Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/23/2020 12:58:56 PM EDT
Guess this will be the new M.O. in blue states, getting LE to target conservatives.

Since I've been conditioned that being a conservative trump supporter makes me a white supremacist.

The annual New Jersey Terrorism Assessment report explains that state officials raised the threat level for white supremacist from 'moderate' to 'high'
Homegrown violent extremists were the only other group listed in the 'high' section
While the report does list local incidents as the catalysts behind the change, it also specifically highlights the El Paso shooting from last summer
The report states that white supremacist will pose a high threat to New Jersey in 2020
View Quote
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8033907/White-supremacists-BIGGEST-threat-New-Jersey-residents.html

Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Democrats should be at the top of the list
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]
they were a threat yesterday too
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Not surprising from a state that would elect a couple of nimrods like Booker and Menendez.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
More SPLC generated “lists”?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You don't? NZ mosque shooter, weird Nazi guy in Europe that killed a whole island of kids, Pittsburgh synagogue shooter

edit last fall there was one in Germany don't remember that

James Fields the Charlottesville Nazi
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What I don't understand: with all these white-supremacist acts of terror going on why don't I see them in the news? I would think the media would be quick to cover them yet I don't recall anything since that chromosome shy of a picnic Dylan Roof.
You don't? NZ mosque shooter, weird Nazi guy in Europe that killed a whole island of kids, Pittsburgh synagogue shooter

Amusing.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#12]
All five of them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What I don't understand: with all these white-supremacist acts of terror going on why don't I see them in the news? I would think the media would be quick to cover them yet I don't recall anything since that chromosome shy of a picnic Dylan Roof.

To be fair, this happened well before Roof or any of the others.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Meanwhile just the other day we had 2 14 year old white kids ran off the road and almost run over because they had a Trump flag by a leftest interracial couple who told them if the kids called 911 they would say they called them N------. Then we have Antifa attacking whites because of their political beliefs and black gay men like Smollet staging fake racial/political hate attacks. Then there was the MSM "hands up don't shoot lie".

But SPLC says white men are the threat...lol.

The biggest threat I'm seeing right now is the left propagating political and racial hate.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Guess this will be the new M.O. in blue states, getting LE to target conservatives.

Since I've been conditioned that being a conservative trump supporter makes me a white supremacist.

The annual New Jersey Terrorism Assessment report explains that state officials raised the threat level for white supremacist from 'moderate' to 'high'
Homegrown violent extremists were the only other group listed in the 'high' section
While the report does list local incidents as the catalysts behind the change, it also specifically highlights the El Paso shooting from last summer
The report states that white supremacist will pose a high threat to New Jersey in 2020
View Quote
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8033907/White-supremacists-BIGGEST-threat-New-Jersey-residents.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/02/23/04/25077236-8033907-image-m-67_1582431432276.jpg
View Quote

Thread from yesterday...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/NJ-Raises-Threat-Level-For-White-Supremacist-s/5-2298954/
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
So a report on domestic terrorism correlates to a handful of international incidents over the last decade how? If that’s the case ISIS beheadings trump that bullshit by the metric ton.

This is likely more deliberately engineered tripe from Southern Poverty Law Center....
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Shouldn't just straight crazy people be #1?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#19]
did they make that list based on attacks, and the likelihood of the various groups committing attacks / violence /  murder, or is it based on feelings?

since its racist as fuck to use FBI facts and numbers to show who the real problem makers in this country are, and to focus more law enforcement on them, i think i know the answer.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Ask the politicians to give examples of white supremacy, black supremacy, Mexican supremacy, Arabic supremacy, Asian supremacy, and political supremacy.

Then ask them why whites make the top of the list.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Meanwhile just the other day we had 2 14 year old white kids ran off the road and almost run over because they had a Trump flag by a leftest interracial couple who told them if the kids called 911 they would say they called them N------. Then we have Antifa attacking whites because of their political beliefs and black gay men like Smollet staging fake racial/political hate attacks. Then there was the MSM "hands up don't shoot lie".

But SPLC says white men are the threat...lol.

The biggest threat I'm seeing right now is the left propagating political and racial hate.
View Quote
How dare you sir

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ask the politicians to give examples of white supremacy, black supremacy, Mexican supremacy, Arabic supremacy, Asian supremacy, and political supremacy.

Then ask them why whites make the top of the list.
View Quote
Because they haven't completely eradicated us yet?
White boomer anyone?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to the 90's.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#24]
wypipo
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#25]
How many gang drug related crimes just in shitcago are committed by white supremacists?  Just look at that one city alone for black on black murders and then compare it with the rest of the country and white supremacists killings.  If the numbers were anywhere near them you would never quit seeing it in the news.  These poor souls murdered by those of their same race are neglected by the media.  This is sad because being aware of the travesty could help prevent some of these needless murders.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, somebody had to be first, and you didn’t really expect the NJ Department of Homeland Security and Preparedness to put themselves on their own terror list did you?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
All five of them.
View Quote
Lot more than that.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#29]
We know.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#30]
White supremacists are now the BIGGEST terrorist threat to THE New Jersey LEFTISTS.

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I better start working on my tan.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
So two in the US and none in NJ in what, the last decade?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Reverse the list and you'd have something closer to reality.

The Left considers any White that disagrees with them to be White Supremacists.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#34]
My HS was in CA, I went to school with:

Bloods
Crips
CPA (Canoga Park Alabama)
Skin Heads (both White supremacists and 2 tones)

the white supremacist skin heads were the only ones to get put on the terrorist watch list when they got into trouble.

I heard all the same hate talk coming from all these groups. The Spanish coming from CPA I might not have fully understood.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So one of them was white?
View Quote
She may be white but it's safe to say she has some black in her, at least recently she has...
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#36]
New Jersey, lost cause.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't know much about NJ but downstate NY has a lot more racial tension and animosity towards Jews than they want to admit. I was surprised how many guys from LI in college hated Jews. Course that was a million years ago.
View Quote
Probably more fiscal jealousy than actual Nazism...
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know much about NJ but downstate NY has a lot more racial tension and animosity towards Jews than they want to admit. I was surprised how many guys from LI in college hated Jews. Course that was a million years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New Jersey, lost cause.
Look at how many here blame 'teh Jews' for things as well.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The age we live in.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#43]
History repeats itself. Nazis used the jews as their scapegoat... now I guess the left is using “white supremacists” as theirs...
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#44]
E'erbody hatin' on whitey.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
E'erbody hatin' on whitey.
View Quote
Sometimes people hate or are afraid of the things they don't understand.
Or maybe never will.
Like where the hell did corn flakes come from kind of not understanding?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Says the state that dresses up their state police like nazis
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Bwahahahahaha, so white conservatives are two steps ABOVE Al quaeda and isis??? Lolllllllll!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New Jersey, lost cause.
There are parts of LI where Jews are almost a majority.
As such, they tend to flex their muscle politically and socially and some friction happens. Admittedly there is a bit of class envy too, as the Jews in those areas tended to be more well to do.
I grew up in a neighborhood like that.

Kind of like outside of PA, nobody really dislikes the Amish (not the euphemism but the real Amish) but in the areas where they are numerous, some issues exist between them and the "colonists" or whatever they refer to normal people as.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/20/el-paso-shooting-plot-white-supremacist-attacks

lists other white supremacist kooks since the El Paso wal mart shooter. You think there aren't plenty more of these incel weirdos on the net?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So two in the US and none in NJ in what, the last decade?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/20/el-paso-shooting-plot-white-supremacist-attacks

lists other white supremacist kooks since the El Paso wal mart shooter. You think there aren't plenty more of these incel weirdos on the net?
Dagone Jewish ANGLO white supremacists.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top