Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 23
Posted: 4/30/2019 7:13:31 PM EDT
OPERATION A-A-RON

Last week Atcforrest suffered a stroke at a whole whopping 38 years of age.  He's way too young to be dealing with this.  He's also got two pre-teen daughters and a wife.  He spent four days in the Critical Care Unit before being moved to a step down unit yesterday.  He's expected to go into a rehab unit later this week.  Currently he has little to no control over the right side of his body. (5/2/19)  His recovery is going to be long and tough, fortunately he's tougher and has the support of a great family and group of friends.  To help out with the loss of income, medical costs, travel costs to and from the hospital for him and his family, etc. we're holding a fundraiser.

Raffle Details:

Grand Prize - 704 Jesse M.

ChugOff - @TheMollusk

Second Place - 637 @JohnStoner

Third Place - 459 @bajagringo

Fourth Place - 912 Erik L.

Fifth Place - 405 Matthew H.

Sixth Place - 850 @JohnStoner

351 - @RolandDeschain

262 - ESSTAC

269 - ESSTAC

916 - Ante V.

216 - Josh O.

672 - Christopher H.

540 - John C.

125 - Zach L.

137 - Ryan T.

33 - Bart H.

194 - Brian R.

313 - John F.

20 - Alan S.

217 - @CalamityJenn

415 - @bajagringo

549 - Shelbey B.

100% of funds collected will go to Atcforrest and his family.

Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100 or 60 for $1,000.  Payment can be made via PayPal to [email protected].

I will attempt to include bonus ticket numbers if you don't purchase sequentially.  I.E. you send me $25 four times, I'll throw in the fifth ticket.  If I don't include the bonus numbers in the email for your last ticket number just let me know and I'll get it added.

If you don't do PayPal IM me or email me at [email protected] for alternative methods.  

Ticket numbers will be assigned in chronological order according to when I receive the funds.  I will send ticket numbers and any winning notifications to the email associated with your PayPal unless you specify another address or phone number you'd prefer I communicate with you in the notes section.

Please don't put anything in the notes about firearms.

In fact, other than notes of encouragement for A-A-Ron and his family or alternative means of communication if desired, please leave the notes section blank.  I already know what it's for, I don't use this account for anything else.

I'm doing this manually, so don't expect to get your ticket numbers immediately, I'll get them to you as soon as I can.  If it's been a few days and you haven't heard anything, hit me up here or via email.

June 21st at midnight EST will be the last accepted payment for tickets.  Any funds sent after that will be considered a donation and no ticket number will be assigned or eligible for the drawing.

As prizes come in I'll be parsing them into packages and posting those up here.  I'll post teasers occasionally as well.  Prizes are listed at the end of this post.

The drawing will be held the following week on June 29th.  Anyone in the local area is invited, message for details if you don't already know them.  We will do our best to livestream the drawing via some method, more to come.

If you win a firearm we will cover shipping, winner will be responsible for any transfer fees.  Firearms will only be shipped to an FFL, please ensure your FFL accepts items from individuals.  Everything else will be shipped direct.  If you win something that isn't legal in your state we will work with you to figure something out.  For deployed military/international travelers, should you win something we will hold it for you until your return if you so choose. Or we can ship it to someone you trust. Obviously most of this stuff is going to be ITAR regulated, so no, we won't be shipping anything out of country.

All winners will be contact within 48 hours after the drawing.  Anyone that fails to respond within 2 weeks from the time they are initially contacted will forfeit their prize and a redrawing will be held for any forfeited prizes.  So make sure you give me good contact info.

Auction Details:

There a few items being placed up for auction, that will start as soon as I get them posted up here in a few minutes.

ESSTAC Daedon ASS/Lite in Multicam with a 3 mag front panel and set of Hesco L210 Special Threat Shooter's Cut plates.  Let's start bidding at $500 for this one.

icrpdmeself - $600
HDLS - $650
Hamiltbl2 - $700
CAMudCat - $800
bajagringo - $1,300
icrpdmeself - $1,350
bajagringo - $1,400
Open For Bids - $500
Hamiltbl2 - $700

Next up is a very rare ADW Custom Knives M7 Bayonet in Devin Thomas double stainless steel sharktooth pattern Damascus with G10 handle.  The article below is of the second such bayonet ever made.  The one up for auction is the 1st one made. We'll start bids for this one at $2,000.

DanielT - $2,000

There's currently one other item I'll be posting up for auction as soon as I have more info on it.  If you want any of the items being auctioned post in this thread with the item and your bid.  Auction's will end one week before the raffle, June 14th.  This will allow anyone that gets outbid at the last minute to apply their bid to the raffle if they choose to. Winners will have until the raffle drawing to send funds.  I will be taking bids via FB, IG, and email at [email protected] as well.  I will do my best to keep all bids up to date on here.

Chug OFF:

To participate in the Chug Off you must purchase a minimum of one raffle ticket.  That raffle ticket will still be good for the raffle, buying multiple raffle tickets will increase your chance of winning in the raffle, but not in the chug off.  There will be a prize (or prize package) set aside specifically for the Chug Off.

You must use a total Six (6) 12-ounce cans of your choice of carbonated beverage.  Minimum of three (3) different flavors.  You must video the entire chug, to include the opening of each can and any emesis that occurs.  Video must be uploaded to YouTube and link posted in this thread before the end of the raffle.

Your chug will be judged by a panel of Cola Warriors listed below.

Judges:

Jimmer218
K2Enemy
Ytka
Uniquesnd
Longboat
southerncross
MCW

Competitors:

TheMollusk

America

JohnStoner

L0pper

DirtyHandsRob

The Geissele Special:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/industry/-/444-292150/?
Quoted:
Good evening everyone,

The Cola Warrior nation is gathering around a fellow Cola Warrior in need. Unfortunately, Atcforrest is undergoing medical treatment because he had a stoke last week. We have been in contact with Cola Warriors to coordinate our donation and enter items into the raffle. Sagmill is donating 200 SSA-E serialized triggers with special engraving for Atcforrest. We are asking for a minimum donation of $150 per trigger. This is a special cause for a special person.

Please call the shop at (610)272-2060, Monday  Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm EST. We will take down your serial number and shipping information. The serial number availability is first come first serve. The only payment option is a US Postal Money Order made out to Aaron Calhoun, also in the MEMO line you must put MEDICAL FUNDRASIER (this is very important). Please mail the money order directly to us. Once we receive all payments, we will get them over to Aaron.

Donation Mailing Address:
800 East Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454

The Cola Warrior Raffle will be going live on Friday! We will be donating a mixture of triggers, Super 42s, AM-3 knives, an A&M Goodman Special Operations Combat Knife with Sheath of the future, an URGI upper and a SUPER DUTY LE rifle!!!! We will ship the Super Duty LE rifle to the winner's local FFL.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we would be happy to help. We are sending our thoughts and prayers to Aaron and his family during this time.
View Quote

Sponsors:

If you want to sponsor or donate prizes to the raffle get ahold of @JohnStoner.
Abe & Moe
American Defense Mfg
ADW Custom Knives
Aim Surplus
ALG Defense
Arson Machine
Backyard Pizza
Bexar Arms
B5 Systems
Blue Grass Targets
CherryBalmz
Criterion Barrels
Cutting Edge Creations
Damn Yankee Kydex
Dremel Smith
ESSTAC
Fairwinds Forge
Forward Control Designs
Geissele
Holdway Customs
Jolly Green Juan
Macon Armory
Mahaffey Arms co
Matt Helm Knives
MOA Targets
Night Vision Inc
Owl & Anchor
SBF Kydex
Sons Of Liberty GunWorks
Weapon Genetics

Prizes:

Grand Prize: Geissele Super Duty LE  + more stuff TBD

Chug Off Winner: Criterion barreled upper with ALG V3 Handguard, ADM Bolt Carrier Group, ADM T1 Mount, Super 42, Geissele LPK, and more to come

2nd Place: Geissele URG-I upper and G scope mount

3rd Place: Criterion barreled upper with ALG V3 Handguard, ADM Bolt Carrier Group, ADM T1 Mount, Super 42, Geissele LPK, and more to come

4th Place: Criterion barreled upper with ALG V3 Handguard, ADM Bolt Carrier Group, ADM T1 Mount, Super 42, Geissele LPK, and more to come

5th Place: Criterion barreled upper with ALG V3 Handguard, ADM Bolt Carrier Group, ADM T1 Mount, Super 42, Geissele LPK, and more to come

6th Place: Criterion barreled upper with ALG V3 Handguard, ADM Bolt Carrier Group, ADM T1 Mount, Super 42, Geissele LPK, and more to come

Special Message regarding prizes from Geissele.

* The Grand Prize will be shipped to an FFL of your choosing located in your home state. No alternatives will be considered. * Ban State residents will receive an alternate or modified prize, to be issued at Geissele's discretion. Geissele will comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the winner's jurisdiction and home state, and reserves the right to withhold or modify any of the prizes as it pertains to the rules and restrictions of the winner's home state.

*Striker Approved
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Subscribed. And in for things and stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
In to help a good guy
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Aaron's a great guy, hope his recovery is speedy and family is doing well. Excited to help them in any way possible.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in to help brother A-A-Ron get hisself less messed up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Subscribed. In 100
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#7]
In.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#8]
In. Ready.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good evening everyone,

The Cola Warrior nation is gathering around a fellow Cola Warrior in need. Unfortunately, Atcforrest is undergoing medical treatment because he has a stoke last week. We have been in contact with Cola Warriors to coordinate our donation and enter items into the raffle. Sagmill is donation 200 SSA-E serialized triggers with special engraving for Atcforrest. We are asking for a minimum donation of $150 per trigger. This is a special cause for a special person.

Please call the shop at (610)272-2060, Monday – Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm EST. We will take down your serial number and shipping information. The serial number availability is first come first serve. The only payment option is a US Postal Money Order made out to Aaron Calhoun, also in the MEMO line you must put MEDICAL FUNDRASIER (this is very important). Please mail the money order directly to us. Once we receive all payments, we will get them over to Aaron.

800 East Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454

The Cola Warrior Raffle will be going live on Friday! We will be donating a mixture of triggers, Super 42s, AM-3 knives, an A&M Goodman Special Operations Combat Knife with Sheath of the future, an URGI upper and a SUPER DUTY LE rifle!!!! We will ship the Super Duty LE rifle to the winner’s local FFL.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we would be happy to help. We are sending our thoughts and prayers to Aaron and his family during this time.
View Quote
Awsome guys.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy crap Geissele, that is very generous!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
In
Great cause for a great guy.
Thank you, Geissele,  for your continued generosity.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Can't afford to do much more than say some prayers..but will be doing that....
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good evening everyone,

The Cola Warrior nation is gathering around a fellow Cola Warrior in need. Unfortunately, Atcforrest is undergoing medical treatment because he had a stoke last week. We have been in contact with Cola Warriors to coordinate our donation and enter items into the raffle. Sagmill is donating 200 SSA-E serialized triggers with special engraving for Atcforrest. We are asking for a minimum donation of $150 per trigger. This is a special cause for a special person.

Please call the shop at (610)272-2060, Monday – Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm EST. We will take down your serial number and shipping information. The serial number availability is first come first serve. The only payment option is a US Postal Money Order made out to Aaron Calhoun, also in the MEMO line you must put MEDICAL FUNDRASIER (this is very important). Please mail the money order directly to us. Once we receive all payments, we will get them over to Aaron.

800 East Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454

The Cola Warrior Raffle will be going live on Friday! We will be donating a mixture of triggers, Super 42s, AM-3 knives, an A&M Goodman Special Operations Combat Knife with Sheath of the future, an URGI upper and a SUPER DUTY LE rifle!!!! We will ship the Super Duty LE rifle to the winner’s local FFL.
View Quote
Wow!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
In!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#15]
In for tag later aaron get better!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good evening everyone,

800 East Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454

View Quote
Holy crap. That's amazing
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Bump and a tag for AAron
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good evening everyone,

800 East Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454

View Quote

You guys are amazing!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#19]
In and tagged.

Hope he gets better and thanks to the sponsors for this awesome fundraiser!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#20]
In!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Tag for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Get better a-a-ron.  Subscribed
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#23]
@JoshAshton

Not trying to be "that" guy but might run this past Striker before it gains much more steam. Don't think it'll be an issue but might be best to get it approved nonetheless being that it's a fundraiser. And subscribed to contribute once it's official official!

Because reading is fundamental and and I failed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Saying "Thank you" really doesn't cover what Bill & Co.  do for us, but what else can I say?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#25]
In to sponsor and support as well. A-A-Ron is a friend of mine, and a good customer. We need to make sure he gets back to normal so he can continue to buy things. Plus, you know, live.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In to help a good guy
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
@JoshAshton

Not trying to be "that" guy but might run this past Striker before it gains much more steam. Don't think it'll be an issue but might be best to get it approved nonetheless being that it's a fundraiser. And subscribed to contribute once it's official official!
View Quote
You're "that" guy. OP says striker approved.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@JoshAshton

View Quote
It's approved. Noted at the bottom of the OP.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's approved. Noted at the bottom of the OP.
View Quote
Haha! Beat the rockliquor!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@JoshAshton

View Quote
It’s already striker approved
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Jesus, 38 & a stroke. Wow.

I'm in for what I can afford, which sadly, isn't too much.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Hurry up and get better.  You can't let my fat ass beat you at CW like 3/4 of the people at east last year.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JoshAshton

Good deal! And someone has to be, I'll see my way out. Here's a bump for the cause nonetheless!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Good evening everyone,

800 East Walnut Street
North Wales, PA 19454

View Quote
Awesome! Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#36]
In for a brother.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Subscribed.  He’s a good dude.  I hope we can get him and his family something to help them through this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good deal! And someone has to be, I'll see my way out. Here's a bump for the cause nonetheless!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JoshAshton

All good in my book.  Just couldn't resist the opportunity to poke fun!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#39]
In to support a great guy! Amazed at the generosity as always!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#40]
In to help out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#41]
In for raffle tickets
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#42]
A-a-ron done messed up, so now it’s time to set him straight.

Praying for a Cola Warrior in need, and many blessings upon the generous sponsors stepping up to help a man in need.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#43]
I’m not sure why it continues to surprise me, but the generosity of you people is off the charts. Especially Geissele. They have absolutely no obligation to continue to support this Cola family, but they do it anyways. Hats off.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#44]
When peeps are outlawed, only outlaws will have peeps.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Get better soon A-A-Ron!!!

Cola Bros, Sisters, Sponsors, and Arfcommers are the best.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Subscribed and in.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#47]
In!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Am I in on 1?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:12:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Am I in on 1?
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#50]
He'll be in my prayers and I'll chip in some dinero too. I'm just curious, what caused his stroke? Hemorrhage or clot?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top