Mittens was the "unnamed Republican" cited in the OP.  But I'm sure DelusionalRoo will be along shortly to tell me how wrong I am.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:52:11 PM EDT
[#23]
The democrats have been making some VERY serious allegations for about the past 3 years now.

Here's to hoping that some of them get to pay the piper in 2019
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Define irony:  the leader of the Democrat coalition calling out someone's sexuality as some type of character flaw...while Republicans don't actually give a shit because the guy found his balls when we needed him to....some would say that displayed character.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I keep wondering if there's any limit to how low the democrats can go, but there's no sign yet of a bottom.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah who didn't know that one? Who fucking cares? Does he love his country and the basis it was founded on... Then leave him the hell alone.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah who didn't know that one? Who fucking cares? Does he love his country and the basis it was founded on... Then leave him the hell alone.
View Quote

But Republicans hate the gheys.  They have him right where they want him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm holding my breath for the 'round-the-clock media coverage calling Jon Cooper out for his homophobia.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I wish every democrat in America would get aggressive pancreatic cancer. All at once.
View Quote
The moral implications of over half of the US population dying asside, that would be absolutely terrifying actually, since any logical person would assume biological factors were at play (and not political affiliation). Who would believe it was a vindictive voodoo type political curse? Not any reasonable person.  Thus ANYONE could be next.  Everyone would be living in fear of "catching" this mysterious cancer plague. They'd be blaming it on everything from mosquitoes, to red meat, to fluoride in the drinking water, to global warming, to aliens, and anything else someone could think of. NO ONE would have any clue what the fuck was going on. The medical system would crash. Our economy would stop. People probably would only leave their house when forced to due to lack of food or water. It would be a true, honest to god, TEOTWAWKI situation.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The moral implications of over half of the US population dying asside, that would be absolutely terrifying actually, since any logical person would assume biological factors were at play (and not political affiliation). Who would believe it was a vindictive voodoo type political curse? Not any reasonable person.  Thus ANYONE could be next.  Everyone would be living in fear of "catching" this mysterious cancer plague. They'd be blaming it on everything from mosquitoes, to red meat, to fluoride in the drinking water, to global warming, to aliens, and anything else someone could think of. NO ONE would have any clue what the fuck was going on. The medical system would crash. Our economy would stop. People probably would only leave their house when forced to due to lack of food or water. It would be a true, honest to god, TEOTWAWKI situation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would not take long to figure it out when the MSM started to die off

And There Was Much Rejoicing...
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
QFT!
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#32]
If the D's are accusing, then that means it is the same thing they are doing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Wouldn't give a fuck if it was true - I hope Trump blackmails everyone to give us everything we voted for.
He should be getting all the results of Hussein's to use against all of them, including the SCOTUS members that we need to get rid of - starting with Judas Roberts.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:04:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I like your style ! I’m a freedom first conservative.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Buzzkill dude.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#36]
This news story is it's own kind of blackmail, just with a Trump/MuhRussia angle artificially attached.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:18:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ha ha, fuckers can’t use “comprise” correctly in a sentence!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:22:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Why put a picture of a NAMBLA member in the thread?
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:33:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
While I am no fan of Lindsey Graham, I AM a fan of Leftist leadership crossing lines that it is impossible to come back from.

They are misjudging the amount of support they have in the general public.   Insane accusations made right after someone says something the left doesn't like makes it blatantly obvious it is libelous character assassination and that no one is immune.
View Quote
Its cute you think the public isn't fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:34:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Sexual Kink? From the party of BJ Clinton and Teddy Kennedy? You can't get more kinky then the Democrat Party.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:07:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Its cute you think the public isn't fucking retarded.
View Quote
Even a retarded person can figure out when the squeezing starts, takenyour balls out of the vise.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:13:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Bunch of fucking loons.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:14:39 AM EDT
[#43]
The extent of liberal hypocrisy is truly unbelievable.   I hope Graham comes out and absolutely owns this.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#44]
There's something very creepy about Lindsey Graham
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:30:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Ya know...

If I were to find out she has a scat fetish...

I would probably chuckle to myself a little and shrug my shoulders.   Atleast she probably believes there are only two genders.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There's something very creepy about Lindsey Graham
View Quote
He's always struck me as a real life version of Kevin Spaceys character from Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil .
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:52:36 AM EDT
[#47]
that will teach  him to not pick up rough tricks named "Steve"
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 2:57:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Methinks that is what McCain was doing, and the secret died with him.

Now we are seeing the real Graham, unconstrained by blackmail.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 3:08:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top